Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

I'm sure John will see this post because Kay posted in it. So chances are he will read this.

I dont know why some things would be time locked and not others. But I guess it's possible. I do believe in God and perhaps some things are just suppose to happen certain ways.

You sound very knowledgeable. Are you a scientist? Hmmm you may be someone John would recruit.

I don't entirely understand time locking either, but I assume that it has something to do with a future event, be it through observation or something else. Its could be a rule that must be followed to change the outcome of a worldline, ie getting yourself or someone to do something with minimal interference to them, if that makes sense. Probably the weirdest thing is that paradoxes actually do seem to exist. Recently I experienced one where I had a premonition in 2013 (I think) that I was walking down a street and started thinking that I was in a video game and that the next chunk might not load, and recently that happened, and I remembered the dream and started thinking the same thing while having deja vu. I guess that kind of makes my nick incorrect. :LOL:

My main obsession lies within IT, but I do sometimes experiment out of curiosity (Like trying make a generator from magnets and an Ai, both of which are no where near complete however, especially the former), so I guess I would technically be a scientist by hobby? I think I was inspired to research into my ability because of John. For instance I know that generally I can only see events that are a maximum of 10yrs into the future, with only one exception.

Your polite, knowledgeable and kind . I like reading your posts they are very interesting.

Thanks, hearing things like that means a lot to me. :D

PamelaM

But do you trust Larry Haber - that he saw the alleged departure vid? It sometimes seems hard to believe if some parties are working for or against each other.

I'm glad they finally created a name for the Mandela Effect. For some reason, spirituality, past lives, consciousness, time travel, altered history, de ja'vu all seem related somehow. But it's one of those things I can't quite put my finger on. Im reluctant to claim I believe in anything I can't fully understand.

To even live in an age where all the answers may finally be possible is an amazing privilege. However, we are not the first to think so and may not be the last.

The John/Pamela situation is def one that challenges my mind to think outside the box. I also wonder how many others could be traveling & just not know it or remember. The fact she had the dream prior to him coming on the scene (and other things) almost makes me think they ripped a veil btwn dimensions.

Do I trust Larry Haber? I don't know the first obvious answer is well he is a lawyer but he has always been nice to me and when I ask something he's not comfortable answering he just doesn't write back or answer that part. I sent several emails about the video..no response. If it was so valuable to him that he couldn't pass it on then why couldn't I just recieve a copy?
Unless he lied about seeing it. I have no idea.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Out of respect, I am not mentioning this communication on my show nor will I advertise it. Why? Because it's going to cause you (Pam) to deal with more harassment and more weirdos trying to gain access to your personal life. Also, it just doesn't feel right to do. Speaking about John in the past tense seems ok, but when it comes to an event we recently (almost) witnessed, it doesn't seem right to exploit. I'm sure someone out there will, though.

PamelaM

Merging Timelines: I would like to ask John about the "Mandela Effect." Hopefully you all know what this is? Somewhere (best guess) between April and June of this year, a "Mandela Effect" took place in my world line. The "Mandela Effect" that occurred included two (2) very obvious and distinct events. One was related to the JFK assassination. I distinctly remember a four (4) seat car / not six (6). Another was "Andrew D. Basiago" was dead last year, and then was Alive when I googled him in May. I was shocked about these events and trying to figure out what could have caused events to have changed on my world line. So, I want to ask John what date he arrived on this world line and ascertain if his arrival coincides with the "Mandela Effect" that I have experienced.

I heard of these Mandela effects but haven't really got into reading about them.
You should google "Mandela Effect." From time to time over the last 15 years my time line (altervu) has changed. When I first started doing research (2012) it occurred to me that maybe the time slips (altervu's) coincided with the times that John was supposed to visit 177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation. It might all just be coincidence. However, I have (currently) been researching the (above quoted) "Mandela Effect" that recently took place on my time line - Researching the two (2) faxes that John sent - Lo and Behold - This forum is discussing the possible return of John. This forum thread is (now) of great interest. Has the arrival of John at various times created these "Mandela Effects" (merging timelines / altervu's)?
I will have to research this Mandela Effect now because u have me interested.
When did it start and what are people thinking the cause is?

PamelaM

Out of respect, I am not mentioning this communication on my show nor will I advertise it. Why? Because it's going to cause you (Pam) to deal with more harassment and more weirdos trying to gain access to your personal life. Also, it just doesn't feel right to do. Speaking about John in the past tense seems ok, but when it comes to an event we recently (almost) witnessed, it doesn't seem right to exploit. I'm sure someone out there will, though.

Whatever you decide is ok with me Paula
I just don't want you to think you can't post something because of me. I actually have alot of experience in dealing with weirdos over the last 15 years. Lol

Last edited:

PamelaM

To shakes:

The faxes look the same to me.
I looked at them again.
Concerning the faxes though there is another fax where the only difference is it doesn't mention the skyscraper but a store instead. I had them both saved once on audio but I have no idea where they are now.

PamelaM

To shakes:

I looked at them again.
Concerning the faxes though there is another fax where the only difference is it doesn't mention the skyscraper but a store instead. I had them both saved once on audio but I have no idea where they are now.

Somewhere there are postings talking about it. I think on timetravelinstitute but I don't have time to look for it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Whatever you decide is ok with me Paula
I just don't want you to think you can't post something because of me. I actually have alot of experience in dealing with weirdos over the last 15 years. Lol

I may do a vague mention but seriously, I'm not going to hand out names. You're a human being. lol

Last edited:

PamelaM

To shakes:

I looked at them again.

Somewhere there are postings talking about it. I think on timetravelinstitute but I don't have time to look for it.
At the time Darby listened to both of them also but he blew it off.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Someone we all know well is reading what I post here and she thinks everything I say is about her. I've never directed anything I said towards anybody and she is making comments on my YouTube channel. Not meaning to bring the drama here, but if you are being harrassed by someone too, she is reading this thread and she is another type that thinks the entire Titor story is about her. (I bet you guys can guess who it is).

Since she posted this publicly, I have no qualms about repeating it.

"First of all Paula, I am tired of you misrepresenting the truth. I wished Pam well. I have no need for access to her life. Nor any desire to harrass her. The communitlies failure to recognize others who are an important of the story, and defamation of such isn't right or fair. I am the one who protected Kay by insisting you guys back off from attacking her. And, thank you for doing so. I know to well what it's like to be emotionally attacked by you guys."

I have since BLOCKED her on YouTube and REPORTED her harrassment --- rude comments that have NOTHING to do with my videos with the intention of trying to start a fight. Well, are you ready to put of your dukes, missy? I'll win.

BTW, has John visited you at the grocery store recently?