John Titor Research Updates!

StarLord

Re: John Titor Research Updates!

Muddpuppy / Pamela
Pardon,
I must of had a visual 'jink' when reading so I missed the of "never spoke live" part. For some reason I was always under the impression that only Pamela ever spoke live to the person claiming to be titor.

You may also have me mixed up in answering with Pauli as some of his points or questions look as if they came from me.

Pauli,

I am not aware of the full parameters of what poeple claimed to happen. Were the Emails forwarded to titor susposed to be sent back to them in the past?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PamelaM\")</div>
Darby has never had access to this email address or the web site I found it on. He just believed me when I said I saw it. He has no proof at all.
It amazes me he claims to have an IP address of John's because John to my knowledge never posted on Anomalies.

.[/b]

So, where does that arrogant %*&! rick donaldson fit into all this JT story? According to that bloated windbag, he practically gave birth to JT..

Harte

\" Even for you Tesla technology can be found in appliances, motors and generators. I would have to say we have come a long way on Tesla?s foundation but we don?t have electricity rays that cause earthquakes\"

It sounds like a lot of John's future technology had to do with Tesla.
or derived from his foundation. May be worth looking into his technology to see what new inventions can be obtained from the foundation.[/b]

Pamela,
Most of our technology "has to do with Tesla" also. Tesla was a great innovator and came up with multiple ways to exploit alternating current (he also invented that.) But he absolutely did not invent anything that can be considered "advanced" or that operates on some other kind of energy or something, like you read about all the time on the internet. There are no Tesla inventions that were "confiscated" by the Gov't., for example, and no super weapons or magical devices or unexplained energies or anything were ever developed by Tesla.

Often Tesla is used as an example of a man ruined by the "Powers That Be" because he dared to design complicated devices that were far beyond his time or something. This is not the case. Tesla was a brilliant man that was the victim of multiple bad circumstances. Thomas Edison, who Tesla worked for, stole many of his ideas. Tesla failed to protect patents he had on many devices we use to this day. He eventually lost everything in a series of failed business ventures. The man has never recieved his due respect and is literally the Father of Electricity, Edison and Maxwell notwithstanding. It is a horrible irony that Tesla is today only granted high status by the kooks, crackpots and idiots on the internet, exactly the kind of people he despised in life.

The imposter John Titor attempts to take advantage of the misinformation on Tesla that is out there to try and sound more futuristic. Those of us that know Tesla's story see right through that. The imposter is intelligent. He knows what I know about Tesla. His saying that "Even for you Tesla technology can be found in appliances, motors and generators" , is both true and meant to indicate to the less mentally endowed that in the future, we will finally uncover all the "lost" Tesla technology. There is none.

Harte

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
So, where does that arrogant #%&! rick donaldson fit into all this JT story? According to that bloated windbag, he practically gave birth to JT..[/b]

LOL!!!! You have just gone up about 10 pegs in my book Passive.

That's just killer, "Practically gave birth to jt" What else do you expect from someone that has been on the verge of REVEALING ALL for the last 10 months or so?

What's ***head been on the verge of revealing? He can't see his toes? He claims he was in constant contact with JT back then and I think ****bag claims to even have spoken to him on the phone and offered to fly down to florida to take pictures of JT's time machine. I think he's filled with ****.

PamelaM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
What's **** been on the verge of revealing? He can't see his toes? He claims he was in constant contact with JT back then and I think **** claims to even have spoken to him on the phone and offered to fly down to florida to take pictures of JT's time machine. I think he's filled with ****.[/b]

I will tell you exactly what happened:

Rick only talked to him on the Art Bell forum.
Rick wrote me a letter and told me to tell John he would be happy
to fly down to Florida with all of his own equipment with his own money
and film John's departure. I forwarded that to John.

Well naturally John politely declined the offer. John said his parents would video tape the departure and mail me the copy.
Rick( I feel ) was a little angry with this declination.
Spouting that he must be a fraud because he didnt let him do it.

