Looking for a time traveler

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cosmo has most if not all of the old Art Bell forum archived on TTI. He's busy at the moment, but I'm sure he can get back to us on this eventually.

lamdo263

Hey ya’ll I host a podcast very heavily inspired by Art Bell. I am looking for a time traveler or expert on time travel stories/hoaxes who would be on the show. John Titor or Madman Marcum would incredible, but maybe you are the next big time travel story? I have an amazing theory I’ll post soon as well. Thanks.
I'm going to card out at this point, because what's occurred with covid, is the attempted lie that covid's just another simple virus like the flu and atomic war won't affect it. I know a bit about radiation biology mutation and covid's not just another virus.

If the goals to say that a nuclear wars already happened and we're supposed to accept the inevitable and the aftermath of a nuke exchange is okay to do; then think again. covid from what I know and understand is a roof of cave stages of life bat utility. In other words Senator Rand Paul was right this virus was modified in a laboratory to have jumped to humans.

If by chance this should come to question along with argumentation, about will the aftermath be survivable, my opinions still the same, that virus post nuclear war could change mankind's configuration. In other words for a normal human to a cannibal natured one in its needs.

These hidden power control groups want one thing in their plans and this is to know that everything's going to be alright after the deed is done. In my best guess estimate, no, don't nuke even if you think you can get away with it.

lamdo263

Hey ya’ll I host a podcast very heavily inspired by Art Bell. I am looking for a time traveler or expert on time travel stories/hoaxes who would be on the show. John Titor or Madman Marcum would incredible, but maybe you are the next big time travel story? I have an amazing theory I’ll post soon as well. Thanks.
REQUIRED How the C GE 204 time displacement unit works, is a condensing locality is produced between the action of both Fran Tipler towers inside of that unit. This does not produce a beam of any kind, but a jump in space to produce a double uncertain double semi black hole-like sphere. Because in universal nature's eyes that sphere is a true non-local place, it is therefore sentenced to wander.

But keep in mind because of field strength generation, the twin sinusoidal spheres will always maintain a proper distance from the generation aspect of the C GE 204. By modulating those spheres one can go back and forth through time.*In my opinion, this complexity of this unit made simple, the unit is constructable.

*However, because in how the periphery of black holes function, there's always a margin ever so slightly, of particles that somehow at this strength would venture through. So, this unit in totality may not be safe to pilot in for extended periods of time. E.g. radiation poisoning concerns.

There must be a power shunt feedback system to whereby, the operation of this systems some form of power is garnered back into the machine.

There would have to be axillary electronics boards not shown for the process of generating and maintain a stable field of this unit, as remember in Art's BBS web site, there were claims of a component burnout, but the strength of the ongoing then double nonlocalitied simulated back holes, must have sustained configuration till the operator reached the time and space touchdown point.

My guess is somewhere in that collection of equipment, where three good sized electronic boards that helped maintain configuration of the operation of the unit.

This is as basic as I can make it in explanation of how the C GE 204-time displacement unit actually worked. *Note as one goes in length away from the center of the black holes simulated event, you would start to pick up an increase in gravity gradients, as shown in the cigar smoke later pointer experiment supposedly shown by J. Titor.

lamdo263

REQUIRED How the C GE 204 time displacement unit works, is a condensing locality is produced between the action of both Fran Tipler towers inside of that unit. This does not produce a beam of any kind, but a jump in space to produce a double uncertain double semi black hole-like sphere. Because in universal nature's eyes that sphere is a true non-local place, it is therefore sentenced to wander.

But keep in mind because of field strength generation, the twin sinusoidal spheres will always maintain a proper distance from the generation aspect of the C GE 204. By modulating those spheres one can go back and forth through time.*In my opinion, this complexity of this unit made simple, the unit is constructable.

*However, because in how the periphery of black holes function, there's always a margin ever so slightly, of particles that somehow at this strength would venture through. So, this unit in totality may not be safe to pilot in for extended periods of time. E.g. radiation poisoning concerns.

There must be a power shunt feedback system to whereby, the operation of this systems some form of power is garnered back into the machine.

There would have to be axillary electronics boards not shown for the process of generating and maintain a stable field of this unit, as remember in Art's BBS web site, there were claims of a component burnout, but the strength of the ongoing then double nonlocalitied simulated back holes, must have sustained configuration till the operator reached the time and space touchdown point.

My guess is somewhere in that collection of equipment, where three good sized electronic boards that helped maintain configuration of the operation of the unit.

This is as basic as I can make it in explanation of how the C GE 204-time displacement unit actually worked. *Note as one goes in length away from the center of the black holes simulated event, you would start to pick up an increase in gravity gradients, as shown in the cigar smoke later pointer experiment supposedly shown by J. Titor.
REQUIRED, PHYSICS How the double sinusoidal twin Kerr's simulated black hole is created, is that the Tipler towers as pictured in the internal diagram of the C GE 204 Time Displacement Unit projects a force of gravity by microwave holmic heating crescent moon projection some distance from the car. A second arc is projected, from the Tipler towers.

These jumped in distance space forces of gravity collide with one another and Juist help with the generation of the simulated double field black hole configurations. Once this double set of simulated non-locality Kerrs fields are made, their heat dynamics keeps the phenomena alive and stable.

Movement is allowed but only as dimensional travel of the wave of the general field within its own radius of being. So therefore, the field generated is an energy producing one, due to its own timing movement accordance's as an energy phenomenon. The state of configuration of the filed as it is its own pressure vessel. This is why a bottle of oxygen is required to be carried as there's no refresh rate to only so much oxygen already encapsulated within the double Kerr's operational dynamics.**Who know where this time travel unit goes once under a full head of steam, or optimal traveling operation.

The field inside becomes its own special relativity operation of existence as long as the unit is operating properly.

There must be some feedback feature we haven't seen, to where the energy produced from the Tipler towers is retaken back up, probably by something like a combination of a unity force thermocouple. In other words, there's some devise that shunts a level of the combined double overlapping holes to a battery pack in the C GE 204 unit.

Note years before in the search for a high energy thermopile take up portion of a Tokamak fusion generator, combined rare elements super-pressured into an automobile brake pad mixture of elements allowed the original small ringed Tokamak fusion generator, to make an original primitive form of fusion.

In the Tipler towers as shown inside of the united each one of these towers may in some complex elector-materials-construction, be energized to cast the beginning Kerrs field start. *I say energy feedback scheme, as by battery power alone, the double simulated double black hole creations could not exist except for a fraction of time.

To regulate forward and backwards travel in time, there's some kind of slight modulation altering how the double Kerrs like representations present themselves. *I feel that this time machine is possible to build but stretches the limits of our abilities at this time to do so.

The manifold temperature of these double Kerrs is as hot as the sun and can cut through any substance like a hot knife through butter. The center of the car console if relative center of the event, so is saved from the destructive effect of the C GE 204 by forced distance generated Kerr's fields.

The Persuasionist

Hello! I am intrigued by your podcast concept and would love to potentially be a guest. As a self-proclaimed time traveller, I have first-hand experience with the concept and would be happy to share my insights and stories with your audience. Let's connect and discuss further! Time travel discussions are always fascinating.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello! I am intrigued by your podcast concept and would love to potentially be a guest. As a self-proclaimed time traveller, I have first-hand experience with the concept and would be happy to share my insights and stories with your audience. Let's connect and discuss further! Time travel discussions are always fascinating.

@sasqWatchers I'd listen to it.