Let's tally up Titor's score

icepick_lobotomy

John Titor's predictions (correct me if I'm wrong)

a) there would be civil unrest around the election .
It's Already happening and getting worse and pretty apparent. And we're only 2 and a half weeks into dubya's presidency!

B) Waco type events will unfold every month after the election. So far on track.

c) Mad Cow Disease will become epidemic in the U.S. Looks like it could be in it's infancy

d) Russia will nuke the U.S. in about 15 years.. Good guess Mr titor seems Russia just made a vague nuclear threat just the other day. What are the odds?

...Now I'm guessing Mr Titor was the real ###### or this is just one extremely amazingly super duper lucky guess. Who knows? .. Maybe he was psychic and not really a time traveler? Regardless the chances of him guessing these events unfolding just like they are are slim and in my opinion quite eerie.

CaryP

Actually icepick_lobotomy I believe that Titor said that the Waco events would be occuring during 2004, picking up in frequency after the election. The news has not been filled with Waco type events during 2004, but the story in USA Today about domestic terrorists could explain this discrepancy. We'll have to see if Waco type events pick up and make more of the mainstream press in the coming year. I'm not a big believer in the Titor saga as in being visited by a TT from 2036. But his story is compelling, especially given that it was written in late 2000 and early 2001.

Cary

icepick_lobotomy

Originally posted by CaryP@Nov 20 2004, 12:10 PM
Actually icepick_lobotomy I believe that Titor said that the Waco events would be occuring during 2004, picking up in frequency after the election.? The news has not been filled with Waco type events during 2004, but the story in USA Today about domestic terrorists could explain this discrepancy.? We'll have to see if Waco type events pick up and make more of the mainstream press in the coming year.? I'm not a big believer in the Titor saga as in being visited by a TT from 2036.? But his story is compelling, especially given that it was written in late 2000 and early 2001.

Cary

Does it really take a story to land on the O' Reilly factor before you actually believe it? It's clear the mainstream media is hiding things that happen, Why do you hold so much faith in it?

Timescholar

Originally posted by CaryP@Nov 20 2004, 02:10 PM
Actually icepick_lobotomy I believe that Titor said that the Waco events would be occuring during 2004, picking up in frequency after the election.? The news has not been filled with Waco type events during 2004, but the story in USA Today about domestic terrorists could explain this discrepancy.? We'll have to see if Waco type events pick up and make more of the mainstream press in the coming year.? I'm not a big believer in the Titor saga as in being visited by a TT from 2036.? But his story is compelling, especially given that it was written in late 2000 and early 2001.

Cary

Do you have a link to the article? This one?

CaryP

Does it really take a story to land on the O' Reilly factor before you actually believe it? It's clear the mainstream media is hiding things that happen, Why do you hold so much faith in it?

Not sure what you mean by this, bubba. Do I have so much faith in what, the main stream media? uh, NO. I never said that I did. In fact, if memory serves Titor's story said that not much of the Waco type events would hit the mainstream press/media. I don't watch the pompous O'Reilly, so I guess I ain't waiting for anything to show up there.

I'm not sure if you were taking a swing at me here buckshot, but I'd advise against it. I ain't no daisy. If you've read many of my posts over the last months, you'll see I'm no fan of the main stream press, the govt. or the PTB. At the same time, I'm not gettin' all lathered up about events unfolding "according to Titor" as they seem to be taking a rather nasty turn all their own. The corporations that own most of our "free press" have a vested interest in keeping things the way they are. So does the govt. I'm clear broadcasting a bunch of stories that "this ain't Kansas no more" won't happen anytime soon.

Now what's your beef? We have a problem here, slick? Let's hope not.

Cary

P.S. Timescholar, that's the one. You go man.

Darkwolf

He said the war started in 2005. I'd say hes pretty much on track as of right now. We have a bunch of big setups for Waco events, but so far no shots fired. Only a matter of a match in the gasoline pool though before it lights off. The militias are talking about Bush about the same way they were talking about Clinton, so no love from the "extreme right wingers" for him.
I just have a hunch that we should be looking at the border area for the flashpoint.

CaryP

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 20 2004, 04:14 PM
He said the war started in 2005. I'd say hes pretty much on track as of right now. We have a bunch of big setups for Waco events, but so far no shots fired. Only a matter of a match in the gasoline pool though before it lights off. The militias are talking about Bush about the same way they were talking about Clinton, so no love from the \"extreme right wingers\" for him.
I just have a hunch that we should be looking at the border area for the flashpoint.

Hey Darkwolf,

Do you get updates on the militias as part of your work? I agree the fringe will hold the flashpoint. What's law enforcement updates saying about any of this?

That's woman.

My humble apologies Timescholar. Thanks for your clarification.

Cary

Darkwolf

Hey Darkwolf,

Do you get updates on the militias as part of your work? I agree the fringe will hold the flashpoint. What's law enforcement updates saying about any of this?

Somtimes, although most of my info comes from talking to them. The breifings we get on them usually links them to people like the aryan nation, thats pure USDA prime BS and most LEOs outside of the major metros know it. They say that they may be planning a "terrorist campaign" but homeland sec. is pretty vauge about everything. Their people scare me, they drive and fly around, and give us no hint as to what they are doing.

When I said border, I didn't mean fringe groups. Things are stirring down south. Apperently a couple of the citizens border groups have declared coyote season open. Thats gonna cause trouble.