Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

RHYS

PAMELA: After all this time, what questions bother you the most? If you had the opportunity now for a good uninterrupted conversation w/the John you knew, do you think you'd walk away with more or less understanding? Also, do you think anyone else is consciously aware of a similar experience?

I think it's cool you were contacted again thru "Kay". Is she going to be able to post here again? Guess I don't understand the reason for a public msg.

Thanks for sharing parts of your version of events over the yrs. Unlike some ppl, not only have I been fascinated by the scientific possibilities, but the human aspect as well.

PamelaM

PAMELA: After all this time, what questions bother you the most? If you had the opportunity now for a good uninterrupted conversation w/the John you knew, do you think you'd walk away with more or less understanding? Also, do you think anyone else is consciously aware of a similar experience?

I think it's cool you were contacted again thru "Kay". Is she going to be able to post here again? Guess I don't understand the reason for a public msg.

Thanks for sharing parts of your version of events over the yrs. Unlike some ppl, not only have I been fascinated by the scientific possibilities, but the human aspect as well.

Oh yes I would definetly have more peace and understanding after talking to him!!

I kind of wish he would post on here as well for you guys but iam not sure if he can.
A lot of people followed him over the years that have questions as well.

I think it would be nice for one of them to answer the questions you have posted here for them. It wasn't just me that saved his posts and kept the conversation going but all of you as well. You may have your opportunity because I will tell you they are thinking other Johns may come.

I guess for me most of mine would be personal. I would want to know about the songs for sure. I would want to know if the altervu es had to do with him or something else entirely. I would want to know what I missed or he knew I missed talking to the other Johns. I would want to know about him if he is happy if he has a family etc.
I would ask him about the email experiment and also what he said the scientists in his time was working on and if he knew anymore about that or not.

I would want to know what he thought was going to happen in our future.

I want to ask him about another time traveler I met that was suppose to be part of his team i would show him his picture and tell him what happened to tgat guy. I would ask him about a couple of other people. I would show him a picture of some thing I cant say and ask him if it was true . Sometimes when different people contacted me I would ask him about them.

I would tell him I sent the papers he wanted to the person he wanted me to send them to and ask why there was no response like he said he expected.
I would share with him all the scientist I shared with. And what Cern wrote to me.

I would show him the label I was sent and all the other stuff I was sent and talk to him about it. I would show him the book I was sent and ask him who he thought wrote in it.

I would share some other stuff I can't even mention on here and ask his opinion on it.

I would like to know what John I am talking
To now and what he knew he wrote to me and what he remembers of me.

I would ask him tons of time travel questions and show him what I sent Steven hawking.

I would ask if I could see his machine and touch it.

I know there is hundreds of more questions
I would want to know but it would go on and on. Mostly just what I was involved in what he knew about me from other lines. If he knew me from before 1999. How the time lines actually work. How the spirit is involved in different time lines. What about the faxes...Etc etc. I actually need to ask questions have them answered. See if he has any questions for me. Show him a few things. Have a few things explained in detail.
Just seeing him for a little while and even having a few things answered would help.

See how long this is? And I made it as short as I could.

But I wish he would post for you guys also.
There are alot of questions to be answered.

PamelaM

"Also, do you think anyone else is consciously aware of a similar experience?"

I don't understand this question.

PamelaM

"I think it's cool you were contacted again thru "Kay". Is she going to be able to post here again? Guess I don't understand the reason for a public msg. "

I don't know if she will every post again or not. I have Num7 word he won't release the IP address to the public so I think she would be safe to post further.
I don't understand the public posting either unless they wanted another John to see it.
At first I thought it was another person pretending to be her. We have so many fake people. But it's her. She provided the evidence. Just didn't provide it on this board.

paradox404

There's a steins gate game????
What kind of game is it do you try to get to a timeline before someone else does? ;-)

Yes there is, but you play as Okabe, and the objective in the "True end" is to get to the "Stiens Gate" worldline. You do that by trying to stop SERN from creating a dystopia in the Alpha attractor field and then preventing WW3 in the Beta attractor field. That said, the character they portray as being John is girl called Amane Suzuha, who travels from 2036 to prevent the relevant dsytopias.

Its basically a 2d visual novel, from memory the game progresses based on what you do with the phone.
STEINS;GATE on Steam

Ha. I just thought what a cool game that would be. You could all have a time machine. And you could have missions on each time line the person that finishes his missions on each timeline without dieing wins. Last one left wins the game.
Dieing could involve going through the feilds wrong and ending up being squished and stretched at the same time. Totally missing the calculations and ending up in outer space somewhere. getting a virus your body has no antibodies for or something. Fighting off other timetravelers who try to make different changes before you do. Having the machine break down in mid travel and you forgot your Phillips screwdriver...and the ever popular having the gov come after you and you have to try to get away. :)

Funny thing is, is that I have actually thought of making a game among those lines. That said, I'm trying to make the software I'd need for a real time machine first, and it looks like I'll have to make the majority of the software from scratch since I can't seem to find any indicator programs that I can modify to my needs.

