Lost in time, seriously!

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Lost in time, seriously!

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 13 2004, 08:12 PM
Here is the answer to your question regarding your neighbor. Ask him for three things. His finger prints from both hands on clear packing tape then lightly fold a clean strip over the one with the prints. His saliva sample on a clean swab that you put into a sterile test tube and tape the end of the tube at the end sealing it into the tube. Do not touch the swab with your fingers. Lastly a sample of blood in a small vial. If this person is who he says he is, and has nothing but good will towards you, he should have no reason to hide. His reaction to your request will be interesting to say the least.

Then just take your collection to the nearest police lab and see if you can convince them to test what you have against samples from your own body.

A new and unique situation for this forum.

Good luck.

Sage advice Starlord. I await the results of those test with interest.

:D

UnsureTT

Lost in time, seriously!

Originally posted by StarLord@Nov 13 2004, 08:12 PM
Here is the answer to your question regarding your neighbor.? Ask him for three things.? His finger prints from both hands on clear packing tape then lightly fold a clean strip over the one with the prints.? His saliva sample on a clean swab that you put into a sterile test tube and tape the end of the tube at the end sealing it into the tube.? Do not touch the swab with your fingers.? Lastly a sample of blood in a small vial.? If this person is who he says he is, and has nothing but good will towards you,? he should have no reason to hide.? His reaction to your request will be interesting to say the least.

Then just take your collection to the nearest police lab? and see if you can convince them to test what you have against samples from your own body.

A new and unique situation for this forum.

Good luck.

I waited and waited for my neighbor to come home, finally he did. I approached him with the advice that you gave me. To much of my surprise, he agreed to supply saliva samples for DNA. I was shocked. I thought this was when he was going to inform me that this was all a prank. He even told me to simply make it look like we wanted to find out if we were related.

of course, the wheels started spinning since this sounded to good to be true. I started thinking that maybe he just offered to do this, thinking I would back out. or, I even wondered if he was on a mission his self to find out if I am some relation to him. He seems really sincere though, and I have known him for a year now (I know that's not that long).

In some ways, it all makes sense. I have these time travel experiences that I cannot explain, all the time. He tells me that I eventually learn how to control these experiences. I'm thinking (If any of this is true), that maybe I came back for a reason. He claims that there is a reason, but will not tell me why.

In all the times I have ventured back in time, I have never encountered another me. But again, this could be where I don't know how to control the situation.

This guy (The other apparent me), is 13 years older than me. I have a tattoo on my right arm, he doesn't. But, he's the one that raised my sleeve as to get a glimpse of what he once had. Tattoo's can be removed by laser surgery, and he does have some scarring on the same arm.

From day one of meeting him, I have thought he was surrounded in mystery. He talks of no friends or family and NEVER has any company other than me.

Never the less, I will keep you informed.

Mod Edit: Fixed the quotes

gomp

Lost in time, seriously!

Ok most of the time I think people who come and these boards and claim to be a time traveler are liers or loons
But for some reason I do not feel that way about you UnsureTT, you sound like a sain person with a weird abilaty(kinda reminds me of apocolipse from the X-men, in a good way). I haven't decided if I compleatly beleave you, but your stories are interesting and I would like to hear more of them. And as far as learning to control your trips I would try and focus on what happens right before it happens. Once you figure out what your doing by accident then you can do it on purpose

kathelaine

Lost in time, seriously!

Hi UnsureTT

It was really interesting hearing what's happening to you. I could imagine the fear you must be experiencing each time this happens to you.
Although i have never had any kind of time travel or any experiences of the like, somehow i have stumbled across this site and have been glued to my computer even though i have never even thought about any of this stuff.

Can you think of anything in common between all these experiences or something that may link them together? for example time between them, only seeing strangers, only going to places where you've been before, always interacting with a person etc etc.

Awaiting those results!!

Thanks

~*kath*~

: )

lamdo263

Lost in time, seriously!

Dear TT Unsure.Simply put, its how your head is put together.

There might also be a parallel timeslip you are entering into, via a similar such person, if that person should be copied in the same timeline, however at another date?

StarLord

Lost in time, seriously!

I heard long ago that it does not take 17 days to confirm if spit came from yourself many years removed. They could have been mistaken but I seriously doubt it.

Where's Fringan when you need him? I bet he would have the math for this.

Strangevisitor

Lost in time, seriously!

A word of advice to Unsure TT (if still here) or anyone who says they have this time travel problem: one way you can try controlling it is by (and this is going to sound cliched) but is to will it to happen. In other words, want it to happen. For example, think, "I want to see November 5, 1967." or something like, "I want to see the Boston Tea Party." It probably wouldn't hurt to have something to hold so it can help you focus. The fear might go away after controlling it because you can control it and it is not random.

P.S. same goes for seeing "yourself"; you want (without a shadow of a doubt) to see yourself.

StarLord

Lost in time, seriously!

Actually his problem is much worse than that. He is awaiting proof that may never show up.