Man Made and Inhabitable Fully Functional Flying Saucers with Pilots now a confirmed reality

OakFieldAlienz444

Totally possible. Anyhow I know a lot of people whom have seen things but out of fear of ridicule sadly stay silent

I was a teenager at the time but in my very late teens, actually I might have been like twenty or something.
Wait I remember now I was twenty one. It was like 3 in the morning. Saw it flying over my pond.
A skeptic would probly say it was plasma but it was there. And it had a rotating thing around it
like a tetrahedron like a rotating thing.

IlluminatiArchbishop

I was a teenager at the time but in my very late teens, actually I might have been like twenty or something.
Wait I remember now I was twenty one. It was like 3 in the morning. Saw it flying over my pond.
A skeptic would probly say it was plasma but it was there. And it had a rotating thing around it
like a tetrahedron like a rotating thing.
Yeah skeptics usually just tell me I was hallucinating personally lol and that a polygraph would help prove nothing because I believe I saw something

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah skeptics usually just tell me I was hallucinating personally lol and that a polygraph would help prove nothing because I believe I saw something

The problem I have is that virtually everyone in my immediate family with the exception
of my skeptical extended family has seen the UFOS. My mother saw a Grey alien in a
dream before she had ever seen anything on TV about aliens or ufos and hadn't even
seen an alien invasion movie. Then she saw the same grey guy on the cover of a book
and she about fainted.