Kairos

I am far more interested in shooting the shit with the John Titor poster and discussing where this dumpster fire of a country is headed now.

Because that guy had a solid grasp of historical trends that I have never seen matched.

Kairos

Yeah, that makes sense. What doesn't make total sense is the science, which I think was gleaned from a time travel book I happen to own, and some of Poul Anderson's time travel novels.

Look, whether he is a time traveler or not I think is irrelevant to the value of the posts. This guy was far ahead of any futurists of that time. When he was posting that stuff, I was there. I read it. I though it was nonsense. Then shit started evolving in a similar path.

In a way, I would love it if it's a hoax and he comes forward because the person who wrote that -- if he is not really a time traveler -- needs to start writing about this mess we find ourselves in.

Kairos

If any of you crazies remember me from the very old MU forum, you will remember I didn't think much of the story at the time.

Element115

I am far more interested in shooting the shit with the John Titor poster and discussing where this dumpster fire of a country is headed now.

Because that guy had a solid grasp of historical trends that I have never seen matched.

If he was a time traveler, he is now gone. If he was not a time traveler, there's no reason to come forward and expose it as a hoax because he accomplished what he wanted - to spread a hoax. All I know is if he was a time traveler, he told us the history of his timeline which did not match with ours and it's not very likely he'd know what our future has in store, he'd only be able to give us more information about his time. And if he wasn't a time traveler you have to ask yourself where the origin of all this information comes from because some of it seems to have hints of truth to it, don't you agree?

Harte

Just going out on a limb here, but the size of the black hole doesn't really matter because black holes compress matter. If the black hole is the size of an electron you can still shoot electrons at it and they will go into the black hole.
No, they won't. Once the singularity is charged, the electrons won't go near enough to it to get to the event horizon.

If you had a regular size black hole, say the size of Earth - the exact size of Earth - and Earth approached the black hole - it would still get obliterated and consumed by it.
Earth is not an electron, and your postulated black hole isn't charged.

Harte

Harte

A black hole, as I understand it, relates to the density of the matter and energy that forms it, not the total mass. Total mass is a really good way to create one, but not the only way.

If you compress the particles of a few collided atoms into one little micro-blackhole like he is talking about, it's mass shouldn't be more than mass that went into it. It's just very dense.

This has to do with space-time curvature, and I was terrible at that level of physics in college. I am a computer science guy. I can only relate what I remember from many moons ago. You need to learn tensors and then you can define fields that warp or something like that. A black hole relates to curvature, not directly to mass.
Well, he said the size of an electron. He had to be referring to the "classical" electron size (which is found by noting how close you can make one electron get to another electron.) Actual electrons are point particles - they have NO SIZE at all.
The smallest size possible is the Planck length for a singularity diameter. And you can't compress anything to that size because literally everything in existence (that takes up any space,) even the tiniest particles that actually have volumes, is millions of times larger than that. Even if you could, it would take a lot more than a few atoms to develop enough mass to create a singularity with a Planck length diameter.

An electron-sized singularity, much less two such singularities, is too massive to tote around in a suitcase.

Harte

Harte

The singularities are enclosed in a spinning magnetic field.

The spinning magnetic field is actually to protect you from EMF and some nuclear forces so to speak. Then as that one spins it distorts time, a secondary one covers that and causes gravity to be repelled (anti gravity) but the mono poles must be facing W - E. Think about time travel on a 1D line…. Point A to B Birth to death.

Once that is there a second one causes you to go outside of this dimension like a contained black hole (CERN) When injected with electrons both of them grow in size. so you are sitting in a black hole where you cant be touched by anything or interact with anything. The reason its a car too is because it creates almost a F cage effect (UFOS) So if he were to touch the outside of the car at all or even have a window down he would of died.

Sauced: John Titor: The Man With The Machine
The story is based on the Kerr black hole solution for spinning black holes, in case anyone wanted to know. If you look into this, you'll find that the wormhole these can create is quite small even when the back holes are large. I mean thousands of stellar masses large.

Harte