Last edited:

paradox404

Oh yes I would definetly have more peace and understanding after talking to him!!

I kind of wish he would post on here as well for you guys but iam not sure if he can.
A lot of people followed him over the years that have questions as well.

I think it would be nice for one of them to answer the questions you have posted here for them. It wasn't just me that saved his posts and kept the conversation going but all of you as well. You may have your opportunity because I will tell you they are thinking other Johns may come.

I guess for me most of mine would be personal. I would want to know about the songs for sure. I would want to know if the altervu es had to do with him or something else entirely. I would want to know what I missed or he knew I missed talking to the other Johns. I would want to know about him if he is happy if he has a family etc.
I would ask him about the email experiment and also what he said the scientists in his time was working on and if he knew anymore about that or not.

I would want to know what he thought was going to happen in our future.

I want to ask him about another time traveler I met that was suppose to be part of his team i would show him his picture and tell him what happened to tgat guy. I would ask him about a couple of other people. I would show him a picture of some thing I cant say and ask him if it was true . Sometimes when different people contacted me I would ask him about them.

I would tell him I sent the papers he wanted to the person he wanted me to send them to and ask why there was no response like he said he expected.
I would share with him all the scientist I shared with. And what Cern wrote to me.

I would show him the label I was sent and all the other stuff I was sent and talk to him about it. I would show him the book I was sent and ask him who he thought wrote in it.

I would share some other stuff I can't even mention on here and ask his opinion on it.

I would like to know what John I am talking
To now and what he knew he wrote to me and what he remembers of me.

I would ask him tons of time travel questions and show him what I sent Steven hawking.

I would ask if I could see his machine and touch it.

I know there is hundreds of more questions
I would want to know but it would go on and on. Mostly just what I was involved in what he knew about me from other lines. If he knew me from before 1999. How the time lines actually work. How the spirit is involved in different time lines. What about the faxes...Etc etc. I actually need to ask questions have them answered. See if he has any questions for me. Show him a few things. Have a few things explained in detail.
Just seeing him for a little while and even having a few things answered would help.

See how long this is? And I made it as short as I could.

But I wish he would post for you guys also.
There are alot of questions to be answered.

I do have a theory that may be somewhat interesting regarding timelines. It'd be interesting to run it by John to see how accurate it is.

There are some things that are "Time Locked" and somethings that aren't. What I mean is that some events are predestined and cannot be changed. However the same event cannot occur on every worldline, as it would be physically impossible. Causality plays a big role here, if one is supposed to do something but attempt to perform another action that would prevent it from happening then the action would be prevented by some measure from happening. I've actually observed this first person. I know of a future event and at the time I didn't know who it related to, but anyway every time I attempted to become friends with the person, causality seemed to prevent it. For instance the buses were late, they were sick, etc. I now know the event relates to someone I haven't met yet, but may meet them on October 1st.

It could be a case of some force forcing events to happen for a particular reason, such as a convergence event, which would make my theory similar to the "Attractor field" theroy mentioned in Stiens;Gate. However I don't believe that a time machine could be limited by the convergence events, since in nature it would operate outside the limitations of the worldline. That said, its possible that convergence/divergence events cannot be changed so that the only way to change events is to find a particular point in history where the event is not timelocked. Off the top of my head there are two divergence points that are nearby. January 1st 2000 (Probably no Time lock) and September 11, 2001 (Time Locked). That said, I imagine that in order to escape our convergence field (Alpha), we would need to utilize divergence points much further back than that. Possibly as far back as a one and a half thousand years!

In order to properly visualize worldlines, you have to have 3 or more dimensions. 1 axis is time, another is one type of divergence and the other is another type of divergence. The main type of divergence would be the level of control I'm guessing. In terms of divergence I would assume that there would be ~50% from each side of the "Central Worldline", but I could be wrong and it could be 100% either side. On one side would be anarchy (Less government control to no government at all) and the other side totalitarianism. In theory the central world line should be a utopia of sorts. If you think about it, it'd be something like this:

Anarchy - Utopia - Totalitarianism

I mentioned another type of divergence, and it is also quite important. It refers to the method used in the world line. I.e, how did the worldline get to this point. You can have a similar end result but get there in much different ways. However I suspect that if one diverges too much on this axis then the world itself will start appearing quite weird, like stuff stretched out in relation to our worldline, or technology missing. (Like concrete) An example of this type of divergence is if HAARP was created during the cold war. Both powers would try to mess with each other's weather and end up completely destroying the world's weather systems and making it so that there are constantly sudden electro static discharges in the atmosphere. (Similar fashion to the ones in a movie called "the core") Not exactly sure if there is a particular pattern but I think it would be safe to assume that its:

(- Tech) - (Same tech) - (+ Tech)

As for the soul, I do have a theory on that but have no real hard evidence to back it up (Yet). I sometimes wonder if being able to remember alternate world lines has something to do with time travel itself. Specifically if one is to become a time traveler or is influenced by one, then they will remember events that they shouldn't. For instance, I remember meeting my future self when I was young but he has never been to this timeline. (The event never actually happened here in other words) Also, I do have memories of events that can only be explained if time travel is involved.

