John Titor may be back

Phoenix

I agree with Einstein, since someone else knows the song there is no way to verify the real John Titor.

...presuming that is the true intent of 'the secret song', as well as the assumption that there isn't another means of doing so.

For all we know, there may or may not even be a secret song, or it could be a hundred of them, or it could be bait for something, ..or anything else for that matter.
Based on what the MySpace "John Titor" shared with my online friend at the time SnowFireWatches, your last sentence is true.

Oddly your preceding sentence is causing me to wonder what other intentions there may have been in the idea of 'the secret song'. Perhaps it isn't even worth the extra thought.

AAA

For all we know, there may or may not even be a secret song, or it could be a hundred of them, or it could be bait for something, ..or anything else for that matter.

Based on what the MySpace "John Titor" shared with my online friend at the time SnowFireWatches, your last sentence is true.

Who can really say for sure?

When considering my post above about time loops, information, cause and effect/butterfly effect, ..in addition to factoring in whatever parameters and constraints, capabilities, how it relates to the laws of physics, possible means and uses of time travel, possible objectives, reasons for and methods of encryption, etc, etc, etc ...there is no telling what it is all about unless you're part of it.

All anyone really has to go by are words on a screen that have been altered a few times, the accounts of those who claim to be a part of it, and whatever relevant information that can be confirmed or used to draw accurate conclusions.

'The secret song' could be anything, used for any reason.

When you really start digging into these things, taking as much into consideration and brainstorming, one can understand the enormous number of possibilities and staggering implications.

AAA

Further,

(Theoretically)

If you wanted to prove time travel to someone, you could use almost any after-the-fact knowledge of a specific set of events and circumstances as a means, by relaying that information to a before-the-fact point in time, ..and possibly without wrecking the timeline. Simply by giving clues to said data set without actually stating specifics, you prevent them from being able to definitively define them, and therefore their ability to anticipate and manipulate them., and yet still give them enough information to recognize it when it happens (...similar to how an ambiguous or cryptic religious prophecy works) If you did so limiting the tangible proofs, they would have difficulty proving it to another.

For an example;

You could make a comment about Jesus in an internet post in 2001, then tell someone that it will correspond with a song released at least a decade later by a gorgeous pop star, and that you will use it as a random example on a popular website somewhere.

You could then instruct them to talk about it and create intrigue as a means of making it a popular topic on the internet, whereby the basis for the conversation will be created.

They cannot see it until the information from Point A (when the conversation using it as an example happens 2010 or later),..Point B (when the comment in a post was made 2001), Point C (when you tell them about it after the post in 2001), D (when the song is released in 2010 or later), all happen and the loop is complete.

It may have nothing to do with Jesus or a song title other than using them as markers in time, as data sets to compare analyze, to demonstrate fore-knowledge of the time line from an after-the-fact perspective.

You could probably use almost anything and work it however you like, as long as it was within your parameters of keeping it ambiguous but recognizable. And you wouldn't necessarily need to tell them that your proving it to them. You may be able to do it with telling them very little.

Let's say that, on a date you would remember (like an anniversary, graduation date,or birthday, holiday, etc), you are approached by an odd looking friendly man wearing a blue hat, with blue hair, blue eyes, blue suit, and blue shoes. He walks up to you and starts a conversation. He somewhat obsessively and repeatedly uses the phrase "831 late tree". Then he walks away just as fast as he approached you. The whole interaction lasts only a couple of minutes. You dismiss him as odd or on drugs or something as to describe his enigmatic behavior and appearance.

A couple of years later, you are on your way to work one stormy morning when a tree gets struck by lightning and falls into the freeway, thus causing a wreck and traffic jam. You finally make it to work and clock in an hour and a half late at 8:31 AM, but you initially do not make the connection. Later that day, you are talking on the phone and mention that you clocked in at 8:31, that you were late because of a tree. Then, suddenly the phrase "831 Late Tree" that was repeated by the odd man on a date you would remember, comes to mind. You look down to notice you are wearing a mostly blue outfit.

Under any normal circumstance, you would notice the correlation, but would dismiss it as a very interesting coincidence. However, if a series of these events happened, it demonstrates a clear pattern that cannot be dismissed. ...Which brings up all kinds of questions, causes you to really think about it.

He didn't conspire it to happen because he is not god and can't make lightning hit a tree. He could (presumably) only know that by digging through employment records, and only after it happened. But that doesn't explain things like how he knew you were wearing blue. After enough processing of what transpired, you will eventually accept that you're witness to information traveling backward in time, but you are unsure exactly how.

If you try to explain it to someone, you're liable to be called crazy or dismissed in some way. And you cannot prove it because, although you clearly see it, there is nothing to show. You could record everything you do, but by the time you realize what it is about, they are already gone. And even if you did happen to catch them on camera, you still have a difficult time trying to prove it. Because of the personalized nature of it, people simply cannot relate. Because of ambiguity, it can always be dismissed as something else giving plausible deniability.

When you consider his position and subsequent parameters, you understand the why of the methods used. He could just come right out and tell you that there will be a tree struck by lightning on date X, time Y at location Z. But you may avoid the freeway that day and take an alternate route whereby, through the butterfly effect, the whole time line changes and a war happens somewhere, or whatever. But if he keeps it ambiguous, you don't know until after it happens. Plus, if he is caught on camera, if there is any question, he has plausible deniability.
It could probably also work through various mediums, like a newspaper add or horoscope, music or whatever. As long as it is somewhat personalized and ambiguous, yet still enough information to make the connection, it works.

Last edited:

AAA

I know the song that he would use to validate his identity.. So far nobody has gotten it correct.

The Song is by Johny Cash "A Boy Named Sue".

On what basis do either of you make such a claim? And why would a time traveler need to verify their identity? I would think the objective would be more about concealing it.

It also seems that an authentic time traveler would be able to fairly easily provide a long list of 'proofs' given their ability to influence the time line. All they would have to do is mark their trail with a stream of data, perhaps even something regarding their identity.

I can think of numerous ways to do so.

bill300000

Have you ever thought he could be here already? Being able to stand out would be quite hard compared to 2000 and 2001 to bring up his status to know he is the legitiment JT ?? (Theory) there may be things he never told us about to keep us from making things worse and will comeback and check if it worked out just before 2015 which = WWIII in JT eyes... If possible he can leap back and keep trying new methods or time travel back to see which works until he prevents WWIII

I don't think that would cause butterfly effect would it? If it was a leap from time maybe but time travel with your physical body could disband Butterfly effect but he would have to be cautious about a time paradox starting by seeing himself. ( So many things running through my head but I might never be right since I'm really young.)

You are right he may be back....Link is listed below

John Titor Shows Up on Beyond Highbrow After 13 Year Hiatus | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

===============================
here is part of a post that might be his...curious if anyone has seen any posts of his since this?

Cut/Paste

We were christened DSUA, or the Districts of the United States of America. Do you remember how when Obama was reelected in 2012 many states threatened to secede? Well in my timeline this occurred in 2008 during his first election and the secession was successful because no petitions were filed to the federal government for secession. As you know, an act of secession is considered illegitimate by the federal government.

Your timeline differs from mine due to my actions. You see, the universe is actually a section of “potential” called a p-brane. Potential is what you refer to as “space-time”, and there are sections of those floating around everywhere outside of the universe, but this is on a scale of 17 dimensions, something your science based on quantum mechanics and string theory would find incomprehensible. When two sections of potential collide, they hypercondense into one dimension.

Afterwards, they hyperinflate into 4 dimensions. This is known as the “Big Bang”. The uniformity of a potential’s section is dismantled and depending on the multidimensional trajectory of collision form its compressed “pockets” of potential. The p-branes eventually tear from the acceleration of expansion, creating infinitesimal Einstein-Rosenberg bridges which periodically collapse, creating “waves” in the p-brane, which converts to “matter”. Baryons, such as protons and antiprotons. Electrons and positrons. These are oppositely charged on the electromagnetic scale and annihilate each other.

Because an elementary particle takes all possible trajectories, the frequency of collision is uneven. Therefore, an imbalance in matter-antimatter is created.

On a “quantum” scale (based on your quantum mechanics), this divergence of trajectories occurs under observation. However, on a macrocosmic scale, this is an unobservable phenomenon. This creates parallel universes.

This Everett-Wheeler interpretation dictates that humans do not choose between whether to eat that apple or orange. They choose both, but in separate parallel worlds. This is termed temporal divergence. This is rated on a scale of 0-100. A divergence in apple/oranges type choices are attributed a point of 0.01. 0.10 would be a divergence in directions, friends, and sleep habits. A 1 is achieved when major world events occur, such as wars or groundbreaking inventions.

Our world temporally diverges from yours by 1.73 and therefore your world has not experienced many of the events ours has.

