Johntitor

StarLord

Johntitor

Well, lets add up all the facts shall we?

Cheney worked for the company from 1995 to 2000, he's the vice president now, Ewwe! What a CoinkyDink, there seems to be an issue about 1.8 Billion in unaccounted work that was billed for (Say, now thats creative financing). Gee, I wonder how Halliburton got the contract in the first place.... Add to that, the several subpoenas waiting in the wings with Cheney's name on them....Shaken, Not Stirred.... And Pour (Drum Roll.........................................................)

Army Materiel Command Ups the Ante to witholding 25% of what Halliburton claims they are owed. Halliburton is not allowed to raise their bid regardless of fiscal loss and or "overruns".

All politicians get a reduction in pay, AND a bill for BACK Social Security Taxes that have never been paid, Currently serving, cough, hack, retch, on second thought, currently stealing their salaries and those that have retired.

All cost overruns are henceforth to be paid by and only by the companies claiming said loss and by Current Politicians. No new taxes, Period.

In fact, now that I am on a roll, All Income taxes that were origionaly "temporarily levied" Due to WWII funding are to be immediately stopped.

Lets see the govt. cause trouble and think of new ways to screw us on their old budget circa 1939.

Judge Bean

Johntitor

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 16 2004, 08:08 PM
Well, lets add up all the facts shall we?

Cheney worked for the company from 1995 to 2000, he's the vice president now, Ewwe! What a CoinkyDink, there seems to be an issue about 1.8 Billion in unaccounted work that was billed for (Say, now thats creative financing). Gee, I wonder how Halliburton got the contract in the first place.... Add to that, the several subpoenas waiting in the wings with Cheney's name on them....Shaken, Not Stirred.... And Pour (Drum Roll.........................................................)

Army Materiel Command Ups the Ante to witholding 25% of what Halliburton claims they are owed. Halliburton is not allowed to raise their bid regardless of fiscal loss and or \"overruns\".

All politicians get a reduction in pay, AND a bill for BACK Social Security Taxes that have never been paid, Currently serving, cough, hack, retch, on second thought, currently stealing their salaries and those that have retired.

All cost overruns are henceforth to be paid by and only by the companies claiming said loss and by Current Politicians. No new taxes, Period.

In fact, now that I am on a roll, All Income taxes that were origionaly \"temporarily levied\" Due to WWII funding are to be immediately stopped.

Lets see the govt. cause trouble and think of new ways to screw us on their old budget circa 1939.

Have you noticed the almost-deafening silence from Kerry about the outright lies of the Bushwhackers? Not a word about Halliburton, kickbacks, corruption, imaginary WMDs, etc., etc. You'd think that if you were running for president against Bush, you wouldn't have much else to say after you'd spent the day listing and reiterating the lies, lies, lies, lies...

Or a debate. Think of it-- all Kerry should have to do is stand there and point the finger at that SOB and say "Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies..."

CaryP

Johntitor

Have you noticed the almost-deafening silence from Kerry about the outright lies of the Bushwhackers? Not a word about Halliburton, kickbacks, corruption, imaginary WMDs, etc., etc. You'd think that if you were running for president against Bush, you wouldn't have much else to say after you'd spent the day listing and reiterating the lies, lies, lies, lies...

Or a debate. Think of it-- all Kerry should have to do is stand there and point the finger at that SOB and say \"Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies...\"

Makes perfect sense to me Paul. So what's got Kerry so tongue tied? What do they have on him to keep him slient? Or is the fix in and he's going to take a fall for a brother bonesman? I can't believe that Kerry is not pointing out the obvious. I can't stand either of the bastards, but I just want to scream at the TV sometimes watching Kerry mumble his Herman Munster way through the most boring attempts at inspiration. What if Kerry is supposed to lose, but winds up winning somehow (economy bad, stock market down - Bush is a goner)? What will the PTB do with themselves?

Gonna' be an interesting November.

Cary

Judge Bean

Johntitor

Originally posted by CaryP@Aug 17 2004, 08:08 PM

Or a debate. Think of it-- all Kerry should have to do is stand there and point the finger at that SOB and say \"Lies, lies, lies, lies, lies...\"

Makes perfect sense to me Paul. So what's got Kerry so tongue tied? What do they have on him to keep him slient? Or is the fix in and he's going to take a fall for a brother bonesman? I can't believe that Kerry is not pointing out the obvious. I can't stand either of the bastards, but I just want to scream at the TV sometimes watching Kerry mumble his Herman Munster way through the most boring attempts at inspiration. What if Kerry is supposed to lose, but winds up winning somehow (economy bad, stock market down - Bush is a goner)? What will the PTB do with themselves?

Gonna' be an interesting November.

Cary

Kerry omits the material. An omission is a type of lie, also, under the circumstances.