Leaked Rare Video Missile Hitting Pentagon 911

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This video was posted 2 weeks ago and shows what appears to be a missile hit the Pentagon.

I have no idea if this video is legit or not, but what we see hitting the Pentagon here is obviously not a plane or a jet. It's too small and doesn't have wings.

See for yourself.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
This is a confirmed fake. I don't have the source with me at the moment but I can find it later.

Basically look at the streak of light and how oddly pixelated it gets before hitting the building. Also the convenient blurriness of the cameras in some shots.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree the video is blurry, it seems a bit too convenient. That explains why this video didn't make the news, I never heard anything about it outside of the Internet.

Samstwitch

Ah shucks, the video has been removed, and I wanted to see it! I've ALWAYS believed a missile hit the Pentagon. It certainly was NOT an airplane of any kind. I've seen many photos of airplane crashes, and there is always debris, but there was NONE at the Pentagon. Another blatant lie told by the U.S. government :cautious: , and the sheeple believed it! :rolleyes:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A lot of people still believe no plane ever hit the Pentagon, from day 1.

I still somehow remember when I actually noticed there weren't plane debris around the Pentagon. It still puzzles me as of now. I can't believe they found plane debris around the WTC towers, I mean, it was one massive mess. And then they tell us they weren't able to find any plane debris around the Pentagon! Yeah, right.

Joe

I don't buy the conspiracy theories flying around the pentagon and the towers. Why would your government lie about it? What possible reason would they have to do so? They got what they wanted after all, a reason to go to afganistan.

kurisu

I don't buy the conspiracy theories flying around the pentagon and the towers. Why would your government lie about it? What possible reason would they have to do so? They got what they wanted after all, a reason to go to afganistan.

i agree also if they were shot at by a missile they would use that to their advantage and, use it as a reason to completely destroy that country especially since random terrorist can't fire a missile unless they purchase some type of RPG or SAM

Samstwitch

Since you asked, G.W. Bush & Dick Cheney were bloodthirsty for a war. They and all their cronies had their hands in the till for war profits. That's just two reasons, but I'm sure there are more.

Anyone who still thinks a plane crashed into the Pentagon is either uninformed, blind, ignorant, a Sheeple, or in major denial.