Looking for the most recommended HDR or TT or ?? Schematics

Hey everyone. I’ve been around a while and I’ve seen a lot on here. Made a few posts but really I’m a do-er so here I am I got a delta bifillar pcb printed. I got a box of resistors. Box of potentiometers. I got caps and transistors if needed, and wire. I also have a scalar antennae. I know how to solder pretty darn well. So I’m here to ask. What’s the most recommended schematic that anyone can vouche for so I can make it and see if you’re legit or if you’re all full of bs? I’m all ears and am rdy to rock and roll. I will gladly give you a unbiased chance to show me what’s up. Oh and can’t forget. I got that “time coil banana plug” everyone talks about lol and the copper plates. I got two so I can do a few experiments if needed I also got ferrite cores. And mag wire

Attachments

• F626B2B9-647F-47BB-82ED-EA44AD45AFA7.webp
    F626B2B9-647F-47BB-82ED-EA44AD45AFA7.webp
    920.6 KB · Views: 13
As a disclaimer I’m aware of Schematics - Time Travel Schematics Initiative
Im more asking personal accounts of validation of these as to avoid wasting the efforts of sifting through each one building all of them... that would be illogical and I’m ready to test the ones you promote to me
What's all this prove. This is like being a guest at a church and telling the entire congregation that their religious experiences are similar to putting catchup behind their ears. Either you believe in time travel or you don't.

What's all this prove. This is like being a guest at a church and telling the entire congregation that their religious experiences are similar to putting catchup behind their ears. Either you believe in time travel or you don't.
I believe it’s possible. I dont believe everything on the internet is true though and I’d just like personal recommendations because what’s the best advertising? Word of mouth. When I buy a product and am stuck between 3 brands. It’s not about the price. I look for reviews for the best one. Just saying. So ultimately if people are here on this forum I’d think they’d be happy to share which ones worked for them to help another forum member who’s been here for a while with nothing more than a recommendation. Especially when they show drive and come prepared with materials. I’m not all talk like some people I’m all about work. I’m ready to make it happen

i never seen a daily journey here of someone who actually experiment with time travel.. kinda strange.. never seen a diary here written by anyone who truly experiment with a device.. would be nice to see one.. would be the most successful thread in history of the site

I believe it’s possible. I dont believe everything on the internet is true though and I’d just like personal recommendations because what’s the best advertising? Word of mouth. When I buy a product and am stuck between 3 brands. It’s not about the price. I look for reviews for the best one. Just saying. So ultimately if people are here on this forum I’d think they’d be happy to share which ones worked for them to help another forum member who’s been here for a while with nothing more than a recommendation. Especially when they show drive and come prepared with materials. I’m not all talk like some people I’m all about work. I’m ready to make it happen
Oh' boy, you don't get it; time travel does exist. I know this for sure. First over develop the correct attitude. Read everything you can on time travel devices. If you screw up and have a jerk's attitude caught in another timeline, they'll lock you up forever and throw away the key.

Either you're going to or not going to time travel. Never do this sort of thing half way.

There's been lots and lots of improvements made on HDRs I would read up heavily on them if you're going to make your own. Skeptics make very bad time travelers. You don't want to end up buying the farm.

Oh' boy, you don't get it; time travel does exist. I know this for sure. First over develop the correct attitude. Read everything you can on time travel devices. If you screw up and have a jerk's attitude caught in another timeline, they'll lock you up forever and throw away the key.

Either you're going to or not going to time travel. Never do this sort of thing half way.

There's been lots and lots of improvements made on HDRs I would read up heavily on them if you're going to make your own. Skeptics make very bad time travelers. You don't want to end up buying the farm.
I think you misread my post my friend. I believe in such things just am aware there’s a fair amount of designs out there that are insufficient and am looking for ones that are legit