Just to get the ball Rollin'

optimist

Re: Just to get the ball Rollin'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
You guys sound passionate, that's cool. I wish I knew something to do ?to ?out here in ****hole Louisiana to change things besides sitting here and reading this from behind a computer.[/b]

I think Ghandi said something like - become the change you want to see. I suspect that's a lot harder than it sounds. But, people can effect a lot in ways they're often not even aware of. If your aim is true - to see the truth, you'll be doing good.

PyRo99

The one that overshadowed my post..I think.

I don't know what it means. His big long post, that you got Star, and apparently everyone else.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
The one that overshadowed my post..I think.

I don't know what it means. His big long post, that you got Star, and apparently everyone else.[/b]

It means this; those in power control everything with our consent. They aneasthetise us with our own daily lives, they give us jobs (pain) and reward us with goods and commerce (analgesics) that our money buys.

Life becomes a grind, a repitition today of yesterday and we cry loudly about it because we can feel the hum-drum of our existence. They let us whinge and whine through the media they control and we feel better for it. Amnesia sets in, we can't remember why we grumbled, we are content with what we have.

We shouldn't be.

The Emperor's New Clothes means; Why lie, they expect it, they need it, because when you lie, they win. Tell the truth, they don't expect that.

Was I too oblique here?

I was drinking Whiskey and getting maudlin, sorry.

Hope this helps.

StarLord

Sitting patiently waiting for the part that helps and my double shot of Whiskey.....

So, Maudlin visits you too Grayson? I didn't think it traveled that far.

Pyro, Grayson's post in no way overshadowed yours. It struck me as complimentary if anything.

PyRo99

Thats why I asked, because I didn't know what it meant!:lol:

Thanks Grayson & Star that cleared things up!:)

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Now I am sober, I have re-read the post... what a load of pretentious bollox. :huh: :lol:

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Now I am sober, I have re-read the post... what a load of pretentious bollox. :huh: :lol:[/b]

LMAO! I haven't read your post in great detail Grayson, but the honesty and humor of your post here is too funny. You are a demonstration of not taking oneself too seriously. Takes a man with a lesser amount of self importance and significance of self to be able to humorously admit the "bollox" of his words. I've had the experience myself when hanging out with my old friend Jack Daniel. Outstanding, my friend.

Cary

StarLord

Yes, 'Talking To Jack' has been known to elevate one's intelligence to the point that everyone around you is sure of the opposite. Been there, done that, try not to visit that spot as much as possible, it's a bitch to waste your energy draggin around a soap box, that just tips off your illfated, prospective audience and causes them to seek other diggs in a more than alacritous manner.

In defense of Grayson, I am honor bound to say that post was akin to a Great Wall of verbage that could have withstood the ravages of translation by Lawyers and Politicians alike without giving up anything resembling something useful or future repetition.

In fact, it was one of those post that I wish I had written.

PyRo99

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Crosstika\")</div>
You guys sound passionate, that's cool. I wish I knew something to do to out here in ****hole Louisiana to change things besides sitting here and reading this from behind a computer.[/b]

This is one of the many thought processes I am trying to eradicate.

There is always something that you can do. Not everything is done on a national/global level, hell do something in the sh1thole you call Louisiana. I live in the lethargic state of Ohio, and I'm still managing to do things. If I lived in Louisiana I'd still be doing the same things that I'm doing right now, perhaps with more respect, but with the same passion.

I'm not going straight up to the Bush Administration and saying "FU!!!!!!!!". No, I'm doing it behind the scenes. Rile the state of Louisiana, go from Local, to to county, to state. Before long you'll see that the whole state is perked and ready for whatever the Bush Admin. is willing to throw.

I'm doing that exactly, except I'm going to the highschool and riling students. After all, we're the ones that are going to have to live under the tyranny the longest if it still stands much longer. Partially because I am also 17, still will hold the same effect. It'll rippple unto the adults, once the kids start banding together. And everyone knows one another from across the state.

And its not as hard as many people would love to believe. The American public ain't exactly brainy, otherwise they'd see past the Smoke that Bushco has displayed for almost 5 years.

And if you do the math, people have relatives in other states. And if you start riling them up, and then everyone soon bands together straight across the board, you're going to have 50 states, plus the Territories against Bushco.

Probably seems near impossible, and cannot be perceived, but then again what can be perceived? A life so short because of nuclear war, and all liberties fought for, and preserved for over 200 years gone? Whats worse, living in question of when it is enough, or living with the knowledge that you are attempting to do something to gain what was once ours.

I don't know what you want to wait for, the Dept. of Homeland Security to take everyone away? So it actually turns into a Civil War? Or are you waiting for someone to fall out of the pact and attempt to pull the sheeple the other way? Mind you the second way would be via Peace.

Whichever you choose, I'm moving for the second way, and I've already fallen out. And I will try with all my strength, to pull us the other way. But I cannot do this alone, hell I'm only 17 for gods sake. I don't hold rank in society, I don't hold rank anywhere for that matter.

All I want for christs sake is our country back. Is that not good enough for some of you? Do you have to wait until it is completely gone out of our hands, and try and fight for what was once ours? Rightfully so, I hope you choose the route of regaining America, and all her prestigious beauty.

There is unrest within' our country, Liberals Versuses Conservatives. And its either your a Liberal or a Conservative, there is no "Balance" so to speak. The balance has been killed, and we are drawing lines, picking sides. The battles rage on in Congress, the Christians are taking on the other religions, the Muslims are being attacked.

Bushco says that the only way there will be a Peaceful World is by making it Democratic. I won't be the first to call bullsh1t on this, but I won't be the last. Theres still the power to wage war, there is still the power of anger, there is still a void between fear and love. If I'm not mistaken, this is much like the Communist sh1t in the 50s. We're fearing the world turning Tyrannical Govts. so what do we do? We invade every country, forcefully to undermine their Governments, and make them Democratic. What? Don't like the fact that the Bush Administration is doing this? Guess what, Fox News would label you as TREASNOUS, or a TRAITOR.

No, the only TRAITORS/TREASNOUS individuals are in a current seat of power in the USA Govt. They have not proved one way, that Al-Qaeda was behind 9/11, and their excuse for the Iraq War is somewhere with the Lochness Monster. But they just claim secrecy when you cry foul, FOIA isn't working because they just blackout every damned thing that points in your direction of being watched.

They call it is for our benefits that we do not know what happens in the world. If it was for our benefit, why are we living in a world where Fear is struck into the hearts of many? Perhaps if they actually spoke what they were doing, instead of increasingly hiding would we feel "Safer". Relatively speaking, if the Bush administration wants to play hide and seek with information, they're doin' the hidin'. Ain't nobody gunna go seek the damned information, because its ridiculous what you need to go through to even come close. Odds are, you'd have a better shot of joining the damned FBI or CIA and figuring out WTF is goin' on.

Hell, its just a damned game with 'em. A game that they are strategicially placing so that you lose, do not pass go. And our chances of winning are dwindling rapidly, and steadily. Perhaps the moment is now, that we start working on taking back our country, instead of waiting for the DHS to gobble a few of us up. If I died for this country in an effort to regain her, I would rest peacefully knowing that I have done all that I could do.