John Titor Research Updates!

Not An Art Bell Imposter

Re: John Titor Is A Hoax Exclusive Report

anytime soon, though.

rummy-to-the-rescue.jpg

Not An Art Bell Imposter

Say Goodbye to your Constitutional Rights

The Patriot Act significantly compromises Constitutional liberties and freedoms, but they've barely just begun going down that road, if Titor was right we can expect things to become much worse. Already Bush and his right-wing supporters are talking about changing the Constitution, and many religio-Fascists want America to become a fully theocratic state. They have control of all three branches of government, so they can do it to us if they want.

This is why Bush and his co-conspirators represent a greater danger to America than all the terrorists put together: terrorists cannot destroy our Constitution, but Bush can and he seems to want to.

bush-makes-amends.jpg

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Not An Art Bell Imposter\")</div>
I thought there was something a little ueer about your posts, LOL.

Try this, and if it works for you put it on a Post-It so you don't forget:

Hold down the Alt Key, and on your numeric keypad enter 81 for capital Q.

While holding down the Alt key enter 113 on your numeric keypad for lower case q.

Might not work on a laptop without a numeric keypad, although some laptops let you use a function key to switch certain keys to working like a numeric keypad. Also it won't work in some programs, it makes my Eudora jump around and do weird things. But it works in this web-based form entry box for me.

That's a cute kitty!

Regards,

Karl S.
http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com[/b]

Rats!:cry: It didn't work. Of course, the Alt key just fell off so that doesn't help:)) . I'm going in today to get a keyboard to hook up to the back so I don't drive everyone crazy with my ueer posts.:p

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
Karl? ...What's up? I don't remember you being this aggitated before.

Mudpuppy your cat is cute. I have two myself. Ones hyper and skinny and the other is lazy and fat. lol I love cats they are so wonderful to have around. I think it is hillarious he ate your Q. Atleast it is not one of the most popular letters like a vowel or something! :) Why couldn't he eat the Z instead? LOL[/b]

T.C. thanks you all for your complements. He's my best bud. He'll be 18 in July. You're right. I wished he had ate that little button on the right of the number 1 (which is also missing, by the way...but at least it works). I never know what that little button is for. :))