Let the crackdown begin....

Darkwolf

Re: Let the crackdown begin....

Heinrich Gonzales admits to publicity stint

Theres that Nazi Button again.

So, somehow arresting people who are escapees or have outstanding warrents is a violation of civil rights? How?

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>

Theres that Nazi Button again. ?

So, somehow arresting people who are escapees or have outstanding warrents is a violation of civil rights? ?How?[/b]

Why their God-given right to ignore any laws that they don't like, of course.:p

Crosstika

Theres that Nazi Button again. ?

So, somehow arresting people who are escapees or have outstanding warrents is a violation of civil rights? ?How?[/b]

So you're denying the fact that Gonzales is in support ( if not mostly responsible) for torture of prisoners, similar to the treatment that the nazis gave their prisoners?

Also are you denying the lack of respect to international and domestic law that gonzales has, that parallels to the nazis?

If someone wants to read into some cookie cutter propaganda about how this guy ( who's a proven liar, in an administration filled with proven liars, who also openly approves of propaganda ) arrested a bunch of bad guys, and take it at face value, then they probably deserve whatever their ignorance is about to serve them up.

Darkwolf

What I asked was how does legitimatly arresting people with perfectly normal warrents for their arrest constitute a civil rights violation. I didn't ask about Gonzolez's chericter which I will agree is questionable to say the least. Being in law enforcement, I know what happened with that operation, at least in my area. That is exactly what they said happened, and thank them for that.

Crosstika

What I asked was how does legitimatly arresting people with perfectly normal warrents for their arrest constitute a civil rights violation. I didn't ask about Gonzolez's chericter which I will agree is questionable to say the least.[/b]

I'm not necessarily saying it's untrue, the man's a proven liar though and the reasoning behind this is, he practically admits to being propaganda. The guy is similar to a nazi fascist thug, and he's a proven liar, that should raise a red flag on anything he does or says. Not to even mention the fact he can't account for the reasoning for all the arrests.

Being in law enforcement, I know what happened with that operation, at least in my area. That is exactly what they said happened, and thank them for that.[/b]

I don't think being in law enforcement gives anyone the inside scoop on what's going on with a gang of highly secretive thugs like these guys. I don't think even W knows totally what's goin on with his administration.

Darkwolf

Not to even mention the fact he can't account for the reasoning for all the arrests.

He did not authorize the warrents personally, they were pre existing. It was not a roundup of any specific kind of person, or pollitical view. They just went out there and got a bunch of perfectly normal fugitives. I don't see where that fits into a statist agenda.

I don't think being in law enforcement gives anyone the inside scoop on what's going on with a gang of highly secretive thugs like these guys. I don't think even W knows totally what's goin on with his administration.

No, but it does give me an inside scoop as to what was going on on the ground, and lets me know what is and is not a civil rights violation.

Crosstika

He did not authorize the warrents personally, they were pre existing. It was not a roundup of any specific kind of person, or pollitical view. They just went out there and got a bunch of perfectly normal fugitives. I don't see where that fits into a statist agenda.

No, but it does give me an inside scoop as to what was going on on the ground, and lets me know what is and is not a civil rights violation.[/b]

Unless you were there personally and saw all the warrants etc. you're just speaking out what you know, which isn't the whole story. For all we know they could've been roasting babies over barbeques...

The guy's a lying thug and all his actions are questionable, especially a "publicity stunt" like this. Wether you want it to be or not.

Darkwolf

Unless you were there personally and saw all the warrants etc. you're just speaking out what you know, which isn't the whole story. For all we know they could've been roasting babies over barbeques...

So, let me get this streight. For the simple reason that Gonzolez authorized it it has to be some kind of evil plot.

The guy's a lying thug and all his actions are questionable, especially a \"publicity stunt\" like this. Wether you want it to be or not.

There is nothing illegal about pulling a publicity stunt which involves arresting people who have warrents on them. I see nothing about this which leads me to believe that any of the warrents were not. There would be no need to make them up, there are millions of fugitives to begin with.

Crosstika

So, let me get this streight. For the simple reason that Gonzolez authorized it it has to be some kind of evil plot. [/b]

Not entirely, I'm saying it's highly suspicious coming from a lying sack of cowdung like him.

Imagine if dahmer babysitted your children and did a great job..

?I see nothing about this which leads me to believe that any of the warrents were not. .[/b]

then you don't want to see..