Let’s chat about the atheist religion.

Angelface239

Not when that vile belief is taken to a public place and promotes homophobia and misogyny and the insane notion that a genocidal prick of a god is somehow good.

It happens that the bible advises us, as an act of love, to correct poor thinking.

Would you let your child have some immoral and harmful belief or opinion without bothering to correct him or her?

Regards
DL
I am not child. So i dont what you trying to say towards me and neither do i need to listen to you about this.

Angelface239

The fact that you will not do decent apologetics for the satanic god you follow indicates otherwise.

If you think you are learned, you must have went to a Trump college.

Regards
DL
Okay. Just because i choose follow jesus who is God and be a christian. Dosent mean i went to a made up college. And what is their i need to be sorry for anyways.

Gnostic Christian

Okay. Just because i choose follow jesus who is God and be a christian. Dosent mean i went to a made up college. And what is their i need to be sorry for anyways.

In the case of Jesus, what is wrong is you thinking he would break the laws he taught just to please your inflated ego that thinks a god would die for you.

I gave you the pertinent quotes. You might want to read them. They are in the bible that you have yet to read.

Regards
DL

Angelface239

In the case of Jesus, what is wrong is you thinking he would break the laws he taught just to please your inflated ego that thinks a god would die for you.

I gave you the pertinent quotes. You might want to read them. They are in the bible that you have yet to read.

Regards
DL
I dont have a ego and know jesus died on the cross to pay for the of peoples sinning and i am not saying he would break the laws apparently he wouldnt at all.