John Titor's Religious Beliefs: Bible Prophecy, Revelation, Return of Christ, the Rapture, 2012

Samstwitch

Sam,
You keep asking but could it be possible you're not listening?
Was John an "Agnostic Christian" or was John "a Gnostic Christian"?
..and was this an intentional mistake on his part?

Hi Ren, I don't know why you said this. I have never asked anyone that question. Others have though.

The question I asked was, "I'm looking for John Titor's remark about on his worldline, they were not made to take a computer chip. Does anyone else have the quote? If not, I'll post it when I find it."

Ren

There are no implants like that in 2036. He would have mentioned that if there were.

"Pamela: 12. Do your people know where you are right now? Can you communicate with them? do you have a biological implant?

Timetravel_0: No. They do not know where I am and I can not communicate with them. Interesting idea though. From their point of view, I will return almost
exactly at the same moment I left. From their viewpoint, I will only have
aged more than expected.
"

Samstwitch

There are no implants like that in 2036. He would have mentioned that if there were.

Yes, I know, but chip implants are happening on our Timeline. Someone did ask John directly about computer chip implants and he said it did not happen. I'm still trying to find the quote. Thanks for posting that one. :)

Samstwitch

THE SECOND COMMANDMENT OF GOD

In the book published by John Titor's mother, she made a comment about John's belief in one of the Commandments of God (from the Ten Commandments). John's Mother refers to the "third commandment", but she actually meant the 2nd Commandment, as you can see below. I believe John's world changed the 3rd Commandment to address cloning and/or human hybriding. Both are happening today.

The Second Commandment
Exodus 20:4-6: "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generatoins of those who love me and keep my commandments."

The Third Commandment
Exodus 20: 7: "You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name."

JOHN TITOR: "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us." (Page 9)

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John was adamant about what the correct 10 commandments were. He claimed the third commandment [2nd Commandment]had been changed and the current version is incomplete. According to him, people in 2036 believe the third commandment [2nd Commandment] refers to the manipulation of living creatures in genetic engineering and reproductive cells. The commandment that John felt was correct is as follows: You shall not make for yourself any graven image or likeness or anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the Earth beneath, or that is in the waters under the Earth. You shall not worship them, nor serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visting the iniquities of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands of generations of those who love me and keep my commandments." (Page 10 of the book)

CLONING

The first cloning that I know of happened in December 1976. Clonaid has been successfully cloning human babies since December 26, 2002. Clonaid Website: Pioneers in Human Cloning. There was a book written about the first cloning called, "In his Image: The Cloning of a Man" by David Rorvik, Copyright 1978.

THE AUTHOR

"David Rorvik is the author of several books on new developments in medical science, including Brave New Baby: Promise and Peril of the Biological Revolution and As Man Becomes Machine: Evolution of the Cyborg. He has been a free-roving science and medicine reporter for Time, and has contributed to The New York Times Magazine, Saturday Review, Atlantic Monthly, Good Housekeeping, New York, and many other national magazines. He was awarded the first Pulitzer Traveling Fellowship in 1967, and in 1976 won an Alicia Patterson Fellowship to investigate the politics of cancer research worldwide."

EXCERPT FROM INSIDE THE COVER: "A HUMAN BABY CREATED IN A LABOARATORY HAS NOW PASSED HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY"

"It began with a telephone call. The caller had read David Rorvik's books and articles on bioengineering and wanted Rorvik to help him in a secret and extraordinary medical experiment. He said he was prepared to pay a million dollars, maybe more, to get a son. Then he said, 'Well, not exactly a son...' After much soulsearching, he agreed to act as an intermediary to help arrange the experiment...In his Image is Rorvik's spellbinding account of his search for a doctor willing to risk the controversial procedure; the recruitment of a mother surrogate, the choice of a remote site where work could proceed in secrecy; the delicate cloning procedure itself. In order to protect the child from harmful publicity, the author has kept the names of the other participants confidential..."

