John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

sosuemetoo

Re: John Titor Was Right: CERN to begin producing Black Holes

Jesus Bush,
I'm strapped for time right now, but will try and post it later on today.

One building instead of two comes from John Titor's faxes he sent to Art Bell before he started posting on a BBS. I believe he was illuding to the WTC towers on 9/11.

Darkwolf

One building instead of two comes from John Titor's faxes he sent to Art Bell before he started posting on a BBS. I believe he was illuding to the WTC towers on 9/11.

Uh, while it was pretty specific, (he mentioned New york) I'm not sure thats what he ment. Woulen't it be Zero buildings instead of two?

CaryP

If I remember correctly, Titor said something closer to "Remembering a building that's not there now." in explaining the 2.5% divergence. Some have taken this to mean the WTC that is not there anymore. But remember Titor said this in early 2001, before the WTC attack. I never saw the connection to Titor's statement and 9/11.

Cary

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Uh, while it was pretty specific, (he mentioned New york) I'm not sure thats what he ment. Woulen't it be Zero buildings instead of two?[/b]

Perhaps the original plan was to take out just one tower instead of two?
One of those authors just had to have his hand in some serious pots on the back burner.

StarLord

Perhaps the ORIGINAL plan was to take out just one tower?

One of those authors just HAD to have had hir/her hand in some serious pots that were on the back burner.....

Darkwolf

Or perhaps their first attempt on it actually knocked one down.

Timmy G

If I remember correctly, Titor said something closer to \"Remembering a building that's not there now.\" in explaining the 2.5% divergence. Some have taken this to mean the WTC that is not there anymore. But remember Titor said this in early 2001, before the WTC attack. I never saw the connection to Titor's statement and 9/11.

It could be: The building he is speaking of was built after the two towers fell, and perhaps inplace of the WTC.

Darkwolf

Uh, Timmy, any building on the new york skyline ain't going to be there in titor's time on his line. He seemed to be talking present time.

Timmy G

Uh, Timmy, any building on the new york skyline ain't going to be there in titor's time on his line. He seemed to be talking present time.

Uh, the way I intrepreted his statement was that 'there is a building missing'. Meaning that there was a building in his timline that is not in ours. The way he sees the skyline in our 2001 timline was void of some building he was used to seeing in his own NY skyline.

Did he elaborate? Perhaps he was thinking in reference to pictures he saw as a kid of NYC. Any post card of a NY skyline could be memorable enough to know that one building (that he remembered from his own timeline) isn't present in our NYC skyline / timeline.

Perhaps I took his statement the completely wrong way... just a thought.

So, as an after thought.. If there were a building that 'was' in his timeline that 'isn't' in ours - it could have been (or will be) the one that is being built inplace of the WTC.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jesus_Bush\")</div>
I know you got the tough skeptical guy schtick happening , and nothing personal here but the \" internet titor conspiracy\" excuse is a trifle more tin foil hatish than believing in actual time travel ( and that's saying a lot). I really think there's such a thing as being too skeptical.[/b]

Good for you Jesus. Thanks for sharing.