John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

Jesus_Bush

Re: John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Fair question. ?

The fact that we know human nature and the fact that the world has NOT gone Helter Skelter, Capt. Crunch does not look like the lucky charms duder and it's not green, We still have to get up each morning to the jobs we always had and expect to work 80% of each day just to pay taxes MEANS that no one is fooling with time travel yet. If & When I wake up as a 300 lb woman with a mighty thirst for straight takillya shots and Cuban Cohiba Cigars, I'll start to worry.

Not that there is anything wrong with being that lithesome and vivacious. Oh did I mention I like to plink with a S & W 500? Just going by the round melts cans and turns bottles to dust.Ye Haw! move over Talon.[/b]

I know you got the tough skeptical guy schtick happening , and nothing personal here but the " internet titor conspiracy" excuse is a trifle more tin foil hatish than believing in actual time travel ( and that's saying a lot). I really think there's such a thing as being too skeptical.

Darkwolf

Actually, Jesus all of the theorys I've heard sound kind of far fetched. Both what he said, and all of the other explinations.

K@t 5

You never know Star...you might turn out to be a very handsome woman!:lol:

This does however, show that we as a species are making progress much faster than was previously believed. Of course, who's to say that the technology to create this wasn't stumbled upon years ago, and is only now being used in this capacity...

As Einstein said, "It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity."

Imagine the capabilities that this discovery (if it can be stabilized) would give the governments of the world...can we truly say that we are ready for a responsibility of this magnitude? Or have we truly found the means for the start of our destruction?

[font=&quot]Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.[/font][font=&quot] - Einstein[/font][font=&quot]

Regardless as to whether you believe Titor or not, once again the parallels between what he was trying to warn us about and what is coming to pass have, again, collided. At this phase of the game, it?s a little late to continue debating as to whether or not John was a true TT?er or if he was just a group of disgruntled (and disillusioned) government workers out to get a reaction. The fact of the matter is, that we have been given a gift that many before us may have wished they had ? the ability to know what lay before them, so that they may effect change in whatever capacity they could. It?s now up to us to be the watchdogs that those in power have proven they could never be. Straighten your shoulders boys and girls; we?re in for one of the wildest rides of our lives.[/font]

XDrFirefly

At minimum it is still cool that maybe in the near future, we will be able to test John Titor's design on time travel. But, if you know me, i'm al ready way into this and have my survivial backpack in the trunk of my car now, and I should start ordering my MRE and move out of the city... LOL

Have a good Day guys!!

Dr FF

StarLord

Kat, that one single quote from Einstein and my knowledge and experience regarding Human Nature sobers me more than being on the wagon for 99 and a half years EVER could.

I thank God daily that this has not come to pass yet. When I am done kicking the pants off of Tiger Woods 2005, I'll consider it.

sosuemetoo

Sorry I started this thread, but did not add to it. For those of you that "know" me, I am a John Titor believer and tend to post news that supports JT. To me, this news is HUGE. Further, when I say that JT is real, I'm not saying I believe he was a time traveller. I'm saying that for some reason, he seems to be accurate in many of his predictions and I lean towards him being "in the know" (take that any way you want) somehow, some way.

I also do not want this forum to read my posts in support of JT with paranoia. I've said many times that it's better to be prepared than in panic. Yes, I have my emergency bag in each car that we own. Yes, we've made plans in case of a disaster. And yes (as stated on anomalies and I've been made fun of many times) I ride my bike daily and have extra bicycle tubes. I can food each year. I keep a supply of bottled water. I have a few friends that I trust (even on this forum) with my life. This concept didn't come from JT, this came from being a USAF brat most of my life. The concept was solidified by JT.

When I saw this news article and announcement, I was hoping that someone (okay, anyone) with a background in science and physics would jump in and disprove this. Honestly it would make me feel better!

If you have read the original ATS thread, several have searched and have not found anything on the net, before JT arrived, regarding Cern and blackholes. Further (once again, I flunked physics so I don't understand) JT stated a physics formula four years ago that Stephen Hawkings disagreed with. Within the past six months, Stephen Hawkings has changed his mind and agrees with John Titor.

It's fine by me that you don't believe in the JT bent Laser pics and you think that JT is personally attached to the JTF. But there are a few things left unanswered in my book.

First, why have several of JT's predictions come true? You cannot denounce madcow, 100,000 dying, one building being there instead of two.

Second, why has no one found the REAL JT after four years of searching? Some think they have and they back down in the end. Yes, there's a book. Someone decided to profit from the predictions. But was it JT? So what if it was if the predictions are coming true?

Third, why do people (believer's and disbeliever's alike) get so hostile when JT and his concepts are discussed?

Fourth, why do people get so hostile about Pamela Moore? She's stated all the information she has. She seems to be an innocent bystander in all of this and still she is attacked... by other forums. What did she do wrong? She spoke to a person that said he was a TT , she's keeping certain things to herself, she doesn't wish any fame or fortune.

I'm not inviting hostile respone or trying to cause parananoia. The original post is just a piece of the JT puzzle. I just want everyone to review what JT said. Look at it closely. How could he know how our world would evolve? It doesn't matter really, it has. And not for the better.

Jesus_Bush

My guess is titor is the real thing or something similar to it.

Jesus_Bush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
?You cannot denounce madcow, 100,000 dying, one building being there instead of two.

.[/b]

What does this mean?

sinister

She's alluding to Titor's 'predictions', although if he is who he says he is, they're not predictions but facts, I guess. The thing that has always stirred me about Titor's predictions is that not only are they gradually coming to pass, they are actually pretty specific things, and easy to go wrong with. Also, I was thinking about what events I would use to describe this current point in history (i.e. what I would tell someone if they asked what the major events of this time period are). The Mad Cow scares that constantly arise, the massive tidal waves in Southeast Asia, and of course, 9/11 are all pretty important things right now. Let me put this a different way. Titor is supposedly a youngster right now, growing up in FA. As a child, walking through grocery stores seeing constant reminders all around you of the 'Tsunami Victims" and aid for the disaster relief. I see signs, posters, ads constantly asking for donations for these relief efforts, and that is exactly something I would see making an impression on a child growing up right now.

sosuemetoo,
A lot of what you just listed matches what I've been thinking about all this. Many prefer to beat the **** out of Titor's physics and the photographs, but I think the more important questions we should be asking are: Why do so many find something oddly believable about Titor's story? Why are so many I tell about this instantly hooked once they do their own research? Why does all of this feel so godamn creepy? I know others feel this way, and I think that's the important thing we all should be thinking about. Also, I had no idea about that Hawking equation you posted about, as well as the fact that Titor predicted CERN's project plan well before the public did, especially if no info about this was available on the Internet. This is one of the few aspects of Titor's story that didn't have some availability online, thus ruling out the 'group of hoaxers who researched all this online and made up their story from that' idea. Also, as more and more of this all comes to pass, the theory that Titor was someone 'in the know' seems less and less likely to me. Not only would this group of hoaxers have to be 'in the know' on the IBM-specific secrets, the CERN fact, as well as have some knowledge of how current affairs are going to play out for the next 30 some years. I could buy one of those three, but not all at the same time. I have a hard time believing this hoax group had someone connected to the IBM Legacy Code, an up-to-date, CERN-knowledgable physicist, and one hell of an international relations expert. Maybe I'm wrong, but if we're looking for the simplest explanation as the truth, this 'in the know' hoax/something else theory is not it.

Jesus_Bush

I thought so, I just didn't get the part about the one building being there instead of two. I don't remember that prediction.