When the book was published, the publisher was sued (I can't remember by who), but the subject was so controversial that Congressional Hearings took place. Rorvik refused to testify, as he had given the millionaire his oath that he would never reveal his identity, so Congress deemed the book fraudulent. However, the cloning did happen and the child could still be alive today. I have newspaper articles that I got on microfilm at the library from the Las Vegas Review Journal dated March 4, 1978 and March 30, 1978 on the publishing of the book, and there are more articles on the Congressional Hearings.

HUMAN-ALIEN HYBRIDS

I have studied the abduction of humans by extraterrestrials for many years. Grey extraterrestrials have been doing this, hybriding with humans since the 1950's. If you want to know more about this subject there are dozens of books out there. Here are some books that I recommend:

1) "The Threat" by Dr. David M. Jacobs
2) "The Interrupted Journey: Two Lost Hours "Aboard a Flying Saucer" by John G. Fuller, Copyright 1966 (Video: UFO Incident)
3) "Intruders: The incredible visitations at Copley Woods" by Budd Hopkins
4) "Witnessed: The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions" by Budd Hopkins 5) "Raechel's Eyes: The Strange but True Case of a Human-Alien Hybrid" by Helen Littrell and Jean Bilodeaux

Dr. David M. Jacobs, Leading Abduction Researcher
Alien Abduction 101 - Part 1

Alien Abduction 101 - Part 2

The BIG question is, on John's Timeline, why was the 2nd Commandment redefined? Did something happen to convince the general public that aliens were hybriding with humans? (The only people who believe it today are the victims and the therapists/doctors.) Did the aliens reveal themselves?

In the Apocrypha, "The Forgotten Books of the Bible" in the "Secrets of Enoch", there are many places that describe what sounds like extraterrestrials. I have many questions about aliens. Is the Reptilian really the devil? He looks like it. Are the Greys withered angels, demons, or android workers?

SECRETS OF ENOCH: Chapter XVIII: Verses 1-5

"The men took me on the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many countless soldiers, called Grigori, of size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and there was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me: 'Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melencholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is there no service on this heaven?'

"And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince of Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvelous big men and great enmity.

"And therefore God judged them with great judgement, and they weep for their brethren and they will be punished on the Lord's great day.

"And I said to the Grigori: 'I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till heaven and earth shall end for ever.'" [See UNIDENTIFIED SUBMERGED OBJECTS Video below]

In the Bible, Jesus said that one of the signs preceding His Second Coming...the world would be "just like the days of Noah ..." (Matthew 24:37) . What was going on in the days of Noah ? In the Bible, Genesis Chapter 6, it speaks of the "sons of God" (angels) who slept with women. Very intelligent men, Nephilim, were on the earth...but the "wickedness of man was great on the earth, and ...every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". There was evil continually, and so it is today. The world today is as it was in the days of Noah. I believe aliens, or fallen angels if you will, are creating another race of living creatures, because they cannot reproduce and they know their time is short. Just as angels breed with women back then (which could also have been through hybriding), they are breeding with women now. Greys take sperm from men, implant women and take their fetuses prematurely.

The Greys said they cannot reproduce and supposedly signed a Treaty with President Eisenhower in 1954 giving permission to abduct humans for hybriding (I heard this from many sources), but the original number agreed upon was MUCH fewer than happened. Millions of people have been and still are being abducted for hybriding. However, this information has been kept secret from the public. Instead the government mocks and humiliates anyone making claims, which is the easiest way to keep a secret from the public. One Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_Q.htm

JOHN TITOR AND ALIENS

I wonder if John Titor was being honest when he answered questions about extraterrestrials. Why did the people on his worldline redefine the 2nd Commandment?

If the Rapture happens, perhaps afterwards extraterrestrials will appear and offer humankind an explanation for millions of missing Christians, which would really be a lie. This is just one far-out-there theory, but truth is stranger than fiction. The Bible says, when the antichrist comes into power, God will send a "deluding influence", so people will believe a lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12: "Then that lawless one [antichrist] will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Here's everything John said about aliens.

JOHN TITOR: "My point is; seemingly very complicated problems often have very simple and ingenious solutions using technology that is already available. The distortion unit is not magic and no alien technology was required to make it work. If you could see it, the 'smarts' that went into designing it will amaze you more than the technology. Heck, the really interesting technology is in the computer."

