Let’s chat about the atheist religion.

Angelface239

Denying my words is not you doing decent apologetics.

It is you denying facts that are in your own bible.

Read it and stop listening to lying preachers.

I have and that is why I can do decent apologetics for my religion and against yours.

Your bible tells you to be as perfect as god.

Your love of genocide and those that use it has certainly got you going into the right direction of where your genocidal god is.

In hell where he belongs.

Let me give you this link.

I bet that it you watch it once a day for three days, you will feel like or be crying by the end of the third day.

If you bother, you will likely want to watch the whole movie.

Like it, I do not want to end your seeking after a god. I want you to reject an evil one and find the good one that Jesus says lives in you.

If I could find my internalo god, you should be able to find yours.

Regards
DL
Okay i know jesus is god that is only god i am refering to and following so i dont what you meant by i am following a evil god and i dont need to watch this movie to follow your point of believing i am following a evil god when i am only following jesus who is the one true god himself.

Gnostic Christian

Okay i know jesus is god that is only god i am refering to and following so i dont what you meant by i am following a evil god and i dont need to watch this movie to follow your point of believing i am following a evil god when i am only following jesus who is the one true god himself.

If you are only seeing one Jesus in the scriptures, you are not looking any better than you did the Eden myth.

The Jesus you follow is tied to Yahweh via that stupid trinity concept that Constantine forced down the churches throat.

I see from your reply that you are not interested in learning the truth of your vile ideology.

Stop making Jesus into the moral monster you want him to be by having him ignore the law he said he came to fulfil.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL

Angelface239

If you are only seeing one Jesus in the scriptures, you are not looking any better than you did the Eden myth.

The Jesus you follow is tied to Yahweh via that stupid trinity concept that Constantine forced down the churches throat.

I see from your reply that you are not interested in learning the truth of your vile ideology.

Stop making Jesus into the moral monster you want him to be by having him ignore the law he said he came to fulfil.

On Jesus dying for you.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for you, after condemning you unjustly in the first place.

You have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil you make Jesus to keep your feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

You also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that you would teach your children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fibre as Yahweh.

Regards
DL
Okay i am not making him seem like anything at all. And i am quite aware he died on the cross for my sins.

Gnostic Christian

Okay i am not making him seem like anything at all. And i am quite aware he died on the cross for my sins.

Now you are just lying and ignoring how you want him to break his own law.

Do you even know what the word morals and abdicate mean?

I know you are young and have yet to read your bible. Do not stay uneducated and with such a poor moral sense.

Regards
DL

Angelface239

Now you are just lying and ignoring how you want him to break his own law.

Do you even know what the word morals and abdicate mean?

I know you are young and have yet to read your bible. Do not stay uneducated and with such a poor moral sense.

Regards
DL
I am not uneducated and i dont need to expalin that you at all. So i am done talking about this and i am not dumb.

TimeFlipper

I did not say dumb. I said uneducated and without as decent moral sense.

Stay as you are and be bound for hell.

Regards
DL
What a shame you cannot respect the opinions of our members...But then again, differences in religion has always brought about conflict, but at least on Paranormalis we are "asked" to be respectful towards members opinions..

Gnostic Christian

What a shame you cannot respect the opinions of our members...But then again, differences in religion has always brought about conflict, but at least on Paranormalis we are "asked" to be respectful towards members opinions..

When I get respect from posters, I am pleased to return it.

Look at the garbage she return with. If that is not disrespect for my opinions then what is it?

Regards
DL

TimeFlipper

When I get respect from posters, I am pleased to return it.

Look at the garbage she return with. If that is not disrespect for my opinions then what is it?

Regards
DL

The first reply to your posting from our member simply said, "Iam not interested in a religion like this that looks down on Christians"...
To which YOU replied....

"Nice that you look upto a homophobic and misogynous religion and their genocidal and infanticidal PRICK of a god..
Care to tell us why you look upto a religion that could only grow by using inquisitions and murder"..

Considering what you said to our member, the disrespect and garbage you mentioned, clearly came from yourself!!...All that you had to say to her was, "you have every right to your own opinions"...

Gnostic Christian

The first reply to your posting from our member simply said, "Iam not interested in a religion like this that looks down on Christians"...
To which YOU replied....

"Nice that you look upto a homophobic and misogynous religion and their genocidal and infanticidal PRICK of a god..
Care to tell us why you look upto a religion that could only grow by using inquisitions and murder"..

Considering what you said to our member, the disrespect and garbage you mentioned, clearly came from yourself!!...All that you had to say to her was, "you have every right to your own opinions"...

Not when that vile belief is taken to a public place and promotes homophobia and misogyny and the insane notion that a genocidal prick of a god is somehow good.

It happens that the bible advises us, as an act of love, to correct poor thinking.

Would you let your child have some immoral and harmful belief or opinion without bothering to correct him or her?

Regards
DL