Lovin' Country Life

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This is Buddy. He's hyper and friendly. I don't know why. (Here come the jokes). He's 3 feet long and he eats fish.
He doesn't seem very good at it (amazing to watch), but once they catch a fish, they haul ass the to grass so the fish can't swim
away.

TimeFlipper

The gator you call Buddy is leading you into a false state of security!! :eek:...
Friendly my ass, in a few years time you wont see him until he emerges as a 30foot long grown up gator that will drag you into the water and eat you up, THE timeflipper has spoken!! :eek: :ROFLMAO:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The gator you call Buddy is leading you into a false state of security!! :eek:...
Friendly my ass, in a few years time you wont see him until he emerges as a 30foot long grown up gator that will drag you into the water and eat you up, THE timeflipper has spoken!! :eek::ROFLMAO:..

The key is to stay away from the water. They don't come out of the water to stalk people.

TimeFlipper

Gators have been around for 1000s of years and are very sneaky and clever...You could be looking in the water at the new crocs in a few years time, and you don't see the 30foot long buddy eyeing up his next meal....You! :eek::LOL:...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Gators have been around for 1000s of years and are very sneaky and clever...You could be looking in the water at the new crocs in a few years time, and you don't see the 30foot long buddy eyeing up his next meal....You! :eek::LOL:...

If you respect gators, they respect you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Gators are territorial. There is not another gator in the pond. I've observed. And they'd be scared. He'd kill the young ones or scare them off. Gators also wander. There is a high chance that buddy will leave to find a mate when he is old enough.

TimeFlipper

Gators are territorial. There is not another gator in the pond. I've observed. And they'd be scared. He'd kill the young ones or scare them off. Gators also wander. There is a high chance that buddy will leave to find a mate when he is old enough.

Buddy could be a crazy gator, when he gets a bit older and bigger he might confuse you for a mate! :eek:..
I hate to think of that scenario happening to you Paula :ROFLMAO:..