JT Foundation/Oliver Williams Research

virtualgirl

Hey, just thought I would let everyone know. Remember, on the 26th I said the story rang like "The Blair Witch"? I took a peek at another site (can you guess) and on the 27th someone made the same reference (can you guess who). :unsure:

HuntTech

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Oct 4 2004, 08:44 PM
Hey, just thought I would let everyone know. Remember, on the 26th I said the story rang like \"The Blair Witch\"? ?I took a peek at another site (can you guess) and on the 27th someone made the same reference (can you guess who). ?:unsure:

LOL! I just stumbled onto his post saying that... hehe...

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Oct 4 2004, 08:05 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheHeggy@Oct 4 2004, 08:43 PM
Everything like that is developed as a weapon though -- And THEN it's put to good use. Not sure where I heard this said, but I've heard it many times.

Einstein, Oppenheimer, Tesla
[snapback]11087[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

LOL thank you, knew it was people like that.

lev

Originally posted by virtualgirl@Oct 5 2004, 12:44 AM
Hey, just thought I would let everyone know. Remember, on the 26th I said the story rang like \"The Blair Witch\"? ?I took a peek at another site (can you guess) and on the 27th someone made the same reference (can you guess who). ?:unsure:

:: VG ::

::.. Not to defend anyone but the Blair Witch comparison was made at Anomalies quite some time ago :: I do find it interesting when multiple people draw the same conclusions without knowing it ..::

Judge Bean

Originally posted by lev+Oct 5 2004, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-virtualgirl@Oct 5 2004, 12:44 AM
Hey, just thought I would let everyone know.? Remember, on the 26th I said the story rang like "The Blair Witch"?? I took a peek at another site (can you guess) and on the 27th someone made the same reference (can you guess who).? :unsure:

:: VG ::

::.. Not to defend anyone but the Blair Witch comparison was made at Anomalies quite some time ago :: I do find it interesting when multiple people draw the same conclusions without knowing it ..::
[snapback]11108[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Run it by me one more time: what is the analogy exactly? A pack of druggies in the woods filming their own shadows? A cataclysmically anticlimactic finale? Cashing in on stark suggestive terror? Sounds just as much like the CIA.

StarLord

Sure does sound like them, the only difference is some folks are not too dead and they didn't have to run drugs to finance the making of the film.

StarLord

It's statements like this that broke the Hal 9000 you know. It's just like being in a 4 dimensional chess game with Spock and just for fun, Spock is cheating.
There are just too many ways to take that.

I vote we punt at the 20 yard line.

Judge Bean

Amateurs pool their meagre resources to stage a realistic hoax, don't stick around for the disappointment at the anticlimactic ending.

"Spooks" in the CIA offer at least the example of MKUltra mindcontrol and disinformation through mass media (is the internet mass media yet?); pop culture frightnight cliches carry the rest.

People stick around anyhow if only because the refreshments cost more than the admission.

Erudite critics bitch about the seamy costumes and props.

Snow

Oliver Williams was on Coast to Coast again last night. I had to fall asleep. I'm listening to the archive now. I expect another surge in membership due to our link being on his front page. http://www.johntitor.com

from:? http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/1...0/08.html#recap
Recap
John Titor Update
During Friday night's show, Oliver Williams provided an update on alleged time traveler John Titor. According to Williams, John Titor traveled to our present in a machine built by GE in 2034 (photos). Titor claimed the technological cornerstones of his time machine would soon be discovered. In a March 13, 2001 Internet posting he wrote:
\"The 'machine' with the energy to do it will come on-line very soon. The 'method' for doing it has already been 'mostly' perfected in the Z machine at the National lab in New Mexico.\"
Williams cited recently published articles on the Z Machine and Desktop Atom-Smashers as evidence of Titor's claims. He also said Titor recieved much criticism when he suggested Stephen Hawking's theory that black holes destroy everything that fall into them was incorrect. Hawking has since revised his black hole hypothesis, allowing now for what Titor claimed was the basis of time travel.

Williams also referred to an article in Rochester Magazine about the IBM 5100 computer. Titor claimed he'd traveled from 2036 to retrieve the IBM 5100 in order to resolve computer problems in the future. The 5100, according to Titor, had unpublished features that would allow it to interface with old mainframes still in use in his time. Williams believes Titor \"went back home\" after the completion of his mission to find and acquire an IBM 5100. (Note: During the show, an eBay auction featuring the IBM 5100 jumped from $58 to $1000.)