Just to get the ball Rollin'

Ghost

Re: Just to get the ball Rollin'

There is unrest within' our country, Liberals Versuses Conservatives. And its either your a Liberal or a Conservative, there is no "Balance" so to speak. The balance has been killed, and we are drawing lines, picking sides. The battles rage on in Congress, the Christians are taking on the other religions, the Muslims are being attacked.

Whoa, hold on a second. What makes you think that "the Christians are taking on the other religions"?

PyRo99

As in denouncing them.

Look around you bud. They're tried to keep Schiavos Tube in, they don't approve same Sex Marriage, they denounce what I see.

Do I need to say more?

Ghost

I'm sure there were non-Christians that wanted to keep Schiavo alive, and same sex marriage is not a religion. I don't see any Christians "taking on" other religions any more than I see adherents of other religions "taking on" Christians.

StarLord

I don't know if you could use the term 'christans' there to speak for the few hundred that were there Pyro. I'd like to think that there are some folks of a 'christian' type faith that could appreciate that letting her body go was the kindest thing to do for that situation.

PyRo99

You're right there were many people that wanted her to live that wern't Christian. However it was the vast majority, that were Christian.

Same-Sex marriage bans are coming because the Bible denounces Homosexuality. And the Bible was created by the Church not Jesus. Leave it to the Church.

I didn't know we were taking the low road, and saying "Other Religions attack Christians". But we seemingly forget the Crusades all too easily. Damned Muslims, wonder where they got the word Jihad from in the 1400s?

This thread wasn't intended for Religion, thats a different forum. I believe I've made a couple of threads:

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread....ht=Christianity

Post your thoughts on Christianity there. I ain't turnin' this thread into a Holy War.

StarLord

Pyro, allow me to suggest the writings of Morihei Ueshiba.

His gift to us, "The Art Of Peace"

As with all things that exist, a ballance is of the utmost importance.