John Titor Research Updates!

Mudpuppy

Re: John Titor Research Updates!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DarbyII\")</div>
Mudpuppy,

Thanks to you too for the \"welcome back\".

As to your first question I'm still waiting for an answer. It seems that there is a very well known physicist on the West Coast who has a very striking (yes - brotherly) resemblance to Larry Haber...and his name is Dr. Carl Haber, PhD, Senior Scientist, Berkeley Labs Physics Division.

Hmmm...Titor made reference to \"his friends\" at Stanford and SLAC. Wanna take a stab at what area of California Dr. Carl Haber spends a lot of research time?

I've had no response to my inquiries therefore the question is speculation and nothing more should be drawn from it. But...

Do a Google on Google Image for Carl Haber and Larry Haber. Interesting photos. (A simple yes or no response from the principles would put an end to this specualtion...and I've been waiting for about 6 months. No dice.)

[/b]
lhaber.jpg

larrypic1.jpg

Vice President:
Larry Haber
(407) XXX-XXXX (removed to protect the innocent! hehe)
XXXXX@XXX.com (ditto from above)
Larry Haber runs the law offices of Lawrence H. Haber, P.A. and has been specializing in entertainment law for years representing people on both sides of the camera. No stranger to FMPTA, Larry has been a member and a board member for many year and recently came back to the serve as Vice President this year.

A clip of Larry from Jay Cheel's upcoming viedo \"Obsessed and Scientific\"
Download Clip

Roth Joint

John Titor:
"The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/18/AR2005071800017.html

GOP Allies Say Bush Is Close to Court Pick
Choice May Be Announced This Week
July 18, 2005

"This country is really divided right now on the war," she said. "The president, as the leader, should, I think, have an overwhelming feeling to appoint someone that the Senate can agree on to keep the country together, fighting these battles."

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Roth Joint\")</div>
John Titor:
\"The President or \"leader\" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.\"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/18/AR2005071800017.html

GOP Allies Say Bush Is Close to Court Pick
Choice May Be Announced This Week
July 18, 2005

\"This country is really divided right now on the war,\" she said. \"The president, as the leader, should, I think, have an overwhelming feeling to appoint someone that the Senate can agree on to keep the country together, fighting these battles.\"[/b]
Nice update RJ.:)

labasta

I suspected earlyish on that there was agenda to Titor. This could be the motive.
I am actually keeping an open eye on the alledgedly debunked peragro, or however you spell his name. He is the only tt here that I have a 50% bet on.

What would be interesting is to extract all the hardcore predictions from all the tts there have been on this forum and compare them and see which ones gel and which don't.
This wouldn't prove anything of course, but it might give some indications as to who might be more likely to be real tts than the pure bullshitters.

I remember three of them saying that we are at the end of the oil age. There might be other common denominators.
If anyone is not as lazy as myself, I wouldn't mind seeing that info.

DarbyII

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Roth Joint\")</div>
Might it be possible that fear of becoming \"unpatriotic\" or perhaps a suspected \"domestic terrorist\" being persecuted for \"supporting terror\" is a reason to \"pull the plug\" on ones own interests and freedom of speech?[/b]

RJ,

No, I actually believe Art and Kraig's assertions that this was a business decision. The BBS did re-emerge many months later after Art and Premiere went the paid subscription route. Just how many people actually pay for the privilege of logging onto Art's site is another question.

Remember that Art is not a news reporter nor is he of necessity interested in truth. He's a paid entertainer whose job is to sell national spots (ads) on a radio program. He and Kraig believed that dumping the free BBS would be more profitable for them than keeping it up and running.

How they handled the situation was unprofessional (not that they care a whit about what we felt about the situation at the time).