I deliberately orchestrated events which would prevent the Second Civil War of America. For example, I convinced the Air Force to allow the terrorist attacks of 9/11 to cascade by unimpeded. This caused severe Islamophobia amongst Americans, which led to Islamophobia being labeled as politically incorrect. This led to many leftwing Americans voting for Obama based on both his color and middle name of Arabic origin (though Obama is a Christian).

This prevented the 2008 secession.

I altered your timeline. However, a world war weighs at least 5 points. I must reach 5% divergence prior to the deadline in 2015 or travel back to 2036. I do not know if Bigfoot will be discovered in this timeline. If I am successful in averting world war, it will not be brought to mainstream attention.

In my timeline:

Lupus Erythematosis was cured in October 12th, 2003.

A successful vaccine against 65% of HIV strains was developed in 2011. This vaccine was effective in 85% of the population.

Quantum entanglement was manipulated to teleport information from four protons 10 miles away each successfully in 7/3/2012.

An apparatus for artificial cardiopulmonary animation was developed in 2012. This was composed of organic material as opposed to the artificial hearts consisting of polysaccharides in your timeline.

Also, the attacks of September the 11th never occurred.

World War Three begins in 2015. However, the exact day the first two nations declare war has been delayed due to the 1.73 temporal divergence rate. Unless I achieve a 5 percent divergence rate, the world war will not be averted. A world war or a war fought by more than 3 nations takes a 5 percent divergence to revert, whereas a war fought between two or three nations requires a temporal divergence rate of 1 to nullify.

In my timeline (let us refer to it as timeline A), World War Three began when Petro Poroshenko and Vladimir Putin failed to reach an ultimatum or a compromise. Russia began shipment of oil to China, and Xi Jinping cut off ties to North Korea, deeming Russia as an acceptable substitute. NK leader Kim Jong Chul (Kim Jong Un never ascended to power, his brother did instead) attempted to rehabilitate their relations with South Korea, and merge as a single, capitalist nation.

However, this was thwarted by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu through District 3 of the United States. District 3 was heavily Republican, and the GOP supported Israel. Through diplomatic negotiations, Israel convinced the United States to plant seeds of doubt in South Korea’s mind as to the authenticity of North Korea’s desires to peacefully merge.

Netanyahu did this because they needed a shipment of North Korean experimental military technology to continue being manufactured under the Communist regime, thereby allowing clandestine export of said materials to the Arab world. This would allow Israel to justify transgressing international regulations by possessing a plethora of nuclear devices themselves, their justification being self defense in the face of impending Arab nuclear incursion. They were employing classical Horkheimerian reverse psychology to convince the world they were justified in possessing nuclear warheads.

However, the Islamic percentage of representation in the parliaments and semi-presidential governments of Western Europe increased over time, and favor shifted from the Judeo-Christian geopolitical axis to the Islamic axis. The world now favored Palestine and Iran over Israel and the Districts of the USA.

The North Korean government felt threatened by the South Korean government’s blatant refusing of their peace offer. The demilitarized zone was breached and the United States District 1 Navy, the South Korean ROK Marines, were deployed into combat after SK declared war.

China wanted nothing to do with either Koreas due to their recent alliance breakup with NK and their sociopolitical contrasts with SK. However, Russia made a last ditch effort to support NK, and attempted to pull China in with them. Xi Jinping lent his support to Putin, which caused massive riots to break out in China, as the Chinese did not want war with SK and their favorable view of Putin had drastically shifted to an unfavorable view.

This led to Taiwan and Nepal’s guerrilla forces invading China as retribution for historical crimes, taking advantage of the weakened Chinese social infrastructure. This caused American Districts to self-manufacture all its goods it once imported from China, and this caused a drastic deflation due to high availability of goods.

However, due to the high availability of jobs, credit, and the sudden increase in the dollar bill due to the deflation, the corporate directors increased the price of goods exponentially, causing a huge inflation and market crash. This could have been prevented by the federal government’s regulations, however there were 5 state governments for the 5 Districts as opposed to a central government. They had difficulty in communications and basically there were too many leaders and not enough followers willing to comply. The amount of legislature approved decreased by 85%.

This resulted in a reunion of the United States to recover the economy. The reunited USA declared war on Iran, NK, China, and Russia, with full Congressional approval. The war efforts would reboot the economy, however, the United States made the mistake of attempting to destroy Russian nuclear warheads by detonating them in Russia through a series of signal scrambling projections.

Nuclear war erupted. Many of the nuclear warheads were destroyed mid flight by United States RIM-161 SM-3s, however there was significant damage to the stratosphere and destruction of wastelands led to ozone depletion, as destructive polyatomic synthetic material went airborne.