QUESTION: Has first contact with an alien race occurred?

JOHN TITOR: "Not that I’m aware of."

Source: http://anomalies.net/object/titororiginalpost.html

FROM A CHAT LOG WITH JOHN TITOR

Yareisa : so do I presume the aliens don't come in 2012 then?
TimeTravel_0 : Noty that Im aware of.
TimeTravel_0 : However...there are plenty of things that will get your
attention by 2012.
Yareisa : such as...can you say?
[NO ANSWER]

Source: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/ChatLog01.htm

JOHN TITOR: "No new information there (on UFOs and aliens). I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky."

SOURCE: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/2036.html

UNIDENTIFIED SUBMERGED OBJECTS - USO'S

THE SECOND COMMANDMENT OF GOD

In the book published by John Titor's mother, she made a comment about John's belief in one of the Commandments of God (from the Ten Commandments). John's Mother refers to the "third commandment", but she actually meant the 2nd Commandment, as you can see below. I believe John's world changed the 3rd Commandment to address cloning and/or human hybriding. Both are happening today.

The Second Commandment
Exodus 20:4-6: "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generatoins of those who love me and keep my commandments."

The Third Commandment
Exodus 20: 7: "You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name."

JOHN TITOR: "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us." (Page 9)

JOHN'S MOTHER: "John was adamant about what the correct 10 commandments were. He claimed the third commandment [2nd Commandment]had been changed and the current version is incomplete. According to him, people in 2036 believe the third commandment [2nd Commandment] refers to the manipulation of living creatures in genetic engineering and reproductive cells. The commandment that John felt was correct is as follows: You shall not make for yourself any graven image or likeness or anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the Earth beneath, or that is in the waters under the Earth. You shall not worship them, nor serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visting the iniquities of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing mercy to thousands of generations of those who love me and keep my commandments." (Page 10 of the book)

CLONING

The first cloning that I know of happened in December 1976. Clonaid has been successfully cloning human babies since December 26, 2002. Clonaid Website: Pioneers in Human Cloning. There was a book written about the first cloning called, "In his Image: The Cloning of a Man" by David Rorvik, Copyright 1978.

THE AUTHOR

"David Rorvik is the author of several books on new developments in medical science, including Brave New Baby: Promise and Peril of the Biological Revolution and As Man Becomes Machine: Evolution of the Cyborg. He has been a free-roving science and medicine reporter for Time, and has contributed to The New York Times Magazine, Saturday Review, Atlantic Monthly, Good Housekeeping, New York, and many other national magazines. He was awarded the first Pulitzer Traveling Fellowship in 1967, and in 1976 won an Alicia Patterson Fellowship to investigate the politics of cancer research worldwide."

EXCERPT FROM INSIDE THE COVER: "A HUMAN BABY CREATED IN A LABOARATORY HAS NOW PASSED HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY"

"It began with a telephone call. The caller had read David Rorvik's books and articles on bioengineering and wanted Rorvik to help him in a secret and extraordinary medical experiment. He said he was prepared to pay a million dollars, maybe more, to get a son. Then he said, 'Well, not exactly a son...' After much soulsearching, he agreed to act as an intermediary to help arrange the experiment...In his Image is Rorvik's spellbinding account of his search for a doctor willing to risk the controversial procedure; the recruitment of a mother surrogate, the choice of a remote site where work could proceed in secrecy; the delicate cloning procedure itself. In order to protect the child from harmful publicity, the author has kept the names of the other participants confidential..."

When the book was published, the publisher was sued (I can't remember by who), but the subject was so controversial that Congressional Hearings took place. Rorvik refused to testify, as he had given the millionaire his oath that he would never reveal his identity, so Congress deemed the book fraudulent. However, the cloning did happen and the child could still be alive today. I have newspaper articles that I got on microfilm at the library from the Las Vegas Review Journal dated March 4, 1978 and March 30, 1978 on the publishing of the book, and there are more articles on the Congressional Hearings.

