Man claims he can summon UFOs.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm open to the idea I just have seen so many frauds that claim they can do it.

Creedo Mutwah knew David Icke. I like David Icke so thanks for sharing that.

Wind7

Staff
I know most of us believe in alien space craft, but we always have to scrutinize. The fakers ruin it for the legitimate cases. I still don't understand why we don't have crystal clear photos with today's technology. People are taking pictures of the surface of the moon, and we can't get a clear UFO shot?
I know phone zoom capabilities suck, and not everyone can afford a good camera, but someone out there has to be able to take a better shot.

I tried.

2019, Spring MN.

I was on my way to work at around 2:15 pm (Night shift)
when I saw a 'Cylindrical Shiny Thing' just hanging in the sky over an open field I pass every day.

By the time I had pulled over and got out..it was gone!

There was nothing on my seat or within the car that would've caused a reflection.

My phone sucks for quick pics also.

Last edited:

cyclespiral

NOT a joke. I spoke to a person who ran a UFO society once. He seriously told me that he had a UFO detection device attached to his car dashboard. He drove around seeing if his UFO detector had hits.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I tried.

2019, Spring MN.

I was on my way to work at around 2:15 pm (Night shift)
when I saw a 'Cylindrical Shiny Thing' just hanging in the sky over an open field I see every day.

By the time I had pulled over and got out..it was gone!

There was nothing on my seat or within the car that would've caused a reflection.

My phone sucks for quick pics also.

Man, that sucks that it left. I know I'd definitely try. And you're lucky you got to see it. I've never seen a UFO.