John Titor Research Updates!

virtualgirl

Re: John Titor Research Updates!

Pam, I'm not surprised Tipler didn't answer either. He's afraid of what would happen. I bet it there was a way to talk to him in person though, he would probably have all kinds of very interesting things to say. By the way, I just want to say, I'm glad your here. I've never doubted anything you've said. And I've read your posts. Your obviously VERY smart. We want you to feel comfortable here. I'm sure John cared too. I don't think it's because of him that you haven't received the video. I think others kept it from you whether it be the family or Haber or possibly others that haven't even been looked at yet. I've been thinking, let's suppose for a moment that the whole thing is true. If it were me, I guess I would try to do something to create disinformation or make it look like a hoax too. Can you imagine what would happen if the "men in black" really got hold of it. I personally wouldn't want them on my doorstep. Those people can make you completely vanish from existance. So, I would do anything I had to to get everyone off track. I've always said though that if he was real and I found the truth, I would post that he was real but I would never expose the family. To me that would be the same as murder.

Anyway, again, I'm glad your around! :)

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Apogee\")</div>
It may be the case that he simply doesn't wish to dignify any of it with a response because he's reasoned that even a flat denial plays into the hands of the hoaxer.

NASA made this mistake last year when they issued a press statement saying that they were commisioning a popular science writer to produce an officially sanctioned book debunking point-by-point the hoax landing theories. Then someone higher up saw sense and realised that to do so would be to dignify the pseudo-scientists who came up with all that sub-moronic crap and pulled it.

NASA ended up with egg on its face as a result and the poor uneducated souls faithful to the hoax theory had a field day.[/b]

Well, that certainly is a good point to consider.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
My father will videotape the departure but I can already see it will be quite emotional for both of my parents. They are aware I want it sent to you but they also understand it will be seen as a novelty. I understand and respect how difficult it will be to subject the object of their feelings to public scrutiny so please be patient with them. Please send your address one more time so the 5110 label can be sent to you.

John[/b]

Pamela,
Here is another reason why I think it is so great that you decided to share this email. Before I read this, I only assumed that if you didn't get the video that it must be because there wasn't one to send. But when you read this email you can almost sense how John and his parents both struggled with issues of security....perhaps, even yours. Did you ever consider that perhaps they might not have sent it to protect you? If you had recieved it, who else knows who might have shown up on your doorstep. Maybe they thought in order to protect you, they would have to cut any ties John had. It "feels" as if he wants to fulfill his promise, but has no choice but to leave the decision to his parents. These emails you've shared put this video issue in an entirely different light, I think.

Thanks again for sharing.

K

Julio33

I would also urge you to keep an eye on the world. It is capable of changing very quickly now. [/b]

Just a quote that leapt out at me when I read Titor's emails to Pamela.

I'm guessing this was sent in March/April 2001, just before Titor departed/decided to end the hoax, depending on which side of the fence you're on.

Well, the world did change dramatically, just 6 months or so after Titor sent this email. September 11th 2001.

I doubt he meant the civil war which was supposed to start in 2004/2005 or 2008 depending on what you believe, as that would be 3-7 years away. Hardly "changing very quickly now" and even Titor said that the civil war would change the way we live very slowly and subtly. This quote makes it sound like something is going to happen in an instant that would change the world very quickly, which most certainly makes you think of 9/11.

None of us will ever know exactly what he meant by this but it made me think and I thought I'd post my observation.

virtualgirl

Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by quickly. As in time, I think things have been happening quickly. Not in a day or a week but not decades or anything. Lately, every time I turn on the news, something is on there that fits into the Titor stuff. Lots of global warming stuff, the war ect.

Has anyone looked at the cope factor? I wonder how much info the public could actually handle before there was a panic? I bet there are stats out there on this. The gov. would have it. Once they feel that the people are on the verge, that is when they would try sticking everyone in a camp or something.

PamelaM

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

I just wanted to share with you guys that Jay Cheel did send me a copy of his dvd of "obsessed and scientific" to get my opinion of it. I do think he is very talented. I think he is still looking for film festivals to put it in.
It looked like something you would actually see on a tv special.
It had special effects and everything. It was a little more on Larry Haber and Kaku and the guy who was building the time machine.
It wasn't boring at all and it jumped back and forth between Larry and kaku and that other guy building a hg wells time machine. That's what kept it very interesting. If you left you would feel as if you missed something. I guess he is going to make a full film. This one he sent to me is only 25 minutes long.
I thought Haber looked very sincere in what he was saying in the film.
It was well thought out and creative.

The strangest thing was Oliver Williams was in it and when he talked all you saw was a taperecording playing. I asked Jay why he was shown this way in the movie and he responded with:

"The reason Oliver is interviewed on a tape recorder is because his interview came late in the game. We had already travelled to New York and Florida, and Oliver ended up agreeing to a phone interview about a week and a half before the movie had to be finished. I think at first he was a little hesitant about taking part in the film."

