Leaked Rare Video Missile Hitting Pentagon 911

Joe

Since you asked, G.W. Bush & Dick Cheney were bloodthirsty for a war. They and all their cronies had their hands in the till for war profits. That's just two reasons, but I'm sure there are more.

Anyone who still thinks a plane crashed into the Pentagon is either uninformed, blind, ignorant, a Sheeple, or in major denial.

I don't think it is that simple. Your government would not need to take such drastic measures, after all it is enough for example to lie about weapons of mass destruction or do it in some other less riskier way. Thinking that your government did it is just ridiculous and far fetched.

Samstwitch

Thinking that your government did it is just ridiculous and far fetched.

You are wrong. It's not at all far-fetched. It is not our 'government' per say, but corrupt politicians and corrupt agents within the government.
(Click on green Links to see related videos.)

Look at what Adolf Hitler and his regime did to humankind. Those people did horrible things to men, women, and children in their own country and other countries.

Prescott Bush, G.W. Bush's grandfather was a Nazi and led a Nazi Coup against the White House in 1933. And George Bush senior was involved in the Kennedy assassination. Watch the documentary, JFK II: The Bush Connection

There is compelling evidence presented in Loose Change: The Final Cut that 9-11 was an inside job, but that's not the only documentary on this subject.

We must agree to disagree.

kurisu

I agree with same a few hundred dead Americans can up the peoples patriotism and the militaries moral and, you have a perfect reason to go and start war. After all the elite think of a few hundred Americans as nothing just a benificial sacrifice

Samstwitch

Hitler got away with killing over 6 million Jews and other peoples, because everyday Germans were too arrogant to believe that he would commit genocide. When Hitler was defeated and the inhumane facts were revealed, the military armies made German citizens WALK through the death camps...and German citizens were also made to BURY the thousands of dead bodies in the camps of people who had starved to death or been murdered. I watched a documentary recently that showed footage of all these facts. It was incredibly sad.

This is why the story of the Holocaust is told over and over, lest people become complacent and history repeats itself.
Today most Americans are complacent sheeple. Most of what the government tells us are lies, and people believe it. It's pathetic. That's how the government gets away with murder.

kurisu

Hitler got away with killing over 6 million Jews and other peoples, because everyday Germans were too arrogant to believe that he would commit genocide. When Hitler was defeated and the inhumane facts were revealed, the military armies made German citizens WALK through the death camps...and German citizens were also made to BURY the thousands of dead bodies in the camps of people who had starved to death or been murdered. I watched a documentary recently that showed footage of all these facts. It was incredibly sad.

This is why the story of the Holocaust is told over and over, lest people become complacent and history repeats itself.
Today most Americans are complacent sheeple. Most of what the government tells us are lies, and people believe it. It's pathetic. That's how the government gets away with murder.

I saw a documentary one that I remember a high ranking official and, his wife were taken through a camp and, the next day they both had commit suicide. Theres probably something wrong with since even at school when we watched real tapes of people being tortured or just extremely abused it never had any real effect on me I took it in and, it was simply that.

Who knows maybe it's simply since I'm naturally apathetic or something like that. Who knows really lol

Joe

People didn't know the full truth in the beginning, when they found out it was too late to do anything about it, if you spoke out you were shot. Also a large part of the nation was utterly brainwashed.

kurisu

People didn't know the full truth in the beginning, when they found out it was too late to do anything about it, if you spoke out you were shot. Also a large part of the nation was utterly brainwashed.

Not really brainwashed but, rather easily swayed. Germany wanted to prove itself and, the government was decided some people thought they shouldn't think of a WWII and, others thought a WWII was the only way for Germany to redeem their honor and, hitler came along and, basically ran a coup.

Samstwitch

Theres probably something wrong with since even at school when we watched real tapes of people being tortured or just extremely abused it never had any real effect on me I took it in and, it was simply that. Who knows maybe it's simply since I'm naturally apathetic or something like that. Who knows really lol

I'm just the opposite. I'm totally empathic. I can't watch gruesome things. If I do, I feel everything physically. It's horrible...and I cry whenever sad or tragic things happen. That's why I have a difficult time watching The Passion of the Christ. I cannot watch it very often, but I watch it periodically as a tribute to God. (Actually, it's airing tonight on KTBN...I love the programs and movies on that channel!)

Samstwitch

They turned a blind eye. I watched a documentary about it where they interviewed Germans. They were living the high life, having parties, going on cruises, reaping the spoils of war, and they chose to turn a blind eye when they heard the stories about Jews being exterminated.

Joe

Not really brainwashed but, rather easily swayed. Germany wanted to prove itself and, the government was decided some people thought they shouldn't think of a WWII and, others thought a WWII was the only way for Germany to redeem their honor and, hitler came along and, basically ran a coup.

Oh and a large deciding factor as well was the fact that despite hitlers evil he did wonders for the economy, created jobs and such. People saw him as a hero before they realized what kind of a monster he was.