lets try a quantum jump

not_a_DJ

Today I lost 50 bucks from my pocket.
I just went to buy food at a restaurant, but it was closed
To get there I ran.
The money fell from the pocket of my jacket, while I was running and I wasn't aware, until I checked many times when I arrived.

What if.... I jump a dimension where everybody is having dinner and there is no money loss?

Attachments

• time jump.png
    time jump.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 26

Mayhem

Zenith
What were you going to order to eat?

Mayhem

Zenith
Give away for you will receive it back.

Thats why charity was brought about.

4, 9, 13.

TimeFlipper

To get there I ran.
The money fell from the pocket of my jacket, while I was running and I wasn't aware, until I checked many times when I arrived.

What if.... I jump a dimension where everybody is having dinner and there is no money loss?

What device would you use that enables you to cross into another dimension? :D..

not_a_DJ

To get there I ran.

What device would you use that enables you to cross into another dimension? :D..
very funny...
look at the picture I attached.

not_a_DJ

What were you going to order to eat?
we were going to eat pizza. But everything was closed. So the missing data in order to complete the quantum jump is the food, because if I hadn't lost the money, I had gone back with my pals and we had looked for something to eat, then I wouln't cut the pockets of my coat and the saved money I had in my room would be still there, and I had gone to sleep happy, worried about some other spendings and debts to pay.

So, Ive got the possible scenario without any loss.

TimeFlipper

very funny...

Ok so youre telling me that by the law of attraction, you actually time-travelled somewhere?? o_0..
Everybody is entitled to believe or disbelieve whatever they want to on Paranormalis..(y)..
Personally i dont believe in the LOA and never will...
I follow the path of electronics :)..

jasmineee12

very funny...

Ok so youre telling me that by the law of attraction, you actually time-travelled somewhere?? o_0..
Everybody is entitled to believe or disbelieve whatever they want to on Paranormalis..(y)..
That's exactly how i feel i keep trying to get myself to believe but thats just me lying to myself.

TimeFlipper

very funny...

That's exactly how i feel i keep trying to get myself to believe but thats just me lying to myself.

What exactly are you trying to get yourself to believe in? :confused:..