Hopefully this theory isn't too long and complicated... :LOL:

RHYS

PARADOX: Making any game that is marketable takes a huge amount of production money. So many of us designers ended up working on other ppls projects (never our own). I did level design, texture-mapping and contributed to art bibles. If you're serious, try working within the mobile gaming engine. Most gamers no longer have time to dedicate to console or PC sagas. I worked on Maya and 3D StudioMax back in the day.

PAMELA: As usual, your post has piqued my interest, thanks. My question was if you think anybody else has similar time traveler encounter experiences? Indicating, the possibility some may have - but just not have a conscious memory of it like youve retained. I'm sure your recollections stay at the forefront of your thoughts, right? Kinda like alien encounters where ppl tend to forget what happened (or their memory is scrubbed). In other words, do you think you were truly meant to remember John in this verse? The fact that you do opens new possibilities. I'm sure Kay has her share of "wtf" moments too.

Do you ever feel he is communicating to you in ways beyond conventional means?

For your sake, I hope the day will come in this lifetime when you will find all your answers. If not, do you believe it could take multiple lifetimes/verses to finally accomplish your involvement/purpose in his mission? Or have you ever felt that you had one (a reason for a connection to John)?

PARADOX mentioned something abt spirituality. Do you think that is involved in any way?

* I do appreciate your openness.

shakes

Merging Timelines: I would like to ask John about the "Mandela Effect." Hopefully you all know what this is? Somewhere (best guess) between April and June of this year, a "Mandela Effect" took place in my world line. The "Mandela Effect" that occurred included two (2) very obvious and distinct events. One was related to the JFK assassination. I distinctly remember a four (4) seat car / not six (6). Another was "Andrew D. Basiago" was dead last year, and then was Alive when I googled him in May. I was shocked about these events and trying to figure out what could have caused events to have changed on my world line. So, I want to ask John what date he arrived on this world line and ascertain if his arrival coincides with the "Mandela Effect" that I have experienced.

paradox404

PARADOX: Making any game that is marketable takes a huge amount of production money. So many of us designers ended up working on other ppls projects (never our own). I did level design, texture-mapping and contributed to art bibles. If you're serious, try working within the mobile gaming engine. Most gamers no longer have time to dedicate to console or PC sagas. I worked on Maya and 3D StudioMax back in the day.

If I do end up making the game, it'll probably be as more of a hobby than anything else. Not the highest of my priorities, but not the bottom either. Probably my main priorities would be uni - finding work - TT OS - TT Software - Game.

If not, do you believe it could take multiple lifetimes/verses to finally accomplish your involvement/purpose in his mission?

If my hunch about time travel is true, getting to utopia from our current position would take anywhere from several dozen to several thousand jumps, and the co-operation of many different parties including younger selves + family, specific people and access to the worldline's record. It would take a vast amount of research on each worldline and involve a lot of trail and error.

Here is the thing though, the governing bodies would be using time travel to achieve a positive divergence (Away from the central worldline towards dystopia), where as civilians would likely be trying to achieve a negative divergence (Towards Utopia)

paradox404

Merging Timelines: I would like to ask John about the "Mandela Effect." Hopefully you all know what this is? Somewhere (best guess) between April and June of this year, a "Mandela Effect" took place in my world line. The "Mandela Effect" that occurred included two (2) very obvious and distinct events. One was related to the JFK assassination. I distinctly remember a four (4) seat car / not six (6). Another was "Andrew D. Basiago" was dead last year, and then was Alive when I googled him in May. I was shocked about these events and trying to figure out what could have caused events to have changed on my world line. So, I would want to ask John what date he arrived on this world line and ascertain if his arrival coincides with the "Mandela Effect" that I have experienced.

If the altervu you're referring to occured because of time travel, there is a chance it might not have been john. For instance, I got intense altervu's between 2013 and 2014, but it probably wasn't john... Probably government time travel.

Speaking of which, celebrities that don't agree with the government seem to be killed and the ones that did become alive again. For instance John Travolta (I think) died after Greece for me. But you also hear of celebrities that send panicked messages before being found in accidents.

Last edited: