Debate Letter Written in 2070 "Real or a Bad Hoax"

dexter1993

Document published in the magazine "Crónica de los Tiempos"
April 2002.

http://www.peace-of-eden.co.za/docs/Letter_written_in_2070.pdf

this is not writen in 2070 , why ? cus he said he wish he could come back in time to fix this ? then how was this message sent here ? if its a letter from 2070 its poorly made but has a good message to it , in 2 years this guy gets born , in 2040 he will be 20 years old , but how does one fix pollution ? he dosent you cant control all nations and say don't transport fuel and oil over sea and they just stop doing it , i think its a message to us right now , to fix pollution cus in 2070 it will be shit , i dont know

steven chiverton

Document published in the magazine "Crónica de los Tiempos"
April 2002.

http://www.peace-of-eden.co.za/docs/Letter_written_in_2070.pdf
interesting professor we all know that we dont have the power to make earth better as the government's are the decision makers who say yes or no they control everything so they are the destroyers of our climate for money profits and to do everything else against making earth better for us all

steven chiverton

so when they refer to a country not doing enough to combat climate change its really the corrupt leaders runing it all and for money and profit and control they are the ones who need to stop the climate changes

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@steven chiverton - I thought climate change couldn't be stopped given the technology we have today (not counting possible ET-inspired top secret technology, of course). On that note, I think man-made climate change is just a leftist scam.

TimeFlipper

Personally I think most people could easily imagine fundamental islamists on the upward trend by 2020...After all, they have been fighting the Christians on and off for centuries...As for his "families prediction", there are lots of working families paying their families, friends and nurseries to look after their children while both parents go to work...Materialism is still very high and most social interaction is done now on the internet.
The guys biggest error was not predicting his own "Nostradamus" moment which was wrong by 40 years, his wife Ros was spot on!....Therefore I cant see anything that was "eerie" regarding his predictions, I believe the newspaper article used that word to simply draw in more readers :LOL:..