John Titor's claims and The Time Derivative

iooqxpooi

By the way, when you think in more detail, you don't stop and wonder what happened next as much, and this is why it takes less time. I now have so many comments on that one post that I am about to explode:)-p). Thus this is a generalization of sorts.

Judge Bean

If someone thinks this needs to be moved, by all means, go right ahead. WGAFF? Sheesh . . . --Snow Fire Flares Up While Unwatched

You mean I can just move stuff around wherever I want? OK: I'm going to move the duck thing back to the top of the page, where I could always find it. Don't try to stop me.

Phoenix

Originally posted by iooqxpooi@Aug 30 2004, 10:08 AM
By the way, when you think in more detail, you don't stop and wonder what happened next as much, and this is why it takes less time. I now have so many comments on that one post that I am about to explode:)-p). Thus this is a generalization of sorts.
I think that is a very viable hypothesis, but I also got the feeling it somehow misses the point.

Imagine a boy being thrown into the water told to sing or swim and he winds up finding a boulder to climb up on and safely poke his head out of the water. He may have been smart/lucky and solved the immediate problem but he lost out on the ultimate lesson.

Snow

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 30 2004, 01:53 PM
If someone thinks this needs to be moved, by all means, go right ahead. WGAFF? Sheesh . . . ?--Snow Fire Flares Up While Unwatched

LOL Paul.

That would be SFFUWU.

I like it! :blush:

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches+Aug 30 2004, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Aug 30 2004, 01:53 PM
If someone thinks this needs to be moved, by all means, go right ahead. WGAFF? Sheesh . . .? ? --Snow Fire Flares Up While Unwatched

LOL Paul.

That would be SFFUWU.

I like it! :blush:
[snapback]8044[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I knew you would like it, because I am able to perceive multiple courses of time at once.

StarLord

Zounds!! Multi-Temporal-Observence.

'Course, only a Lawyer could do that.

Lets see youze ladies top that one!!! And please, don't stoop to the birth thing, be origional. :D