I was kind of wondering what the guy looked like. He seems very intelligent.

Even though he was shown as a taperecorder speaking it still was done very interesting. It even seemed a little mysterious.

sinister

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Well, I guess it depends on what you mean by quickly. ?As in time, I think things have been happening quickly. ?Not in a day or a week but not decades or anything. ?Lately, every time I turn on the news, something is on there that fits into the Titor stuff. ?Lots of global warming stuff, the war ect. ?[/b]

Ya I'd have to agree, in fact, I'd say it is on a weekly basis. Maybe even daily. Things are happening REALLY fast now, almost faster than I would have guessed in fact, if Titor was right. Actually now that I've been looking around a lot lately on alternative news sources, it seems the Bush administration is in 'panic mode' right now. Multiple things are veering on collapsing now. I've seen and finally come to understand exactly what the mechanism of lies is here, and how it all works. I understood before the whole 'big lie' idea, but i'm starting to see exactly how they're manipulating the press, and us (not that the press is 100% clean in this). It is quite brilliant, but still seems really shaky. The more people you silence, eventually some of it's going to leak out, and it seems like people are finally getting their spines back and realize what's been going on. So I this tension brewing, and although BushCo has plenty of power to go around, their web of lies is about to crumble. And that's when the real shit is gonna go down.

Mudpuppy

Thanks for making me feel welcome.[/b]
You'll always be welcomed here! :hug:
The strangest thing was Oliver Williams was in it and when he talked all you saw was a taperecording playing. I asked Jay why he was shown this way in the movie and he responded with:

\"The reason Oliver is interviewed on a tape recorder is because his interview came late in the game. We had already travelled to New York and Florida, and Oliver ended up agreeing to a phone interview about a week and a half before the movie had to be finished. I think at first he was a little hesitant about taking part in the film.\"

I was kind of wondering what the guy looked like. He seems very intelligent.

Even though he was shown as a taperecorder speaking it still was done very interesting. It even seemed a little mysterious.[/b]

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering if Oliver is really JT???? ;) hhmmmm........

DarbyII

VG,

I haven't checked in on Paranormal Network for a very long time. But I have been following your Disney-Titor thread through the monthly email updates.

I know that you've taken some hits on your thesis but you're not all that far off base. And I'm surprised that no regular member here, who knows the rest of the Disney details, has posted them for you. So I'll give you an update.

As you know, Titor, posting as TimeTravel_0, first appeared on www.timetravelinstitute.com (TTI). What you may not know is that the owner and SysAdmin of TTI was (and still is) Raul Burriel. When Titor made his first post on 2-NOV-2000 Burriel was also the SysAdmin for www.34747.net. That is the community BBS for Celebration, Florida. As he had done with all of his websites he included a hot URL link on the 34747.net site that linked to the Time Travel Institute. Many of the other sites that he ran and had links to were Disney Corp. owned online properties. Raul had been the SysAdmin for Celebration for about a year before Titor started posting.

Larry Haber, at about that time, was an attorney for Disney Corp. His wife, was and still is an exec for Disney. Larry has since left Disney and is now in private practice.

You might recall that Titor made a reference to "Ginger/IT" in his posts. Ginger/IT was a hot Internet item "back then" because no one seemed to know what "IT" was. They did know that Michael Kamen was the owner of the project. Had they simply looked up Michael Kamen on the inventor index at the U.S. Patent Office Online they would have discovered that the full patent and drawings for "Ginger/IT" were available online as earlly as 1996.

But we're talking about Disney. In 1998-1999 Disney and Segway entered into a partnership wherein they were to make Celebration, Florida (which was owned by Disney) the worldwide flagship community and outlet for "Ginger/IT". And in fact they did just that. (Which is a source of both humor and irritation for the community. Disney pushed Segway into Celebration and made sure that the product was used and that people were seen using it...but next door they banned the product from being used anywhere inside of Disneyworld.)

Larry Haber is known as The First Person of Celebration. That's because he was the original person to move into Celebration when Disney built it.

So there was a pre-existing Disney-Celebration-Time Travel Institute connection before Titor started to post. The significance of the links is up to the individual to quantify...but there were links.

PS: Raul Burriel is not a conspirator in the Titor Saga. He's just a site owner and administrator.

ewd

virtualgirl

Thank you Darby. I had heard some of this after the post. It seems that alot of the posters still don't want to believe any of it. I guess it's alittle hard to swallow that Disney would do something like this. Maybe the corporation didn't but I still think some of the players did. The pieces fit too neatly. The big question is how did they know things ahead of time? The only answer I can come up with at this time is maybe Disney is into things other than entertainment. Maybe the corporation is a cover for something else. Then again, there could be people involved that's really good at projections. Like I've been saying, if we all work together and share our info like Darby just did, we might find the answers we seek. Again, thank you Darby. If I get anything else, I would be more than happy to share with you guys too. With team work anything is possible. :)