Magnets and the thrid eye

Mayhem

Zenith
Here's a little of my reading:

The following is an excerpt from a free ebook by David Wilcock called, “The Science Of Oneness“:

“Walter Rawls, who worked with the effects of monopolar magnetic fields on matter with the late ALBERT ROY DAVIS, told me in a telephone conversation of his experiments with a North pole magnet situated over the pineal gland.

A mask was made which held the North pole end of a long cylindrical magnet over the pineal gland. The purpose was to stimulate the gland and see if there was anything to this ‘third eye’ business. Exposure was in the range of 10-30 minutes per day over a period of about 4 weeks.

Within the first week, he was sitting at his desk reading documents when he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. As he looked up, the ghostly figure of a man had walked through one wall, moved across the room and disappeared through another wall. The figure was totally unaware of Walter. Further exposures to this North pole field took place over a second and third week.

The second week, the same ghostly figure moved through the room and glanced toward Walter as he passed through. This time, the figure appeared to have slightly more detail, not quite so ghostly.

The third week, while busy working on documents, Walter noticed a change in the room. When he looked up, the wall had dissolved away and he was looking at a small hill where a man and woman sat beneath a tree. It was the same ghostly male figure who he had seen on the other occasions.

He sat quit still, watching this pastoral scene for several minutes.

The man looked over toward Walter and appeared startled. It was as if he clearly SAW Walter this time and possibly recognized Walter as the ghost that he had seen the previous week! The image faded away and the wall restored to its normal condition. From that moment on, Walter never used the pineal stimulator again.”

Have the courage to discover.

It was not a ghost as he described it.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Here's a little of my reading:

The following is an excerpt from a free ebook by David Wilcock called, “The Science Of Oneness“:

“Walter Rawls, who worked with the effects of monopolar magnetic fields on matter with the late ALBERT ROY DAVIS, told me in a telephone conversation of his experiments with a North pole magnet situated over the pineal gland.

A mask was made which held the North pole end of a long cylindrical magnet over the pineal gland. The purpose was to stimulate the gland and see if there was anything to this ‘third eye’ business. Exposure was in the range of 10-30 minutes per day over a period of about 4 weeks.

Within the first week, he was sitting at his desk reading documents when he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. As he looked up, the ghostly figure of a man had walked through one wall, moved across the room and disappeared through another wall. The figure was totally unaware of Walter. Further exposures to this North pole field took place over a second and third week.

The second week, the same ghostly figure moved through the room and glanced toward Walter as he passed through. This time, the figure appeared to have slightly more detail, not quite so ghostly.

The third week, while busy working on documents, Walter noticed a change in the room. When he looked up, the wall had dissolved away and he was looking at a small hill where a man and woman sat beneath a tree. It was the same ghostly male figure who he had seen on the other occasions.

He sat quit still, watching this pastoral scene for several minutes.

The man looked over toward Walter and appeared startled. It was as if he clearly SAW Walter this time and possibly recognized Walter as the ghost that he had seen the previous week! The image faded away and the wall restored to its normal condition. From that moment on, Walter never used the pineal stimulator again.”

Have the courage to discover.

It was not a ghost as he described it.
ive read about that a magnet used to activate a penal gland but if its calcified it wont work so get rid of the calcification of the pinal gland and maybe it would work

Harte

You don't have a third eye.
Consider what would happen to a person undergoing an MRI if what you say has any validity.

Harte
Would someone please address this?
Does anyone know what an MRI is?
Does anyone know what MRI stands for?

It's telling that nobody that believes this magnet-pineal gland bullcrap can address what I said above.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

Rumors that there are retrofitted MRI machines in select hospitals that cure any disease using this principle of magnetic north poles.

Remember the HDR cures disease as well.

Not sure what the magnetic dipole field geometry MRI's have. Likely not a toroidal field which would be needed to heal. That arrangement of field lines would be all south or all negative where the patient goes in the donut holes of the superconducting electromagnet.

There are tables in some US hospitals that have the neodymium 50 Gauss magnets on them patients lay upon for 10 hours daily. Prolonged exposure does heal an extensive spectrum of diseases the clinical trials have reported.

Last edited:

Harte

In a sense, EVERY magnetic field is toroidal. I assume you mean the field from a toroidal inductor
That's what an MRI is, by the way.

99% of the people claiming magnets cure things are people that are either selling magnets or selling "magnetic therapy" services.

The other 1% are like you - willing to believe anything they hear.

Please note that I pointed out that thousands of people are subjected to intense magnetic fields every day in MRI machines without having their pineal gland "awakened" by the experience.

That fact demolishes the premise of this thread.

Care to address it?

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Come back after you sit a neodymium on your forehead for a couple of hours.

Unless you have already tried it, and its messed your mind up.

I keep forgetting your the ex teacher sorry about that:)

Harte

That's what the "M" stands for, and yes, so high you could be hurt by any ferromagnetic metals you might have on your person if you are undergoing the procedure.
That's why they make you remove jewelry and the like.
Even nonmagnetic metals - because of the eddy currents that could be produced in them.
Come back after you sit a neodymium on your forehead for a couple of hours.

Unless you have already tried it, and its messed your mind up.

I keep forgetting your the ex teacher sorry about that:)

I'm not stupid enough to waste a couple of hours like that.
And I'm not an "ex-teacher." I teach mathematics and physics to high school students.

And I'm wondering why they don't call an MRI a "Pineal Gland Waker-Upper."

Since you can't even address that, it's obvious that you have very little knowledge in this area.

Harte