After the war, all of Western Europe united into the United European Emirates under Islamic rule.

That is all I can tell you without negatively affecting the timeline should members in positions of power read and believe my statements.

End Cut/Paste

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Have you ever thought he could be here already? Being able to stand out would be quite hard compared to 2000 and 2001 to bring up his status to know he is the legitiment JT ?? (Theory) there may be things he never told us about to keep us from making things worse and will comeback and check if it worked out just before 2015 which = WWIII in JT eyes... If possible he can leap back and keep trying new methods or time travel back to see which works until he prevents WWIII

I don't think that would cause butterfly effect would it? If it was a leap from time maybe but time travel with your physical body could disband Butterfly effect but he would have to be cautious about a time paradox starting by seeing himself. ( So many things running through my head but I might never be right since I'm really young.)

You are right he may be back....Link is listed below

John Titor Shows Up on Beyond Highbrow After 13 Year Hiatus | Beyond Highbrow - Robert Lindsay

===============================
here is part of a post that might be his...curious if anyone has seen any posts of his since this?

Cut/Paste

We were christened DSUA, or the Districts of the United States of America. Do you remember how when Obama was reelected in 2012 many states threatened to secede? Well in my timeline this occurred in 2008 during his first election and the secession was successful because no petitions were filed to the federal government for secession. As you know, an act of secession is considered illegitimate by the federal government.

Your timeline differs from mine due to my actions. You see, the universe is actually a section of “potential” called a p-brane. Potential is what you refer to as “space-time”, and there are sections of those floating around everywhere outside of the universe, but this is on a scale of 17 dimensions, something your science based on quantum mechanics and string theory would find incomprehensible. When two sections of potential collide, they hypercondense into one dimension.

Afterwards, they hyperinflate into 4 dimensions. This is known as the “Big Bang”. The uniformity of a potential’s section is dismantled and depending on the multidimensional trajectory of collision form its compressed “pockets” of potential. The p-branes eventually tear from the acceleration of expansion, creating infinitesimal Einstein-Rosenberg bridges which periodically collapse, creating “waves” in the p-brane, which converts to “matter”. Baryons, such as protons and antiprotons. Electrons and positrons. These are oppositely charged on the electromagnetic scale and annihilate each other.

Because an elementary particle takes all possible trajectories, the frequency of collision is uneven. Therefore, an imbalance in matter-antimatter is created.

On a “quantum” scale (based on your quantum mechanics), this divergence of trajectories occurs under observation. However, on a macrocosmic scale, this is an unobservable phenomenon. This creates parallel universes.

This Everett-Wheeler interpretation dictates that humans do not choose between whether to eat that apple or orange. They choose both, but in separate parallel worlds. This is termed temporal divergence. This is rated on a scale of 0-100. A divergence in apple/oranges type choices are attributed a point of 0.01. 0.10 would be a divergence in directions, friends, and sleep habits. A 1 is achieved when major world events occur, such as wars or groundbreaking inventions.

Our world temporally diverges from yours by 1.73 and therefore your world has not experienced many of the events ours has.

I deliberately orchestrated events which would prevent the Second Civil War of America. For example, I convinced the Air Force to allow the terrorist attacks of 9/11 to cascade by unimpeded. This caused severe Islamophobia amongst Americans, which led to Islamophobia being labeled as politically incorrect. This led to many leftwing Americans voting for Obama based on both his color and middle name of Arabic origin (though Obama is a Christian).

This prevented the 2008 secession.

I altered your timeline. However, a world war weighs at least 5 points. I must reach 5% divergence prior to the deadline in 2015 or travel back to 2036. I do not know if Bigfoot will be discovered in this timeline. If I am successful in averting world war, it will not be brought to mainstream attention.

In my timeline:

Lupus Erythematosis was cured in October 12th, 2003.

A successful vaccine against 65% of HIV strains was developed in 2011. This vaccine was effective in 85% of the population.

Quantum entanglement was manipulated to teleport information from four protons 10 miles away each successfully in 7/3/2012.

An apparatus for artificial cardiopulmonary animation was developed in 2012. This was composed of organic material as opposed to the artificial hearts consisting of polysaccharides in your timeline.

Also, the attacks of September the 11th never occurred.

