Just Discovered a Site Selling Male Pheromone Sprays!!

TimeFlipper

I was happily cruising through You Tube when an advert for a Male Pheromone Spray suddenly popped up (y):cool:..
Needless to say i bought some of the spray purely in the name of Science of course, just to see if the pheromone spray really does work!! o_O :LOL:..

The spray is called Pherazone and retails for $89.95 in a 36mg bottle with a phrase stating, It`s Similar to Geogio Armani and Blue De Chanel...Pherazone can also be purchased in a Fragrance Free variety...Below is the accompanying video..Enjoy the terrible acting :LOL:..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

no a female and the spray was a female attractant not a male one im not into making donuts lol and thats decades ago hm its must be lingering in time its got your attention as you replied first lol

TimeFlipper

it attracted a female she sat next to me on the train and was brushing her hair to get my attention and her friends laughed so it would be
I recall a study that actually tested out pheromones for sexual attraction, and it was discovered that IF a female wore the same pheromones, it would also attract other females!! :cool::D..