John Titor Research Updates!

Re: John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Anyhow, try again, but don't make it such a flaccid argument next time Girls.[/b]

And with every post this board devolves into anomalies.... One alpha male who sets the rules and any dissenters are ran away...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
And with every post this board devolves into anomalies.... One alpha male who sets the rules and any dissenters are ran away...[/b]

Perhaps you should rethink this. Just because some of us are not squimish about calling a spade a spade AFTER seeing the hand we have been dealt. See, hereabouts we don't shoot untill we see the Whites Of Their Lies.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Yeah....but why don't you tell us what you really think, StarLord?:lol:[/b]

I could have been more kind but then I had to think WWZD? What Would Zippy The Pinhead Do after being caught pissin in the punch bowl? Post a lot of sick pictures that basicly show the world that one does not have a clue or a life.

@ Everyone:

If you believe there is a problem with the way another member is acting, please use the 'report bad post' link next to the person's post. It's the little hazzard sign on the left. I will do what I can to make sure this plays stays a welcome place to everyone :) The last thing anyone wants is for this place do turn into a flaming zone where some kind of Alpha Male rules everything, and so far we're doing really good considering the type of discussion that this place is meant for. Just please keep it civillized and constructive :P

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Perhaps you should rethink this. Just because some of us are not squimish about calling a spade a spade AFTER seeing the hand we have been dealt. See, hereabouts we don't shoot untill we see the Whites Of Their Lies.[/b]

I'll rethink it, if you'll consider that most of you're saying would fit right in with the bully republicans views over at anomalies. Also, if you think the kid is reallying lying why do you constantly reply to his posts..?

Okay, I have a quick word to say about Not_an_another_art_bell. I ask that you guys don't be so hard on him. I do not believe his intentions weren't bad. When he first started posting, he thought I was someone that I'm not. Since this time, though we have been playing phone tag, he has spoken to my husband. I think he has a better understanding as to what I'm really about. I also have a different opinion. My husband describes him as a friendly, intellegent man who's only concern is for the public. I don't think Titor was his main beef. Correct me if I'm wrong Karl, but I think he just doesn't want the story turned into something where the people put there guard down. He doesn't want anyone to forget the future we seem to be heading toward. Though a couple of the pictures were very harsh, I think he was struggling to get his message across. So, everyone, I implore you to please search your heart for understanding. And let's not lose our steam on the story. There is still alot of missing pieces. I admit it. It seems I was wrong on this story. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to give up. I'm still going to search. I do however think there is something fishy with Haber and his group. I'm not saying there is no John Titor but I do believe there are people that have taken his story and used it for their own goals. It's these people that I want to expose. I would love to have proof that JT is real. That would just seal everything we are already seeing in the world. Mudpuppy, keep up with researching also. We also have something to prove. Blondes are smart, dang it!!! LOL.

Karl, I now KNOW you have the ability to so some of this research too. I would really love to have your help. In the process of exposing the these people, we might come up with some new JT information. Also, I have one more thought. Suppose the people that published the book are the government, trying to trivialize (is that a word?) Titor and take away his believability. He could be a threat to them. This is just a thought.

Grayson, I'm just glad to see you posting. I was starting to feel unloved. Hehe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
I'll rethink it, if you'll consider that most of you're saying would fit right in with the bully republicans views over at anomalies. Also, if you think the kid is reallying lying why do you constantly reply to his posts..?[/b]

I am sorry was this the thread for hdrkid and his placebo?

And the world is still waiting for actual proof regarding who the people that comprise titor are. Seeings how 'Deep Throat' has come to the surface, who knows, it might only take a few decades for us to find out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Sin,
? ?What made you think Oliver ever hired Haber to represent himself? ?He might have. ?I don't know. ?I'm just asking. ?Have you read anything? ?
?
Well, the John Titor Foundation owns the copyright to the book or story. ?Titor could have called himself John Cockadoodledoo if he wanted to.....whoever the JTF is put the book together from the posts on the internet and copyrighted it. ?It didn't have much to do with the name Titor.....real or fictious. ?That's how I understand it, anyways. ?Set me straight if I'm wrong.
?
Pup[/b]

Well I read somewhere (possibly in this thread) that Haber and Williams were both affiliated with Celebration, FL. Again I could be totally wrong, just seems to make more sense to me. I have a hard time believing Haber is anyone's family lawyer. Unless of course, your family consists of performers and such. However, I didn't really consider the fact that just occured to me. Haber very easilly could be a family friend or something to these people, hired because he knew the law generally.

Guess I missed the picture of the dead kid.. Not that I am complaining or anything. Glad I missed it. I didn't mind him posting his stuff for the most part; I mostly skimmed through it because, to my mind, it was filled with hysterical ranting. But I hope this doesn't mean he was banned. I don't like banning someone without at least an official warning or two.

That being said, [/OT], I seem to recall that the name that virtualgirl found and the address are no longer there. That is kind of strange, in and of itself. It makes me think that whoever placed it on the web discovered that he/she was discovered. And, I think it is unusual that the last name Titor (not that it is a last name or anything) is not found anywhere else on the web. How strange! :eyebrow: