John Titor may be back

Harte

wow......Titors back....really? is he going to give us more predictions that never happen?
Actually, a lot of his predictions did come true. You simply looked at the surface of his posts and legacy. Dig deeper.
You mean parse his words to make them match known outcomes?

One person at another forum related a phrase from Titor - "...an arm or a leg..." into the lack of armor on humvees sent by the Bush Admin. into Iraq.

Get it? "...arm or.." - "armor."

Thanks, but no thanks. Twisting words to make them fit events when they don't is a fool's execise.

Harte

Mayuri Shiina

wow......Titors back....really? is he going to give us more predictions that never happen?
Actually, a lot of his predictions did come true. You simply looked at the surface of his posts and legacy. Dig deeper.

One person at another forum related a phrase from Titor - "...an arm or a leg..." into the lack of armor on humvees sent by the Bush Admin. into Iraq.

Thanks, but no thanks. Twisting words to make them fit events when they don't is a fool's execise.

Harte

Not what I was getting at. Yes, I am talking about those small little hints he dropped. But not those things that just happen to add up by combining words.

Ren

If you want to say that anyone could have predicted this, go knock yourself out.

John Titor 2, typed this..

10/04/2012 07:47 AM 2013 will be meteor doom. Feb 15, 2013 – The Ural Mountains were shaken by some pretty dramatic explosions on Friday, as a meteorite burst in midair

11/02/2012 05:50 Boromir(from Germany)AM I beleive You everything John. I live here in Frankfurt, Germany for now. Should I take some steps and prepare myself for flood, 11/02/2012 08:45 AM J.T. - I've been telling people about the flooding since the beginning. It won't be just the coasts. 11/02/2012 08:50 AM You'll be the only economy that is still o.k. First there will be a war against Islam. After that, the flood. 3 June 2013 Emergency operations are under way in Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic to deal with record levels of flooding

01/26/2013 I'm looking at my watch. Elizabeth? March 4, 2013 "Queen Elizabeth was treated for symptoms of gastroenteritis"

01/27/2013 I mean super bugs. Both small and large. Mar 10, 2013 "Giant Mosquitoes May Strike Florida 'Gallinippers' are mean and bite hard, experts say"

02/11/2013 Wormwood. "On 15 February 2013, a small asteroid entered Earth's atmosphere over Russia"

titorite

No, John Titor, two did not type any of that, You need to get your lying under control Ren. Your obfuscating truth of what was really posted? and for what? Attention? Is people paying attention to you that important to you? ......Stop lying about things Ren.

titorite

Harte

I think the no arm no leg comment was more of a nod to the amount of limb injuries and the iraqi war which was not on anyones radar September 10th 2001. On semtember tenth 2001 Desert storm was ten years in the past and nobody was thinking that we needed to go back and finish them off.