If I was a time traveler I wouldn't let him do it either. Too much risk at stake. I would care more about my family and less about whether Rick believed me or not. Infact I wouldn't care at all. John was very polite in declining to him I thought.

However Rick did offer his web site as a place to post all of John's postings after the Art bell website went down.
If it had not been for this none of you would probably even be talking about John now.

Starlord,

"Were the Emails forwarded to titor susposed to be sent back to them in the past?"

Well, that depends on how you look at that. It would be an alternate past. He took them with him and was going to get on the internet and mail them to the one who wrote it once he entered 1998. He left it up to the individual what they wanted to say to their other younger self.

One guy put his all in a locked code that only he could open. :)

He took them back to 1998 with him.

I don't know why he called it an "experiment." ??????

LetThereBeLight!

There, I have edited my previous post on page 13, and now hope it is clearer!

And now upon editing this post, I have really no new research to disuss, since this is all old stuff to me now!

pauli

\"Pauli,

I am not aware of the full parameters of what poeple claimed to happen. Were the Emails forwarded to titor susposed to be sent back to them in the past?\"

Hi Starlord. Apparently I wasn't aware of all the perameters also - as evidenced by Pamela's correction to me earlier in the thread. Much of what I read about the alter-vu's came from Anomalies. There were several people over there, including Pamela and one or two others, who had bizarre things happening after they sent those emails. Pamela has spoken about her experience, but there were others. Phil Fiord (?) (Hope that's right) said he actually encrypted his message in a way that only he would understand it. His bizarre events took place a couple of weeks after the others had theirs and they were similar to the stuff that Pamela was describing. Whole buildings disappearing/appearing out of nowhere, signs that changed from one motif to another, people who they did not know walking up to them as if they had been friends for years and saying, "Hello" and expecting that they would know who they were. Stuff like that. He also experienced a dream where he saw himself to be extremely rich and working on time travel related sorts of enterprises, in his own company. This seemed to be the grist for that mill. One person, Pamela said in that thread, contacted her and asked "What the xxxx was going on? I think I am losing my mind!" He was very freaked out and never contacted her again. It is stuff like this that makes someone scratch their head and wonder about it all.

Now, you can argue, "mass hysteria." But, from what I see, Pamela and Phil Fiord are pretty level headed as far as people are concerned. Pamela has been sitting on the fence, as has Mr. Fiord. They don't decry JT, but neither do they advocate him.

And yes, the letters were supposedly sent into the past, but not our past, the past of the nearest world in the multi-verse. It's kind of a bizarre story, when you add it in with the rest. I don't quite know what to think of it all - outside of the obvious expression, "Wow, neat!"
(Of course, this does not mean to say that I don't realize it probably wasn't "neat" for those who experienced the disorienting effects of what happened to them.)

Here's the link to the alter-vu's thread over at Anomalies for everyone's perusal: http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/b...ic;f=9;t=001280

Mudpuppy

I believe it was one of his parents email addresses and someone was still posting with it awhile after John said he left. John's parents collected his emails for him. That is what he told me. John's parents read all of John's emails I wrote him which is why I can use the info contained within for verification of either John or his mother.[/b]

First off, thanks Pam for filling in all the gaps. It makes sense that his parents would be collecting his emails for him. What puzzles me is if they knew (perhaps they didn't) how much he trusted you, why wouldn't they have answered your email when you asked for an explanation. They just appear to have left you hanging. I put myself in their shoes for a moment and have to ask myself, would my first priority be to validate my son as a time traveler to people I don't know (even though you were clearly trusted) or to my family's safety? So, in that respect, I could see why they might not respond. In fact, that statement alone really answers alot. They have no obligation to the world to prove or disprove John to be what he said he was. I'm sure, he told them as much before he left. If it in anyway might jepordize your safety, don't do it. What benefit do they gain from sharing anything? Afterall, John shared ALOT...more than any other "time traveler" and his stuff has been all torn apart. I think that no matter what they tried to share, it would never really be enough. I don't really think it's the public they have to be afraid of....it's the government. We all know how Big Brother watches us....so, if they were smart, and concerned with their safety....they would probably go incommunicado as far as the whole thing goes.....which brings up another interesting thing.....

