John Titor Research Updates!

Mudpuppy

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sinister\")</div>
Yes that's true, I happen to believe in the strength of the message John Titor was trying to send. The way I've come to see the global consciousness work, the greater the power and number of people it reaches, the more the idea will spread. This world needs to change.[/b]

Yes....it's going to......despite finding conclusive or inconclusive evidence on the JT saga. Change is happening and continuing to happen.....it's all around us more than ever. And when it happens, as you memtioned in the lastest natural disaster, people "freak" out. That's one of the underlying things behind the whole JT message.....that change is inevitable and those who have ears to hear and eyes to see would be wise to prepare so that they are not in the multitudes of those who "freak" out. And if JT is proven a hoax, and yet change is still all around us, where is the harm in having prepared in a sensible manner........especially for those who say they are concerned about their own children. Within reason, it would seem the sensible and prudent thing to do.

pauli

Ok, before I weigh back in on this story, I want to make it very clear that I am neither a Titor "believer," nor am I a Titor "retractor." If anything, I am pretty agnostic (used in the classical sense) about the whole TT thing.

That being said, I must agree with what Mudpuppy says about the story. I think the reason why this Yahoo's hoaxter story (if that is what you want to call it) has gotten people so upset, is that he is touching on a basic fear that runs through Western Civilization and has been there for at least a hundred years. That fear has only increased since the dropping of the first bomb on Hiroshima and the second at Nagasaki. The truth is, we are all scared that this sort of future might just be in the cards for us. WW I and WW II have shown us the horror of a world war. Ever since I was growing up, I heard about the potential for a WW III. Some people have said it won't happen, that we are all a bit paranoid; others say it will happen and it will decimate life on this earth. In the years of the Cold War, we were worried that the battle would be between the U.S. and Russia. Now we are concerned it could be started by Rogue states, Regular Governments or Terrorist Regimes. Will it happen? That is up to us. Will we make it? Or break it? in the long run.

There are also stories of works of fiction that have spooky parallels in real world events. I can think of two examples. One I saw on a Ripley's Believe it Or Not show. The first was written by Edgar Allen Poe, about a Ship that goes down and the four survivors are cast adrift at sea in a lifeboat. They survive only by eating one of the people on board after drawing a lottery, to which the victim was not privy. The creepy thing about this story is that it actually happened 50 years later. Even the names of the victim and the leader of the survivors was creepily similar. The second story of like form was a book written by an author named "The Titan." The book was about a Massive luxury liner on its maiden voyage to the US. The ship was considered unsinkable in the book and, of course, it did sink. When the publishing company read the manuscript, the editor laughed at the author and said, "Who would believe that an unsinkable ship would sink?" Well, who would indeed? We all know that cannot happen. ;)

http://www.gettysburgghosts.net/titan.htm

So, despite the fact that Titor's story is completely incredible, it does not rule out that he may have touched on something pretty creepy. I, for my part, really hope he/they did not.

virtualgirl

Hey guys!!!!

Well, I hesitate to give research data yet until I have concrete info but I believe I know how John knew about CERN now. IBM had a group of engineers called the "original 12" that worked on inovative projects. One was most likely the 5100. IBM is now working with CERN for a new data project.....

"By 2005, the CERN openlab collaboration with IBM is expected to be able to handle up to a petabyte (a million gigabytes) of data, which is equivalent to the information stored in 20 million four-draw filing cabinets full of paper, or 500 million floppy disks, or 1.5 million CD-ROMs."

You can read this story at http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/info/news_ibm_..._help_cern.html

I feel I am getting closer to the answer. Looks like he could be real after all. Feel free to help with the research.

