localised time travel wheel device

timecore

I came up with another idea for a time machine.
Here take a look.I hope i did not make mistake this time.
People want to figure out a way to build a time machine.
I am just trying to figure out way to make a time machine work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wheel rotated with a electric motor can be any size bigger than a foot circumference.Rotating at the speeds below.
24000 feet per hour it takes .0025 of a minute to go a foot=1
12000 feet per hour it takes .005 of a minute to go a foot=2 as small as a foot.
6000 feet per hour it takes .01 of a minute to go a foot=4 as small as a foot.
3000 feet per hour it takes .02 of a minute to go a foot=8 as small as a foot.
1500 feet per hour it takes .04 of a minute to go a foot=16 as small as a foot.
750 feet per hour it takes .08 of a minute to go a foot=32 as small as a foot.
375 feet per hour it takes .16 of a minute to go a foot=64 as small as a foot.
187.5 feet per hour it takes .32 of a minute to go a foot=128 as small as a foot. 128/.32=.0025
93.75 feet per hour it takes .64 of a minute to go a foot=256 as small as a foot.
46.875 feet per hour it takes .128 of a minute to go a foot=512 as small as a foot.
23.4375 feet per hour it takes .256 of a minute to go a foot=1024 as small as a foot.
11.71875 feet per hour it takes .512 of a minute to go a foot=2048 as small as a foot.
5.859375 feet per hour it takes .1024 of a minute to go a foot=4096 as small as a foot.
2.9296875 feet per hour it takes .2048 of a minute to go a foot=8192 as small as a foot.
1.46484375 feet per hour it takes .4096 of a minute to go a foot=16,384 as small as a foot.16,384 as small as a foot divided into .4096 of a minute to go a foot =.000025 of a minute

timecore

Post 72 Idea for a time machine does not work.I will have to see if I can come up with some more ideas.

Last edited:

timecore

I believe this device could really work.It has a very great potential to work.I do not know if you understand my idea.
With my alignment of low speeds and high speeds device any speeds can be align with one another.If you have two of
these devices.They can align low speeds and high speeds no matter how slow they are.Example 200 feet per hour aligned with .00005 of a foot per hour.And the wheels have a 2 foot circumference.For both devices one wheel rotates clockwise. With a wheel on it rotating counterclockwise the same speed.

timecore

On second thought i think my circular motion time dilations machine could work.

A 30 feet circumference disk moving 30 feet per hour forwards and rotating clockwise at 30 feet per
hour simultaneously.Makes a 30 feet circular motion.

Another 30 feet circumference disk moving 30 feet per hour forwards and rotating clockwise at 60 feet
per hour simultaneously.Makes a 15 feet circular motion.

There is disk that produces a circular motion in between these two circular motions.

Another 30 feet circumference disk moving 30 feet per hour forwards and rotating clockwise at 45 feet
per hour simultaneously.Makes a 22.5 feet circular motion.The disk also has another disk on it
rotating counterclockwise 45 feet per hour.

This could be used also for teleportation.

timecore

You have to start off with the same amount of time for the rotation and the circular motion.For the
circular motion time dilation device.But if you have two of these devices.And spin one of the disk
twice as fast for one than the other time dilation device.While keeping the same forward motion for
both.One of the two circular motion that are produced should be twice as small as the other.If make
another time dilation device produce a circular motion that is in between those two circular
motion.Using the same process i described as before in the previous sentences.That time dilation
device should have a different 360 degree rotation time than the 360 degree circular motion time.