Magic Bar? Help

I have dreamt many recent dreams of military ships leaving port before their due time. And, I myself trying to catch up among Farrows and ways to save the people.

I take offense of liar women among you.

And, they know why. I will fight them personally.

You know Me... I would give you me LIFE.

They wouldn't. Only a story to a publisher in LA or NY.

As yourself... Who iS REAL.

Because, my real pines in the woods real be.​

TimeFlipper

I have dreamt many recent dreams of military ships leaving port before their due time. And, I myself trying to catch up among Farrows and ways to save the people.

I take offense of liar women among you.

And, they know why. I will fight them personally.

You know Me... I would give you me LIFE.

They wouldn't. Only a story to a publisher in LA or NY.

As yourself... Who iS REAL.

Because, my real pines in the woods real be.​

It is no business of mine so please forgive me for asking you, is this posting of yours intended to help Mack1981, or just youself?..

She's a fake. Like fake as hell. Literally.

Don't believe a word she says. She tried to take over my entire life and I said no. Because my children were more important..and, she will never understand.

Run! Seriously. She is all about her. And, no one else. Truth. She tried to approach my husband... And, I'm done.

No really, she will try run you're entire life with no respect for you, unless you you tell her no like sh is a narcissist. Literally. Feel sorry for her. At least, that's what she did to me

Hopefully she'll grow.... Living in Oregon and all and ready to leave her husband.

She has been ready to leave him before they were married...

❤️

Last edited:

Mack1981

Perhaps a part of you resents all the hours that you and your sister work...Its very normal to feel resentment, which is amplified by the constraints of the "lockdown", assuming you are on "lockdown"...The shimmering Red writing at the back of your building, might express the anger within your resentment....The recurrent dreams could be acting as a means of helping you cope with your present situation, as you didn't mention anything in your opening remarks about experiencing any emotional stress....Does your father help you and your sister in the Bar?....Yes, the dreams will only show up in or on your bar, because that is whats causing your dreams..
I noticed the writing on the back of the building a couple years ago, it's been consistent and I know how I dream. Usually when I'm half awake and I'm still somewhat dreaming it's like Blacklist take shape into another world. This is very bright again when I said it shimmers like a laser I mean it shimmers like a laser. Plus I have no negative emotions attached to the writing in fact the only emotion I have attached to the writing is curiosity.

Totally understand it in experience. Pray to God for the answers. He truly has the answers. Only Him. It is a divine revelation that none of should understand. Only you.

Thank God, right?

Those which watch Everything lose the.most important.

They really can't stand it. It's hilarious. Especially when you don't work for them...

Take your own time to understand it and realize God speaks to you. It's ok to listen.

What, you wanna listen to an evil government? ❤️