localised time travel wheel device

timecore

150 feet circumference wheel powerd by a electric motor whose circumference is moving at a speed of a foot per hour.Divide it's circumference into it's speed.To find the speed of the 1 foot circumference area around the center.Which equals to .0066 of a foot per hour.Then divide .0066 of a foot per hour into 1.To find out how many hours the one foot circumference area around the center of the wheel is moving around.which is close to 15 hours.which is actually 30 hours because it would have to rotate twice to go 300 feet.

300 feet circumference wheel powerd by a electric motor whose circumference is moving at a speed of half a foot per hour.Divide it's circumference into it's speed.To find the speed of the 1 foot circumference area around the center.Which is .0016 of a foot per hour.Then divide .0016 of a foot per hour into 1.To find out how many hours the one foot circumference area around the center of the wheel.which is close to 620 hours.Because my calculator was acting up

i could not get it percise.

TimeFlipper

Can you tell us what happens when you apply the criteria to the wheel, does it spin into time on its own or does it take a person backwards or forward in time, if that person is very close to the wheel? :)

timecore

Can you tell us what happens when you apply the criteria to the wheel, does it spin into time on its own or does it take a person backwards or forward in time, if that person is very close to the wheel? :)
One person has to be standing in the center of one of the wheels and another has to be standing in the center of the other wheel.Both people have to have watches on.In order for them to notice a significant time difference.

timecore

A wheel that rotates at 1 foot per hour which has a circumference of 600 feet
and it's one foot circumference area around it's center rotates at .0016 of a foot
per hour.Equals 625 hour for one rotation.

A wheel that rotates at 1 foot per hour which has a circumference of 12.5 feet
and it's one foot circumference area around it's center rotates at .08 of a foot
per hour.Equals 12.5 hour for one rotation.If the wheel rotate 600 feet at it current speed
it will take 600 hours at it's one foot circumference area around it's center.
I beleive this is the best idea i had yet.

timecore

Now i am thinking that you do not have to be on the wheels in order to be affected by them.
If you were in between the two wheels at their one foot circumference area.A person outside
two wheels should be able to see your present and past simultaneously.

TimeFlipper

Now i am thinking that you do not have to be on the wheels in order to be affected by them.
If you were in between the two wheels at their one foot circumference area.A person outside
two wheels should be able to see your present and past simultaneously.
Cool...sort of like a time travelling "Merry Go Round" :D

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I must be missing something here, I do not see a Time Travel Machine Device here.
Just a slow wheel moving in a circle.

Bullethead21

I'm lost as well.......

What are these "wheels" made of?

You also stated that the motor's circumference is moving at the rate of a foot per hour...etc. Can you elaborate on the motor?

Is there a ratio of gear sizes that controls the speed of the wheels??

What are the specs of the motor, as in amps and voltage.....AC or DC motor? Does that matter?

Is there more than one wheel? Is there a wheel inside a larger wheel, that counter rotates???

Enquiring minds want to know........