Johntitor

Coincidencereality

Johntitor

Also their is supposed to be some great video of john titor from the future and of him traveling, i have been in touch with somone from anomolies their in contact with someone who keeps promising to give up the videos but hasnt released them yet. Also that other guy steve u guys probably saw his sliders video lol. Looked really funny. But the guy says hes going to release some video of the future. Thats all I really wanna see from any of these guys claiming to tt. Video of distant future would be awsome. I Believe timetravel is possable and theres many ways to do it. Theres tt where you go through a hole in space/time, or maybe one when you sit in middle of spinning magnets etc for 5 minutes while when it stops your ahead 2 hours, with this time of travel to me seems way more possible, since a hole would pull our atoms apart. So with this type of setup someone outside looking in at you, you sitting in middle would appear to be moving super slowly but you would not feel time being slowed for you. So something where your stuck in a time field which has been slowed down alot compared to our current one is something i think can be done with ease. Im trying to study as much as i can about gravitational pull and time and so on. So i can make this happen. This devise isnt something where you can travel back and forth and change events your just stuck in a slowed time field for a bit then when you stop your ahead in time.

sosuemetoo

Johntitor

Originally posted by Coincidencereality@Aug 11 2004, 03:20 AM
Also their is supposed to be some great video of john titor from the future and of him traveling, i have been in touch with somone from anomolies their in contact with someone who keeps promising to give up the videos but hasnt released them yet.

John Titor promised to send Art Bell and PamelaM a copy of this video. PamelaM is a member of Anomolies and timetravelforum.tk. She posts at these sites from time to time. I understand that she never received that video from John. Art Bell has never commented whether or not he received it.

sosuemetoo

Johntitor

A copy of the faxes Paul refers to. I have not found them in any other place. I have copy and pasted from anomolies. It was transcribed by a member there named Times Squared who listened to the Art Bell C2C show last Friday night.

Link: http://www.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultim...=9;t=001373;p=2 it is about 3/4 of the page down.

Two faxes read over the air in 1998.
The faxes contain different futures...almost like one was traveling back and forth.
The first fax sounds like before john came to 2000 . The last fax sounds like when he left
our time line and went back to 1998.

These are transcribed word for word from the audio of the faxes.
The transcribed words are below:

1st fax

art bell received a fax.

Dear Art ,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past
the year 2500 AD.
please let me explain....

Time travel was invented in 2034
off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild.
By altering the speed and direction
of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

some interesting outcomes of this are:
you meet yourself I have done it often
even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.

You can alter history in the new universe
that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York .
Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

Now for the future you might want to know about..Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.

A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists.

China retakes Tiawan
Isreal wins the largest battle for their life.
and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow
from their collapsed reactors.
Second fax
Alright I wanted to read you something as I received it.

its from a time traveler.

Dear Mr. Bell I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air. I wanted to make sure it was n't lost in the shuffle so I am sending a gift.
If you've already seen this please accept my apologies if you choose to make this public please do not publish the fax number.
I had to fax when I heard the other time traveler calling in from the recent time past infact the year 2500 Ad.
Let me explain...
Mr. Bell I sent a fax with this opening on July 29 1998.
As I said then I am a time traveler. I have been on this world line since April of this year and I plan to leave soon. Typically time travelers do not purposely affect the world lines they visit..however this mission is unusually long and I've grown attatched to some of the people I have met here. (isn't that the stockholm syndrome or something? - Art says)
Anyway for my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few poeople in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my worldline .

I beleive you can change your future by creating one now.
Some of the information presented on your program maybe invaluable to upline researchers . I suggest you isolate the programs that concentrate on military technology and new physics theories. Transcribe these programs and put them someplace safe away from the box. I recommend someplace in the mid west. (away from the box what does he mean?-art says) I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians (I am not paranoid about the Russians)They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen . They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of
million of Americans.

I realize my claims are a bit difficult to accept so I will send the following once I know you have recieved this fax.
A few pages from the operations manual of my time machine. And a few colored photographs of my vehicle.( alright so you know I got it send them along.-art says)
If you wish to contact me I will be happy to share with you the nature of time , the physics of time travel and some of the events of your future.(God I hadn't read this earlier..) Please send a return package to (and he gives the number..)

sosuemetoo

Johntitor

From JT's Fax:

"You can alter history in the new universe
that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York ."

For those that don't already know it, I believe JT to be real. I had never read these faxes before. This statement seems to describe 9/11.

There have been many who have tried to debunk JT over the one tidbit that he never told us about 9/11. Those that did believe thought it might be because it did not occur in his timeline. To me, this proves that it didn't and he was wondering what happened to the disappearing skyscraper.

Any opinions?