Why hire an attorney to help you sell mugs and t-shirts if you are even too afraid to answer someone's email who your son clearly trusted? The two things seem incompatible. Just when I think I believe.....I'm on the fence again......and always searching for a way to explain the inconsistencies away.

I have kept my promise to John...even to this day to keep it secret. I actually do not think Darby has anything at all on John. He has been saying he does for years but he never posts anything about it . He just uses excuses.If he doesnt have the proof or is never going to post it why does he keep announcing it?[/b]

Well, my guess would be because he thinks he's pretty close to finding the answer but lacks something crucial......without it...he can't call it definite proof. There is a different between speculating that a person is a fraud for various reasons and actually saying, I found the person, here he is, he is now admitting it. Perhaps, he tracked everything down to one individual and wanted to expose him.....but then either pulled back for some reason, or it turned out not to be the right person after all. Could also be a reason to drive more people to his site....not that he really needs it....but it's a possibility.

Amazingly enough a couple weeks later after I registered on the site I saw it on and then posted on it \"to John\" the entire site was taken down. I have no explanation. It no longer exists.....at all. Not even in the archive web sites.It is weird because I do not think it was the email persons web site the person just posted as a member. I figuered perhaps someone was protecting him. ???.[/b]

Well, you don't know for sure if it was or was not the email person's site, do you? Did you ever do a search to see who registered the site? That could be very telling. His parents may not have imagined anyone could trace that email there and so had to take it down to protect themselves. Why would you think it would be taken down to protect JT? If he was already gone, it wouldn't really matter, would it? Or like you said, JT might have been working with someone.....another time traveler or another hoaxer/helper. I always thought it was wierd that they would only send one tt at a time. That doesn't sound like the military way. But then maybe that's the time travel way.

I found this while looking through some things.

\" Even for you Tesla technology can be found in appliances, motors and generators. I would have to say we have come a long way on Tesla?s foundation but we don?t have electricity rays that cause earthquakes\"

It sounds like a lot of John's future technology had to do with Tesla.
or derived from his foundation. May be worth looking into his technology to see what new inventions can be obtained from the foundation.[/b]

I think alot of Tesla technology isn't known to the public. After they burned down his laboratory and confiscated all his papers, I'm sure the govt have done alot of things with that technology that we aren't even aware of. But you're right. It's a good place to start looking in and around to get some more pieces of the puzzle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Muddpuppy ?
You may also have me mixed up in answering with Pauli as some of his points or questions look as if they came from me.[/b]

Thanks for letting me know Starlord. I think I've fixed them all now )except for the fish/chicken uestion...don't know who asked that one).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Harte\")</div>
But he absolutely did not invent anything that can be considered \"advanced\" or that operates on some other kind of energy or something, like you read about all the time on the internet. There are no Tesla inventions that were \"confiscated\" by the Gov't., for example, and no super weapons or magical devices or unexplained energies or anything were ever developed by Tesla.
Harte[/b]

Harte,
On what authority can you say the above and what proof do you have of what you say?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
Pam,

What kind of \"dreams\" have you been having? These could be procogs.

VG :)[/b]

Well, now that you guys are out of the closet....I might as well come forward too. I've been having them since last summer. But I always passed it off as reading too much on JT and it seeping out in my subconscious....that seems very logical. But they aren't like the usual symbology type dreams. He's usually very clear and giving very clear instructions. I had another one just last night.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"pauli\")</div>
Here's the link to the alter-vu's thread over at Anomalies for everyone's perusal: http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/b...ic;f=9;t=001280[/b]

Thanks Pauli :)