John Titor Research Updates!

PamelaM

Re: John Titor Update: Exclusive Report!

Let there be light:

Would your name happen to be Albert by any chance ?

You write in the same style and feeling as AL C from Anomalies.

LetThereBeLight!

If I am this Al whoever, then I must be an alternate Al! ( I guess!)

And again do not buy a bicycle with skinny tires!

And in the News also:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160362,00.html

Generally, the majority of religious visas have gone to Christian ministers. For the past five years, however, scores of Muslim clerics from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Pakistan have been let in on religious visas. Once here, many make provocative comments.

"The reality is that radical Islamic clerics, and even terrorists, have used religious visas to come to the United States," Islamic terrorism expert Steven Emerson (search) told FOX News. "It represents a clear and present danger to our security."

Upon arriving on a religious visa in California, Imam Wagdy Ghoneim preached support for suicide bombings. In Cleveland, Fawaz Damra praised the murder of Jews. In Tampa, Fla., Islamic studies professor Mazen Al Najjar raised money for terrorists.

Religious visas are easier to obtain than other work-related visas because applicants sponsored by institutions in the United States are afforded religious freedoms that protect them from intense scrutiny.

One risk, however, is that Islamic clerics often come from unconventional schools and mosques in remote areas where intelligence resources are lacking. That makes background checks and security assessments difficult.

"If 259 Pakistani imams are coming into this country," said Stephen Schwartz (search), executive director of the Center for Islamic Pluralism, "I would say that the probability is very high that the majority of them are financed by the Islamic extremist movement."

The Justice Department is struggling strike a balance between personal freedoms and national security, but it has taken little action thus far.

One proposed solution would be to create an Islamic institute staffed by U.S. religious scholars who are capable of examining clerics' credentials before obtaining their visas.

Click in the box near the top of the story to watch a report by FOX News' William La Jeunesse.

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
That is not true \"let there be light.\"

John DID promise me a video. I still have the emails with him talking about it with me. The problem was that he felt his PARENTS would have a hard time with it being publicised. John spoke alot to me about the video.
I was EXPECTING it. He told me to give his parents some time and be paitent with them. I have been. But...its been almost 5 years.

At this point I would just like a REASON why it is not being given.
Surely one can answer that question.
Because in the book it stated she sent out the video to several people
but those people chose not to publize it. Thats fine and well but I know for sure I was on that list and \"I\" didnt recieve it. And if we are to believe the book then why won't it be RESENT to me. According to the book...The mother had no problem sending it out. I cant even get an answer on why it won't be sent to me....or resent.

I had a reason I wanted to see it. I wanted to compare what was seen with the vivid dreams I had. I waited Oh so paitently for it.
Even if to only view it privately.

Its even harder to wait when you don't know if you are dealing with the real thing or a fraud. If I knew it was the real thing I could probably be more paitent but my reason for seeing it was different than other peoples reasons.

I am starting to think it just doesnt exist. :([/b]

Thanks Pam for setting the record straight. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"LetThereBeLight!\")</div>
The only thing that Jt said about the video is that he would have to determine if and how it would affect his family here in this Worldline, and only that he may consider it.
He did not promise a video at anytime, although it may have been seen as that.
He retracted later on, and actually said that it would be his decision not anyone elses decision.

Some people may not like that, but the same thing like that is always going on in this World anyway, so again JT did not do anything, that others have not done, except claim to show the possibility of time travel. That even, he did not really show, except to make phrases that might be inferred of that possibility unless one does not know any science. Then the question of whether or not, he may be real, becomes more difficult to decide, and afterall, with the best thinking out of the physicists, they conclude that it must be only a story, since what he claims, seems to indicate that the real people working the job, thinks that it is just fantasy, since they have to do the calculations by hand first, and check the math, and the process is slow!
That means that certain breakthroughs in thought, and with science would have to happen first, and with all of it, and certainly the scientists have determined that they are nowhere close to coming up with a solution, a solution as bold as saying that anyone will be a physical time traveller in a machine, that a person claimed he used along with the entire story!