HUMAN-ALIEN HYBRIDS

I have studied the abduction of humans by extraterrestrials for many years. Grey extraterrestrials have been doing this, hybriding with humans since the 1950's. If you want to know more about this subject there are dozens of books out there. Here are some books that I recommend:

1) "The Threat" by Dr. David M. Jacobs
2) "The Interrupted Journey: Two Lost Hours "Aboard a Flying Saucer" by John G. Fuller, Copyright 1966 (Video: UFO Incident)
3) "Intruders: The incredible visitations at Copley Woods" by Budd Hopkins
4) "Witnessed: The True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge UFO Abductions" by Budd Hopkins 5) "Raechel's Eyes: The Strange but True Case of a Human-Alien Hybrid" by Helen Littrell and Jean Bilodeaux

Dr. David M. Jacobs, Leading Abduction Researcher
Alien Abduction 101 - Part 1

Alien Abduction 101 - Part 2

The BIG question is, on John's Timeline, why was the 2nd Commandment redefined? Did something happen to convince the general public that aliens were hybriding with humans? (The only people who believe it today are the victims and the therapists/doctors.) Did the aliens reveal themselves?

In the Apocrypha, "The Forgotten Books of the Bible" in the "Secrets of Enoch", there are many places that describe what sounds like extraterrestrials. I have many questions about aliens. Is the Reptilian really the devil? He looks like it. Are the Greys withered angels, demons, or android workers?

SECRETS OF ENOCH: Chapter XVIII: Verses 1-5

"The men took me on the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many countless soldiers, called Grigori, of size was greater than that of great giants and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and there was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said to the men who were with me: 'Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melencholy, and their mouths silent, and wherefore is there no service on this heaven?'

"And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince of Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on earth from the Lord's throne, to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing, and giants are born and marvelous big men and great enmity.

"And therefore God judged them with great judgement, and they weep for their brethren and they will be punished on the Lord's great day.

"And I said to the Grigori: 'I saw your brethren and their works, and their great torments, and I prayed for them, but the Lord has condemned them to be under earth till heaven and earth shall end for ever.'" [See UNIDENTIFIED SUBMERGED OBJECTS Video below]

In the Bible, Jesus said that one of the signs preceding His Second Coming...the world would be "just like the days of Noah ..." (Matthew 24:37) . What was going on in the days of Noah ? In the Bible, Genesis Chapter 6, it speaks of the "sons of God" (angels) who slept with women. Very intelligent men, Nephilim, were on the earth...but the "wickedness of man was great on the earth, and ...every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually". There was evil continually, and so it is today. The world today is as it was in the days of Noah. I believe aliens, or fallen angels if you will, are creating another race of living creatures, because they cannot reproduce and they know their time is short. Just as angels breed with women back then (which could also have been through hybriding), they are breeding with women now. Greys take sperm from men, implant women and take their fetuses prematurely.

The Greys said they cannot reproduce and supposedly signed a Treaty with President Eisenhower in 1954 giving permission to abduct humans for hybriding (I heard this from many sources), but the original number agreed upon was MUCH fewer than happened. Millions of people have been and still are being abducted for hybriding. However, this information has been kept secret from the public. Instead the government mocks and humiliates anyone making claims, which is the easiest way to keep a secret from the public. One Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_Q.htm

JOHN TITOR AND ALIENS

I wonder if John Titor was being honest when he answered questions about extraterrestrials. Why did the people on his worldline redefine the 2nd Commandment?

If the Rapture happens, perhaps afterwards extraterrestrials will appear and offer humankind an explanation for millions of missing Christians, which would really be a lie. This is just one far-out-there theory, but truth is stranger than fiction. The Bible says, when the antichrist comes into power, God will send a "deluding influence", so people will believe a lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12: "Then that lawless one [antichrist] will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Here's everything John said about aliens.

JOHN TITOR: "My point is; seemingly very complicated problems often have very simple and ingenious solutions using technology that is already available. The distortion unit is not magic and no alien technology was required to make it work. If you could see it, the 'smarts' that went into designing it will amaze you more than the technology. Heck, the really interesting technology is in the computer."

QUESTION: Has first contact with an alien race occurred?

