Magnetic cloth for healing.

MODAT7

My health continues to collapse. I had a stack of magnets, so I've stuck them on some steel plates and have been trying to sleep with them in problem areas. From what I can tell, they do seem to act like a localized stimulant. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I can't tell much of a difference between north and south. Best I can tell, the static magnetic field still has some rotation to it according to the right hand rule. Biologics seem to respond to it over the course of hours. I've had some near my head, and it will make me light headed in the morning... not really in a good way, so I stopped using those. I really wish those could help with insomnia.

Wind7

Staff
My former boss wore a copper/magnetic bracelet,
he swore it helped his arthritis.
(that's copper with magnets attached).

I tried magnetic treatments once....
... I didn't like waking up stuck to the front of my fridge.;)

Mayhem

Zenith
My health continues to collapse. I had a stack of magnets, so I've stuck them on some steel plates and have been trying to sleep with them in problem areas. From what I can tell, they do seem to act like a localized stimulant. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I can't tell much of a difference between north and south. Best I can tell, the static magnetic field still has some rotation to it according to the right hand rule. Biologics seem to respond to it over the course of hours. I've had some near my head, and it will make me light headed in the morning... not really in a good way, so I stopped using those. I really wish those could help with insomnia.
Im not sure it will help with sleep.

MODAT7

Im not sure it will help with sleep.
I decided to give a try to magnets on my wrist when I went to bed last night. Oddly, it did help me fall back asleep after I woke up a couple times. I'm going to do some more research in a little while. It's something to do with magnetic acupuncture.

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure if you have heard of Alex Chiu and his magnet rings i bought two sets a few years ago.

So your supposed to wear them at night, a little uncomfortable and some say its a scam. But anyway it kept me awake i gave them a good go, i couldnt be certain if it was those that inhibited the sleep something i just remembered reading your last post @MODAT7

MODAT7

In the past I've considered magnetic jewelry to be a scam. It still may be as the magnets are usually weak. The ceramic magnets I'm using are pretty strong for ceramics. I'm also using some N52's. There's probably a threshold for magnetic strength before it does anything useful. Magnets stuck to steel plates are far from comfortable, but my sleep deprivation problems are far worse. The help going back to sleep may not be magnets influencing sleep but perhaps partially blocking a stress response that gives me insomnia. It's unclear how long that will last. If I find out something interesting, I'll post it here.

Mayhem

Zenith
Sorry @SergiusPaulus trying to not get off topic just drop this in here for reading i think it pertains relevent.