Virtualgirl

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I would say that no matter who the family is that he did research on if they were worth scamming then they might have the common sense to question him as a time traveler. Maybe he never told the family he was a time traveler? Well then his motive is not only to scam people first in real life, but to also convince people online that he is a time traveler.[/b]

Well hoaxing people online, even though not very admirable, is no crime. Hoaxing and scamming people in the real world, however, is. It's called "False Pretenses" and it carries a stiff penalty. Twenty years depending on which state it is committed in. I'd have to rule out that hypothesis. Why would someone risk twenty years in jail just to post an internet hoax? Where's the upside in that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Mudpuppy,

Where did you get the information that Haber went to <span style='font-family:Verdana'>Hofstra University? And what is this. Looks like a cheezy University to me. My BIL went to Harvard and Duke. I guess I'm not in touch with some of the smaller schools. Anyway, I was just curious. I've never heard this info before. So, if the \\"friend\\" was also a lawyer, why didn't he just represent the family himself? Also, I'm a sucker. I wanted to read all the post together so I broke down and bought the book last night. I'll have it sometime next week. I'll have to check the law books. I wonder if there is some way to force them to disclose at least the author of the book. Maybe with a freedom of information act or something? Any ideas?</span>[/b]

Hi Virtual! :hug:

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. There's a fellow putting together a film, of sorts, and he actually interviewed Haber. So all this information came from his film interview. Let me see if I can find the link.

Here you go: http://www.figure26films.com/

For all those inQuiring minds who would like to see Haber in the flesh and hear it from the horses's mouth, click on the link above and go into the wormhole. From there you'll find your way to Haber. It's nice to finally see who he is and what he looks like....his interview is very convincing.....he sure doesn't look like anyone who has anything to hide. His interview comes across as very honest, I think. Of course, conspiratorial minds will find something where there is nothing, so I have no doubt some will try to find something. But for the most part, this pretty much satisfies me that he is who he says he is and only acts as a "conduit" between his attorney friend and Titor's family.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Mudpuppy\")</div>
Well hoaxing people online, even though not very admirable, is no crime. Hoaxing and scamming people in the real world, however, is. It's called \"False Pretenses\" and it carries a stiff penalty. Twenty years depending on which state it is committed in. I'd have to rule out that hypothesis. Why would someone risk twenty years in jail just to post an internet hoax? Where's the upside in that?
[/b]

Exactly! I doubt there ever was or is a real family being scammed. I was trying to explore all avenues if that scenario were possible, and a family had been scammed.

VG, I wasn't trying to ruin your idea or anything like that. I want to know what's going on here just as much as everyone else, and without opposing viewpoints am doubtful any progress will be made, regardless of which direction it takes us. I feel like people are offended by my ideas, which doesn't make sense to me because I am not by theirs. I am not trying to debunk Titor or "make fun" of anyones ideas, or be offensive, I'm just trying to make sense of all this for me, without hurting anyone. I do think the majority of people here are very smart, however, I would not say the same for myself.

Mudpuppy

I don't care how many times he says he doesn't care if we believe him or not, why give those pictures? [/b]

Well, this is a very good point. I feel that in the beginning he thought that giving proof would give him credibility and more people would be open and receptive to his message......"Prepare for what may be coming". But in the end, he realized it was useless. If you read over all his posts, you can see where in one instance he would say a thing.....and it would be misinterrpreted. And he did a pretty good job of setting the record straight. But, as always, those people were "sure" they had him...only for him to come behind them and explain what he meant. They did the same thing with the pictures. People have said that they are fake and what not......without any concrete proof. After awhile, wouldn't you get tired of constantly giving evidence only to get it chewed up and spit out. He said our generation wouldn't listen...and he was right....even when he was here telling us....we've chewed him up and spit him out.

I think the one piece of evidence that might have held the naysayers at bay was the video of his departure that he promised to give us. No doubt, there would have been a few to say it was also faked, but the video never materialized and no explanation was ever given as to why......so almost everything that went before that sort of lost it's credibility in one fail swoop.....all right out the window because the piece of evidence that might have "proved" him, never materialized.

And just to complicate matters even further, after he said he departed, he was tracked down and found to be posting on another site......with no real explanation given to the person who asked him for an explanation, who trusted him and spent a large majority of their time helping him.....so .........what do you believe at that point? You don't want to make excuses for him.....but when he promises something and doesn't deliver and then is found to be deceptive with no explanation......the whole house of cards just sort of tumbles down. They say, "if a man will lie about a little thing, he will lie about a big thing."