So, the end result seems to only be a phsychology lesson after that, and he never claimed to be a phsychologist! (spelling probably is wrong probably!)
And I am tired right now, and certainly I can spare no expense with anything about this story. Not investment, not life, not anything, except a broken-down vehicle, while I sit here and wait, until they decide they can fix it or not, as it seems that they can not find the problem with it, but all of that ain't doing me no good either. And the world is not doing me any good either. And between both the story, and the world, it is just another day that other people experience also on this Planet.[/b]

LTBL:

You're a bit hard to follow.

pauli

\"And just to complicate matters even further, after he said he departed, he was tracked down and found to be posting on another site......with no real explanation given to the person who asked him for an explanation, who trusted him and spent a large majority of their time helping him.....so .........what do you believe at that point? You don't want to make excuses for him.....but when he promises something and doesn't deliver and then is found to be deceptive with no explanation......the whole house of cards just sort of tumbles down. They say, \"if a man will lie about a little thing, he will lie about a big thing.\"\"

Hi Mudpuppy, This is something I haven't heard before. Where did you find this information? I would think it is pretty significant.

:eyebrow:

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pauli\")</div>
Hi Mudpuppy, This is something I haven't heard before. Where did you find this information? I would think it is pretty significant.

:eyebrow:[/b]

Hi Pauli,
I found it in the Anomolies thread last year when I was researching. I wasn't specific in the post because I wanted to respect the privacy of the person I was referring to but Pam came in and posted behind me and those posts I was referring to were hers. I don't have the link to them right now but now that she is commenting, she can enlighten better than I can.

LetThereBeLight!

The only thing I am referring to with reference to the video is the thread "I am from 2036"! I do not know of any other conversations, that I would remember.

And about any other postings from JT, I also do not know about. There was one poster who started a thread on About.com, which was "I am an alien", but that was not JT!

Anything else, I would not know about, as far as I can remember.

Keroscene

Let there be light:

Would your name happen to be Albert by any chance ?

You write in the same style and feeling as AL C from Anomalies.[/b]

After reading many posts on Anomalies and from the original thread I do believe this is the same person. I still don't understand why he chose to hide his name. One thing he wrote from the original thread struck me as interesting though, maybe his views have shifted?

"I just add things up logically, and from my prespective, the story does not seem real. Oh, well, we all have to do something with our time, I guess. I think I'll be 90 in 2036 and right now you appear to be younger than I am now and have not developed the critical thinking skills that come with age on Spaceship Earth."

source--->http://www.anomalies.net/time_travel/Iamfrom2036.html

One more mystery solved for me, yay!!!!:D

Roth Joint

I am starting to think it just doesnt exist.
sad.gif
[/b]

Dear Pamela,

I am sure "John Titor" wouldn't allow such a video to end up in the wrong hands.

What do you think what would happen?
smile.gif

gl100

Dear Pamela,

I am sure \"John Titor\" wouldn't allow such a video to end up in the wrong hands.

What do you think what would happen?

Disney would have to probably cough up another half point and one more non-disclosure agreement.

StarLord

In light of this new revelation regarding the folks that brought you Titor. Common sense and logic tells me that Pamela was screwed big time and not just once. I feel very sorry for you Pamela. I can not tell you how many times on the undernet or Efnet or Ausnet for that matter, when you know someone that has poured their life into someone else that they have met on the internet even to the point of believing in them, that large sums of money are sent and to have it all crash around them when that person 'dies' or disappears. The persons that loved and gave so much of them selves are just devastated. Often their own lives are ripped apart because they may have left loved ones, husbands, wives because of what was promissed to them. Too many times have I see where the person that 'died' was found by hackers that had the ability to do so because the fraud was too stupid to realize that changing a nick was not enough to hide from experts. I won't even go into the frail, pitiful, intelligence insulting excuses that were given for some of these kinds of actions.

In Pamela's case, I have reason to suspect that she was used as the 'ultimate alibi'. Having someone that posts on the net actually 'talk' to another party that is not connected with them cand pull the wool over some peoples eyes and help them to believe that all is as it is claimed to be" "What? Pamela actually 'talked' live to Titor? Well, then there MUST be something to this after all" Yes, a fraud talking to a innocent bystanted that unwittinly lends credence to a hoax and a fraud or frauds.

I truly feel for you Pamela, you above anyone else have been abused the most.
At the very least, someone / someones out there should have had the guts enough to let you and all the rest off the hook.

Enough Is Enough.