John's message to all

Aryeandris

This is the story of the man you all call John Titor.
Because my time is short.

If a warrant is served against me, and I defeat local law enforcement, martial law will be implemented.

In 2008 I left the army 18xray program after witnessing two young men tjreatened to be shot by our commanding officer in front of rest of bravo company 158 at fort benning Ga

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
In 2008 I left the army 18xray program after witnessing two young men tjreatened to be shot by our commanding officer in front of rest of bravo company 158 at fort benning Ga

Arye, has John entered your body and is recounting his activities on our timeline? I am worried.

Aryeandris

I returned to my civilian job and worked there during all of 2009 outside of Washington, D.C

Aryeandris

A young man came to work with me for several months, that was oddly familiar to me in many ways.
during this time period, I met the young lady who eventually became my wife, and the mother of my child.
During one of our first dates, we bumped into my new co-worker, the familiar young man.
We then bumped into him again later that night, as if he was waiting for us...
During 2010, we moved to Florida where we married and had a son.
I learned that my wife's father had been a computer programmer at the Pentagon and had actually prepared for the y2k disaster heavily.
it had affected her upbringing and changed the way her family viewed things. They never understood why y2k never happened though.
events have unfolded over the past 18 months that have set my life on a course that will likely result in a direct conflict with authorities regarding constitutional rights.
I made the mistake of turning my back on those rights 18 months ago, a mistake I cannot make again.
that is the story of John Titor.