Knowing to much, or having evidence can accidentally get you missing...

Miggy82

I have this miniature portrait I took a picture of. In the picture you could see a shadow coming out of the small reflective circle in the middle of the back. The portrait is from 18th or 19th century done by an American hand, so I was told. These miniature usually have something in the back that meant a lot to the person and as a personal precious gift to a loved one, so you could only imagine the energy out into it at one point in time. Is it possible that this small reflective metal surrounded by a beautiful design might be something more then what it looks like? A mere design for the portrait’s backside... As you look at it close up, it seems like there a couple alien faces as well that seem to
Shift after awhile... not to mention the subtle images behind the persons picture of demonic being and aliens that appear on other miniatures as loom real closely. What if it’s a power I might be able to tap into known back then but forgotten? Can anyone tell me if they know anything about this strange phenomena? I have many others also...had to reinsert pics. Why were they erased?

Last edited:

Miggy82

I can.
It's called pareidolia.

Harte
Makes lots of sense... Thank you! How about the reflection in the first one, when you zoom in it clearly shows an apparent alien face amongst other things with the shadow coming out of it? When I took the picture I made sure the background was void of objects due to me sending them to an appraiser, etc.? Thanks for your time.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Miggy82 - Welcome to Paranormalis, and glad to hear you're interested in aliens! :)

By the way, I have reverted your edits to your posts because I felt compelled to do so. Sorry about that, but perhaps you shouldn't second-guess yourself. You are free to post whatever you wish as long as it's in the proper topic and it doesn't conflict with any rules. Please don't take this forum too seriously.

One more thing, I personally believe that aliens have been visiting us and have been among us and in our art for millennia, though you are free to believe whatever resonates with you.