Looking for a time traveler

sasqWatchers

Hey ya’ll I host a podcast very heavily inspired by Art Bell. I am looking for a time traveler or expert on time travel stories/hoaxes who would be on the show. John Titor or Madman Marcum would incredible, but maybe you are the next big time travel story? I have an amazing theory I’ll post soon as well. Thanks.

lamdo263

Hey ya’ll I host a podcast very heavily inspired by Art Bell. I am looking for a time traveler or expert on time travel stories/hoaxes who would be on the show. John Titor or Madman Marcum would incredible, but maybe you are the next big time travel story? I have an amazing theory I’ll post soon as well. Thanks.
If u can get a copy of the early BBS records from Art's early web site involving a said John Titors visit. I feel that there was an unscheduled another version of John Titor that showed up from a neighboring timeline. This other version of Titor asked for help in repairing the C GE 204 time displacement unit as when this real version of Titor came through he traveled through a major solar flare.

This burnt, but still left an internal board of one of the electronic boards in his time machine ill-functioning. So he just barely made it into this worldline as Pamela Moore* would have said. *Forget how she spelled her name?

The answer to this guy after he asked the question had been, 'If your'e in Florida there should be a radio shack in your area and to remove this board and you may be able to desolder the component and put a new one in. However don't know about burn-in time for that new jumped component'?

Further advice had been, 'Also if there's an electronics company in same area that sells a board near similar to what you need I'd try there'. STOP this should be on record.

Because how timelines are constructed, which is a major hose, with a number of minor hoses coiled all around that main time shunt, each hose carries similarities of other timelines.

The fake version of this timeline it's thought was a psyop to prepare this timeline for nuclear war. Then during the start of the John Titor op, people then were not plagued with the covid virus. In truth what covid is, is a roof of cave stages of life bat utility virus, added to a proto-vaccine for SARS and MERS near the end of this investigatory campaign in Wuhan China.

A woman bat virologist added this virus to the test mixture of what they had then thinking if would make the proto-vaccine started as a philosophy in 1990 but started for real in 2013 for the SARS and MERS cures. The problem with covid is that bat part completely internally mapped a human, as it would have a bat in a cave, as it was nanotechnology spliced to do so.

Where this causes no problems for bats, it ranks catastrophe from a human, because a human cannot through viral to protean and tissue changes meet the demands of the bat part of the virus without a series of serious consequences occurring. This incident of the bat lady adding the virus was probably not foreseen, as they used real elements of time travel in the fake this reality or worldline John Titor story.

So, the fake John Titor story may have been an attempt, to get some parts of the population ready for a nuclear war. Because the broadcasted realities involved were so much similar to the real John Titor occurrences in another reality, this had caused by some form of social physical magnetism to the other John Titor to appear, if only for a while.

His worldline was by his saying devastated by nuclear war.*One other thing he said, during his discourses with said Pamela Moore, was 'Don't go less than a mile near a hungry many' referencing to some kind of mutagenic caused cannibalism. in the other John Titor's world line.

From what Pamela had said about John, he was a good friend. She learned a great deal from what I can tell from associated with said Titor.

Laslty and there's no way to tell this is our timeline here may have been infiltrated or bent in reality happenings, by barrowed from other timeline events and possably yet another version of Pamela More. This is similar to the Mandella effect, due to the force of issues.

Later it was said that the real Titor left in a repaired, but not functioning correctly time displacement unit and was perused by people from his own timeline as he could not get back there.

*SIMILARITIES WERE When the GE unit took off from it's timeline, it took a small amount of bottom of sphere event soil wit it. This phenomena was also noted by complaint by wheat ranchers in Washington State noting 700 pounds of soil cut in a square removed, then deposited around forty years away, without any traces or footprints level on the ground. The locals during these happenings said it could have been flying off world crats, but I don't know if they ever figured it out.

The GE 204 will carve out a portion of whatever's beneath it. *Note new records said one a square or rectangle and the other a circle. all cut out in cookie cutter fashion, but again, not indication of how anyone could have managed this without leaving tracks of some sort?

HEALTH OF TITOR Titor was said to have come down with a form of radiation poisoning from his time displacement vehicle use.

lamdo263

THE DEATH OF ART BELL What is not going according to plan here, is Art Bell was pinned down by a sniper at his Pahrump Nevada based ranch.

He later developed health problems and expired. What is odd about Art's Death is that in some ways it follows the storyline of Terminator two, to where a scientist tried to copy technology from the future. The charter heroine in the story line Sarah Conner tries to take this scientist life, thinking that this will somehow stop the chain of events from occurring.

In the storyline from Terminator 2 there's a telling that an atomic war will occur.

Art spent some time in the military and was quite sharp on an assortment of Technolgies. It might have been either the inference that Art was somehow involved with the John Titor doings, or someone in his audience thought in some way he was responsible for then current world happenings. I don't know.

I've even heard rumors that Bell was involved as a medic in the Montauk Experiment, but equally am not sure of this either.

Parazite1986

You could look into the Philadelphia Experiment in which the ship, USS Eldridge disappeared and appeared in a later time. The chrononauts (similar to astronauts but only in time and dimensions) were a recent invention dating to faraway time periods of 3000 CE according to Bruce Goldberg, a dentist turned hypnotherapist. I got two of his books but recently, I accidentally went to the past where there was a mound next to me. You could see a fire far on that mound but it was a temple. Yes, I teleported but was zapped back to the present. You could say I travelled to Cahokian times before St. Louis was founded.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If u can get a copy of the early BBS records from Art's early web site involving a said John Titors visit. I feel that there was an unscheduled another version of John Titor that showed up from a neighboring timeline. This other version of Titor asked for help in repairing the C GE 204 time displacement unit as when this real version of Titor came through he traveled through a major solar flare.
I'd be curious to know what @TimeWizardCosmo thinks of this theory. I never heard of it.

lamdo263

I'd be curious to know what @TimeWizardCosmo thinks of this theory. I never heard of it.
It was Art's BBS and struck because of the element of a possibility of an atomic war made social issues at the utility go out of control. There were attempts to cover this up.

Remember at this time it was looked at as far as the possablity of nuclear war, that issues were reasonably under control. I to this day don't know if Art was being paid off or part of the this timeline psy op. I don't know if the Titor affair was a social device to occlude the goings on Montauk.

I would enter searches Art Bell's web site