Loch Ness monster debate reignited after camper captures mystery figure on water’s edge

Bones McCoy

Nah Num7, its just a Gator with a longer than normal tail...Perhaps its a relation of PaulaJedi`s Gator :eek::cool:..
bigfootness.jpg

TimeFlipper

Has anyone put on the scuba gear and taken a look for these things?
Not to my randon search knowledge Paula :(..
However, last year i offered the Scottish Government free of charge one of my internationally patented "NessFind", TimeFlippers underwater search camera that picks up fast movements then locks onto them for 3D visual use, which gets transmitted to GPS satellites...Iam still awaiting a reply :rolleyes:;)..

Last edited:

walt willis

However, last year i offered the Scottish Government free of charge one of my internationally patented "NessFind", TimeFlippers underwater search camera that picks up fast movements then locks onto them for 3D visual use, which gets transmitted to GPS satellites...Iam still awaiting a reply :rolleyes:;)..
I also have such equipment that can give high definition images down to 600 plus feet.
I saw the monster you speak of around 100 yards from my boat and was shocked as I thought it was not true about the reports.
I did not share my sighting for ten years for fear of the grief I would receive.
The one I saw was moving very slowly with its head well up and out of the water about 10 feet or more.
The body seemed to be over 50 feet long and very large.
I was camping with my cousin Phil with our boats in a cove on the Eastern Shore of MD bay in the 1970s.
The monster was going South near the coastline.
I never want to be that close to one again!

TimeFlipper

I also have such equipment that can give high definition images down to 600 plus feet.
The TimeFlipper internationally patented "NessFind" equipment is infact a joke Walt...Anytime i say, "TimeFlippers Internationally Patented Blah Blah Blah", take it as an ongoing joke please (y):LOL:..

TimeFlipper

Oh come on, don't hold back on us. You KNOW you created one.
Shhhh Paula!!!, i already have MI5 and MI6 requesting some of my, "TimeFlipper Internationally Patented Devices" :eek: :oops:..
I might have to physically place inside myself the "TimeFlipper Patented Anti-Interrogation Device", code named PAID!! :ROFLMAO: ..

Wind7

Staff
**NessFind Disclaimer**

Tf....Could it possibly be that,
the wording usage of 'Underwater' was mistaken for 'Underwear' ?

That could make for a rather vacant reply.

**Not to be mistaken for the W7 MessFind device**

Internationally renowned for clearing off that overly mounded, bachelor's kitchen table.
With> "One. Fell. Swoop." (Splat! Onto the floor for YOUR easier manual picking up)

or

If the pet has messed upon the floor...MessFind will sniff out the issue
and then sound a jarring tritone of notes at any time,
(be it day, noon, or well into sleep),
pointing out with it's flashing arrow, the direction of said Poo.
(For YOU to pick up at YOUR Own Convenience of course.)

Patent Pending.

;)

(coughs)

TimeFlipper

Ahh yes Windy the W7 MessFind...That was an ultra top secret design for disposal of "waste materials" in the International Space Stations toilet system, unfortunately it turned out to be a load of unworkable crap after "waste" ended up being shot out and sticking onto the ISS ceiling!! :eek::fp:..
NASA pleaded with me to come up with one of my own trusted and tested devices, iam already working on it..