Looking to interview time travelers, Thursday 8/4

TimeFlipper

If I finish the experiments based on the schematics shared on this forum..and If I got tangeable results, I will be glad to share them also. So far my time travel results were based on spiritual scripts not time machines.
Can you explain the time-travel "results" you achieved through spiritual scripts please, such as where and when these happened and were they actual physical or dream visits? :)

Lumbergooz

If I finish the experiments based on the schematics shared on this forum..and If I got tangeable results, I will be glad to share them also. So far my time travel results were based on spiritual scripts not time machines.
Can you explain the time-travel "results" you achieved through spiritual scripts please, such as where and when these happened and were they actual physical or dream visits? :)
Someone gave me a script of 5 words to repeat for 32 times before sleep. Then must sleep and repeat them till u fall asleep. When I slept it was not a normal dream. It was like real..saw a world totally different from our world..everything was so real and so peaceful. I stayed there for hours and very much wanted to stay. But sadly I found myself back in bed. a strange voice i heard in my mind telling me not to describe that world otherwise I may never be allowed to be there again. I can simply paint the world using computer graphics or by hand..but I m afraid the do not let me in again...All I can say that it was so wonderful that it gives a new feeling that I never felt before. in our world we have certain feelings like joy, sadness, victory, disgust, love, etc...But this one was a new feeling not like any of our life feelings...I am so lucky to add to my list of feelings...One might say it is a dream. But I am sure it was not..The reason is that every moment is carved in my memory, with the colors, the aroma..and sounds,, same as the major events in our life that we vividly recall whether they were good or bad...She said she bought these names from a sorcerer.

Franky Guttman

Hello everyone if you're interested you can message me here or at darkmattersshow AT gmail.

Professor Opmmur, I hope you will reconsider! We will have two professors from Berkeley and UCLA discussing the physics of time travel along with some other time travel experimenters sharing their experiences.

I will post the event on here in the next couple days in case anyone else wants to joint in.

best - fg

Tron1

Tron1 has to decline to I am not up at those hour's and I don't intend to stay up all night being on the east coast.