JOHN TITOR: "Not that I’m aware of."

Source: http://anomalies.net/object/titororiginalpost.html

FROM A CHAT LOG WITH JOHN TITOR

Yareisa : so do I presume the aliens don't come in 2012 then?
TimeTravel_0 : Noty that Im aware of.
TimeTravel_0 : However...there are plenty of things that will get your
attention by 2012.
Yareisa : such as...can you say?
[NO ANSWER]

Source: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/ChatLog01.htm

JOHN TITOR: "No new information there (on UFOs and aliens). I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky."

SOURCE: http://www.johntitor.com/Pages/2036.html

UNIDENTIFIED SUBMERGED OBJECTS - USO'S

i think your over complicating the commandments, i see it as, in his worldline, they have the actual commandments, not the ones fed to us on our worldline to brainwash us...

oh yes almost forgot, about demons, haha reptillians? you ever see one? i've seen many of them, when i was a kid i called them shadows, thing is they can take any shape they want, yet they are shadows, with redish orange eyes, thats the only thing about them that is not shadow, and doesn't change... lib and a few others know more detail into that... by the way im not religious at all, but know theres a god, and know id be dead right now if i put my faith in those books... which is why im alive breathing, talking right now

haha and i have to urge to say... but im no expert, i only was resurrected from death by the hands of god... or the only other explanation i could think of.... "time-slip"

anyone ever see this movie? funny thing is apparently no one gets it at all! for some reason i get it... hmmm? oh this is the ending, but highly relevent to subject matter, and heres a secret this movie has just a little or a lot to do with time travel ;)

Samstwitch

I wonder how many people who frequent the Time Travel discussions on this Forum are believers in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. I fear that may be the reason this thread gets little discussion. Unfortunately, I expected that because today most people just don't believe in our Lord. Time reveals all things.

PamelaM

I wonder how many people who frequent the Time Travel discussions on this Forum are believers in Jesus Christ as the Son of God. I fear that may be the reason this thread gets little discussion. Unfortunately, I expected that because today most people just don't believe in our Lord. Time reveals all things.

Just a different time Sam. Remember John said people talk openly about their spiritual life in the future but I dont think it is so much here unless you actually go to a religious forum. I meant to speak more on this thread but the weekends tend to be the only time I have time. You posted alot and it takes more time to read. I enjoy very much reading your posts Sam. I believe Jesus Christ is the Son Of God. Have you ever read the book "embraced by the light"? its one of my favorite books. She has another book called "the ripple effect" that is just as interesting.
I am actually putting up my christmas tree right now ...I have to do everything on the weekends. :)

Samstwitch

Just a different time Sam. Remember John said people talk openly about their spiritual life in the future but I dont think it is so much here unless you actually go to a religious forum. I meant to speak more on this thread but the weekends tend to be the only time I have time. You posted alot and it takes more time to read. I enjoy very much reading your posts Sam. I believe Jesus Christ is the Son Of God. Have you ever read the book "embraced by the light"? its one of my favorite books. She has another book called "the ripple effect" that is just as interesting.
I am actually putting up my christmas tree right now ...I have to do everything on the weekends. :)

Hi Pam, It's good to hear from you. I know you're a believer too. Thanks so much for the encouraging words. :) I have "Embraced by the Light" and other books like it. It's a great book. I'm glad you enjoy my posts. It's a lot of information, but I decided to post it on this forum so there's a record of it somewhere. My posts on this thread are exclusive and I won't be posting this information anywhere else. Maybe someday people will find it useful, if it's still accessible.

Speaking of books, have you read "Heaven: Close Encounters of the God Kind" by Jesse Duplantis? Here's the full video of Jesse telling the story verbally. I love Jesse! It's a must see video and I think you'll love it. It's about his incredible trip to Heaven. ~Sam~

Samstwitch

i feel we're all children of a creator/god some or i should say most lose/lost sight of that, and become fostered by ungodly parents

Unfortunately, even when children are raised by God-worshipping parents, the world today is so ungodly that it can negate the teachings. But raise a child in the ways of the Lord, and when they grow old they will come back to it. Proverbs 22:6