LetThereBeLight!

The only thing that Jt said about the video is that he would have to determine if and how it would affect his family here in this Worldline, and only that he may consider it.
He did not promise a video at anytime, although it may have been seen as that.
He retracted later on, and actually said that it would be his decision not anyone elses decision.

Some people may not like that, but the same thing like that is always going on in this World anyway, so again JT did not do anything, that others have not done, except claim to show the possibility of time travel. That even, he did not really show, except to make phrases that might be inferred of that possibility unless one does not know any science. Then the question of whether or not, he may be real, becomes more difficult to decide, and afterall, with the best thinking out of the physicists, they conclude that it must be only a story, since what he claims, seems to indicate that the real people working the job, thinks that it is just fantasy, since they have to do the calculations by hand first, and check the math, and the process is slow!
That means that certain breakthroughs in thought, and with science would have to happen first, and with all of it, and certainly the scientists have determined that they are nowhere close to coming up with a solution, a solution as bold as saying that anyone will be a physical time traveller in a machine, that a person claimed he used along with the entire story!

So, the end result seems to only be a phsychology lesson after that, and he never claimed to be a phsychologist! (spelling probably is wrong probably!)
And I am tired right now, and certainly I can spare no expense with anything about this story. Not investment, not life, not anything, except a broken-down vehicle, while I sit here and wait, until they decide they can fix it or not, as it seems that they can not find the problem with it, but all of that ain't doing me no good either. And the world is not doing me any good either. And between both the story, and the world, it is just another day that other people experience also on this Planet.

virtualgirl

Keroscene....You haven't ruined anything for me. No worries. LOL. This is how I research. Sometimes it might look like a big jumble of mess, but I actually have a road that I'm on. I guess it shows how my mind works. Hehe....Trust me when I say, I am one hell of a researcher and I'm really a modest person. I've had people get VERY angry with me for finding them or coming up with their true identity. I've even had it happen here though I was just messing around. I never intended on posting their stuff. That instance was in bad taste and I apoligized to the offended person. I just wanted to see if I could do it. With this instance, I'm not sure what to think. If it's a hoax, they did an awful lot of research to begin with. They have information that would have been very difficult to come up with unless they had some very powerful connections. Also, this person was extremely educated in physics. When the conversations went in that direction, I have no idea as to what they are talking about. There is also the CAD diagram. That would have taken quite awhile to produce, even if you are a CAD operator. Then, there is the grandfather. I know that person is one of the "Dirty Dozen". I have almost all of them and I've ruled out 3. One is a woman (the only woman on the team), one is a black gentleman (JT stated he is a white male), and the other is an Asian gentleman. I will tell you guys, if I find that there really is a family, I will tell you....hey, he's real, but I'm not so sure that I would expose them. There are so many "weirdos" out there and I would not want to be responsible for the harm of a little boy. I guess that would be up to the family. They would have to prove to me that he's real and that means showing me the departure video. There was a video made. His father supposedly made it and sent it to a few people. I'm sure Haber has a copy of it and I'm sure it's included in that movie that Mudpuppy found. That in itself makes me suspicious. Why save it for a movie unless your only concern is making money off your child. That would say alot about the family wouldn't it.....choosing money over saftey. Anyway, having the book is actually helping me. I can flip through it to find what I need. I will say that I have found quite a few contraditions in it. I even found where he made one in the same paragraph.

Do any of you guys have any of his original email address's? That could be helpful. Also, if you also have one of the IP's that would be a tremendous help. I could run a trace route and see where the IP pings to (yes I can do that). So, please bare with me. There is a method to my madness. If it is a hoax, then we will blow them out of the water! If it's real, we will all go get our bikes.

Exactly! I doubt there ever was or is a real family being scammed. I was trying to explore all avenues if that scenario were possible, and a family had been scammed.

VG, I wasn't trying to ruin your idea or anything like that. I want to know what's going on here just as much as everyone else, and without opposing viewpoints am doubtful any progress will be made, regardless of which direction it takes us. I feel like people are offended by my ideas, which doesn't make sense to me because I am not by theirs. I am not trying to debunk Titor or \"make fun\" of anyones ideas, or be offensive, I'm just trying to make sense of all this for me, without hurting anyone. I do think the majority of people here are very smart, however, I would not say the same for myself.[/b]

PamelaM

That is not true "let there be light."

John DID promise me a video. I still have the emails with him talking about it with me. The problem was that he felt his PARENTS would have a hard time with it being publicised. John spoke alot to me about the video.
I was EXPECTING it. He told me to give his parents some time and be paitent with them. I have been. But...its been almost 5 years.

At this point I would just like a REASON why it is not being given.
Surely one can answer that question.
Because in the book it stated she sent out the video to several people
but those people chose not to publize it. Thats fine and well but I know for sure I was on that list and "I" didnt recieve it. And if we are to believe the book then why won't it be RESENT to me. According to the book...The mother had no problem sending it out. I cant even get an answer on why it won't be sent to me....or resent.

I had a reason I wanted to see it. I wanted to compare what was seen with the vivid dreams I had. I waited Oh so paitently for it.
Even if to only view it privately.

Its even harder to wait when you don't know if you are dealing with the real thing or a fraud. If I knew it was the real thing I could probably be more paitent but my reason for seeing it was different than other peoples reasons.

I am starting to think it just doesnt exist. :(

LetThereBeLight!

Pamela, I guess if you think that he stated that, then the links to the threads where JT was a part of the conversation or with the threads that he started, then those threads links are still on other pages in this thread, on this Paranormal Forum!

I guess until it is handwritten, instead of typed on a computer, he maybe thought that he did not sign a statement upon which he can be found at fault with, when JT decided not to have his family provide any proof of that kind or perhaps some other person he may care about!

Perhaps, again then, it still is not the correct time, and perhaps it may also be shown later on with the video. I doubt if it is in the movie, that is quoted on here of lately either. But then I have not seen the movie, and probably again can not see the movie!

I have other expenses at this time, and had to put air in my skinny bicycle tires, and I will only state, that no one should subject his/her self to any bicycle with skinny tires.
Afterall, it seems like a big rock would bounce the person on their heads when they hit one, and the seat is uncomfortable, and the darn thing can cause crashes, especially like when before I rode it, the water grates in the road, seem as if those tires (especially the front tire ) would just end up sinking down into the grate and the person riding the bicycle would end up head over heels, after crashing having the front tire be stuck in the grate! Of course that never happened, but then again, I will not buy another skinny tire bicycle ever!

Here are some other links though also:

http://www.teamamericapac.org/

and of course that is the Senator from Colorado.
But I think that there are other people also, but there is also these people also!

http://www.minutemanhq.com/

and of course that changing here lately after they were done, but still being done in other States like Texas and such by other people now. (I have not looked at it lately here but I did see that!)

Then there is this to see what is going on also:
http://www.rollcall.com/

Then at a grass-roots forum, they even discuss, whether or not the Government will shut them down, if they complain too much like this one:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/browse
and I think even discussing JT shortly was even done there, but I am not a member there like on this forum!

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/08/10.html#t
after the radio show by the person at JohnTitor.com.

Then there is this political party stating first before going any further to read the U.S. Consitution, then consider what they are doing:
http://www.patriotparty.us/

Then there is even this website:
http://www.tagzapper.com/
and everyone should realize what a tag zapper should do!

Then there is this website, that does not seem as good as the second website, but I have not really decided yet upon which one is better:
http://www.spacewar.com/nukewars.html

http://www.sinodaily.com/
but then this last website is listed at the first website there!

Then there is this website also:
http://tor.eff.org/

Then there is this website also:
http://www.zenit.org/english/

And still there are other websites!