World War Three begins in 2015. However, the exact day the first two nations declare war has been delayed due to the 1.73 temporal divergence rate. Unless I achieve a 5 percent divergence rate, the world war will not be averted. A world war or a war fought by more than 3 nations takes a 5 percent divergence to revert, whereas a war fought between two or three nations requires a temporal divergence rate of 1 to nullify.

In my timeline (let us refer to it as timeline A), World War Three began when Petro Poroshenko and Vladimir Putin failed to reach an ultimatum or a compromise. Russia began shipment of oil to China, and Xi Jinping cut off ties to North Korea, deeming Russia as an acceptable substitute. NK leader Kim Jong Chul (Kim Jong Un never ascended to power, his brother did instead) attempted to rehabilitate their relations with South Korea, and merge as a single, capitalist nation.

However, this was thwarted by the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu through District 3 of the United States. District 3 was heavily Republican, and the GOP supported Israel. Through diplomatic negotiations, Israel convinced the United States to plant seeds of doubt in South Korea’s mind as to the authenticity of North Korea’s desires to peacefully merge.

Netanyahu did this because they needed a shipment of North Korean experimental military technology to continue being manufactured under the Communist regime, thereby allowing clandestine export of said materials to the Arab world. This would allow Israel to justify transgressing international regulations by possessing a plethora of nuclear devices themselves, their justification being self defense in the face of impending Arab nuclear incursion. They were employing classical Horkheimerian reverse psychology to convince the world they were justified in possessing nuclear warheads.

However, the Islamic percentage of representation in the parliaments and semi-presidential governments of Western Europe increased over time, and favor shifted from the Judeo-Christian geopolitical axis to the Islamic axis. The world now favored Palestine and Iran over Israel and the Districts of the USA.

The North Korean government felt threatened by the South Korean government’s blatant refusing of their peace offer. The demilitarized zone was breached and the United States District 1 Navy, the South Korean ROK Marines, were deployed into combat after SK declared war.

China wanted nothing to do with either Koreas due to their recent alliance breakup with NK and their sociopolitical contrasts with SK. However, Russia made a last ditch effort to support NK, and attempted to pull China in with them. Xi Jinping lent his support to Putin, which caused massive riots to break out in China, as the Chinese did not want war with SK and their favorable view of Putin had drastically shifted to an unfavorable view.

This led to Taiwan and Nepal’s guerrilla forces invading China as retribution for historical crimes, taking advantage of the weakened Chinese social infrastructure. This caused American Districts to self-manufacture all its goods it once imported from China, and this caused a drastic deflation due to high availability of goods.

However, due to the high availability of jobs, credit, and the sudden increase in the dollar bill due to the deflation, the corporate directors increased the price of goods exponentially, causing a huge inflation and market crash. This could have been prevented by the federal government’s regulations, however there were 5 state governments for the 5 Districts as opposed to a central government. They had difficulty in communications and basically there were too many leaders and not enough followers willing to comply. The amount of legislature approved decreased by 85%.

This resulted in a reunion of the United States to recover the economy. The reunited USA declared war on Iran, NK, China, and Russia, with full Congressional approval. The war efforts would reboot the economy, however, the United States made the mistake of attempting to destroy Russian nuclear warheads by detonating them in Russia through a series of signal scrambling projections.

Nuclear war erupted. Many of the nuclear warheads were destroyed mid flight by United States RIM-161 SM-3s, however there was significant damage to the stratosphere and destruction of wastelands led to ozone depletion, as destructive polyatomic synthetic material went airborne.

After the war, all of Western Europe united into the United European Emirates under Islamic rule.

That is all I can tell you without negatively affecting the timeline should members in positions of power read and believe my statements.

End Cut/Paste

This does look like another fake John Titor. Apparently this guy is not familiar with the original story. The original John would refer to world lines, not time lines. There is a distinct difference.

AAA

This does look like another fake John Titor. Apparently this guy is not familiar with the original story.

Operative term; 'original story'

Anything developed from a faulty, incomplete or false premise, will also be faulty, incomplete or false. Therefore a premise must be set in truth.

The whole Titor saga is based on internet posts and first-hand accounts of interaction with people in 2001.

If it is to be confirmed as Titor, confirmation will have to be contained in the posts, as that is the frame of reference anyone has to identify Titor.

For it to be confirmed as 'Titor', there must be not only a solid connection between the claimant's specific identity and the confirmed original posts, but also a way to confirm that the claimant was the one actually making the posts.

Start by collecting a confirmed accurate copy of the original posts. Anything beyond that is questionable as to whether it is authentic as originating from 'Titor'. It must be confirmed as original untainted, having no divergence from truth.