Coincidencereality

Johntitor

Very true sosueme, So he kinda claims russia and china will attack us, thats imminent, since china will soon be worlds biggest economic super power and russia on their backs. China already has just about the biggest military. And as their economy gets bigger and bigger they will stand up to america, my prediction off topic if anyone is curious, within 20 years china will start to reclaim most of asia as its own again, most asian countires will give in and want to be aprt of its powerful economy, within 80 years, they will in some way invade america, first invading south america with ease and through alaska into canada then they have us surrounded with a huge amount of ground troops. Nothing america can do, every nation rises and falls.

Coincidencereality

Johntitor

:D John shows a picture of his car registration and year and model of car, if you work for DMV and live in florida, you can go through the records for owners with that same care same year of make and everything which should be pretty easy to narrow it down to who registered it and their name probably his mom in our time or something. So locating this guy shouldnt be to hard.

CaryP

Johntitor

Originally posted by Coincidencereality@Aug 11 2004, 04:48 PM
Very true sosueme, So he kinda claims russia and china will attack us, thats imminent, since china will soon be worlds biggest economic super power and russia on their backs. China already has just about the biggest military. And as their economy gets bigger and bigger they will stand up to america, my prediction off topic if anyone is curious, within 20 years china will start to reclaim most of asia as its own again, most asian countires will give in and want to be aprt of its powerful economy, within 80 years, they will in some way invade america, first invading south america with ease and through alaska into canada then they have us surrounded with a huge amount of ground troops. Nothing america can do, every nation rises and falls.

Actually bucko, China is making plans for a lot sooner than 80 years. Take a gander at this article.China Rapidly Modernizes for War with U.S.

If that don't get your attention, nothing will. Yeeha.

Cary

Judge Bean

Johntitor

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Aug 11 2004, 01:15 PM
From JT's Fax:

\"You can alter history in the new universe
that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. the oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York .\"

For those that don't already know it, I believe JT to be real. I had never read these faxes before. This statement seems to describe 9/11.

There have been many who have tried to debunk JT over the one tidbit that he never told us about 9/11. Those that did believe thought it might be because it did not occur in his timeline. To me, this proves that it didn't and he was wondering what happened to the disappearing skyscraper.

Any opinions?

Yes, this is the actual supposed reference to 911 that some have remembered in their imagination as being an explicit prophecy. You can see, though, that it is equivocal and only "refers" to 911 with any precision because the reader has the disaster fresh in mind.

It could just as easily be interpreted as referring to a single building, not "sky scrapers," but "a sky scraper." Titor is talking about changes in the timeline that have occurred overall and are showing in detail-- not sudden, violent changes. The difference is that the alternate timeline in which the skyscraper doesn't appear is populated by those who have no experience with a terrorist attack-- they just never built it.

This in no way dismisses the possibility that it is a garbled reference to the twin towers, or that it discusses multiple timelines, in many of which there was no terrorist attack. If in fact Titor traveled past 1998 twice, as the two FAXs seem to suggest, then we are already talking about three timelines, correct? Then, if he travels again, to 2000 to begin posting, there's another timeline. In four timelines, with the slight divergence mentioned of 2 or 3%, it is quite possible that Titor is now in a timeline different from ours, and ours the only one with 911 in it.

Consequently, 911 or its prophecy neither proves nor disproves that Titor was a timetraveler.

sosuemetoo

Johntitor

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 12 2004, 02:56 PM
Consequently, 911 or its prophecy neither proves nor disproves that Titor was a timetraveler.

Paul,

I've given this some thought and here's what I wonder. What if 911 did happen on his time line? Remember when he was asked (can't remember the quote) that if he could stop the civil war, he replied...NO. He wanted the civil war because he felt it made his government and the community better. Now, if this is all true, then there's no way he would have said "on 9/11/01 two planes will hit the twin towers," because in effect this event is the beginning (or the cause) of the coming civil war.

Thoughts?

Judge Bean

Johntitor

Originally posted by sosuemetoo+Aug 12 2004, 08:26 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Aug 12 2004, 02:56 PM

Paul,

I've given this some thought and here's what I wonder. What if 911 did happen on his time line? Remember when he was asked (can't remember the quote) that if he could stop the civil war, he replied...NO. He wanted the civil war because he felt it made his government and the community better. Now, if this is all true, then there's no way he would have said "on 9/11/01 two planes will hit the twin towers," because in effect this event is the beginning (or the cause) of the coming civil war.

Thoughts?
[/b][/quote]

If someone says nothing, you may always assume that he may have known what to say and chose not to. It proves nothing.

His stated mission, in his initial post, was to discover whether anyone at that time (Nov. 2000) thought that a civil war was a possibility. This sounds like someone fishing for support, or wishing to persuade us that a civil war was possible. To do so, and to get as much of an audience as possible, all he had to do was mention the coming 911-- that is, if he knew about it.