John Titor could be right.

TimeFlipper

...and eye patch
When i was on holiday 3 years ago with my late wife, a couple came upto me and asked if i was Michael Caine :eek:
My wife had to leave quickly as she was laughing too much and also she knew that i would "play along" with that couple..
They even asked me for an autograph but i had to make an excuse and say im very late for a book signing, before i started laughing out :ROFLMAO:

Tron1

ok so new info about a possible grid power outage? tor project anyone heard of the onion router? susposed to cause the blackout? that is the September 23rd thing. new York went out yesterday all of little Italy. I saw it on the news. need a little help this character on this web site should be banned cause he is a cyber terrorist. 112011 what ever his name is he is close by me and on the run.

AAA

I'd love to explain it to you all, but if past experiences are any indication of how people will respond, I will be ridiculed and rejected, and any proof/evidence I provide will only be deleted, ..not to mention the likely belligerence exhibited by religious people incapable of reasoning beyond their brainwashing.

Where's the gas can?

Leslie

I'd love to explain it to you all, but if past experiences are any indication of how people will respond, I will be ridiculed and rejected, and any proof/evidence I provide will only be deleted, ..not to mention the likely belligerence exhibited by religious people incapable of reasoning beyond their brainwashing.

Where's the gas can?

I'd like to read your explanation. Where is the gas can?

Deejay

If you subscribe to the Many Worlds Interpritation then John Titor was 100% accurate in his predictions, they just didnt happen on our worldline.:D
I believe it was entirely possible it was not a hoax, and furthermore Titor is just the tip of the iceberg.

arvin

Is the Legend of Titor is still alive? I do may believe in him for his prediction are quite possible and traceable from the present events. But still, who knows the truth? Only John Titor himself, or the one who created the name himself.

Arctor

I was reading through some of Titor's posts this morning and noticed a remark he made about typewriters.

Posted by John Titor on 01-29-2001 07:47 AM

"...As for the printing technology in 2036, you may be surprised at how many people use typewriters..."

It made me think of this story from last year and the Snowden leaks.

German NSA Inquiry Chief Proposes Ultimate Cybersecurity Move... Use A Typewriter

I found it interesting. Im not sure if he meant just recreationaly or what. I can see how important they could become in a digital age with the threat of spying and cyber warfare though.