Man Made and Inhabitable Fully Functional Flying Saucers with Pilots now a confirmed reality

IlluminatiArchbishop

The problem I have is that virtually everyone in my immediate family with the exception
of my skeptical extended family has seen the UFOS. My mother saw a Grey alien in a
dream before she had ever seen anything on TV about aliens or ufos and hadn't even
seen an alien invasion movie. Then she saw the same grey guy on the cover of a book
and she about fainted.
I have personally had some crazy unexplainable dreams too. Had a dream about the angel of lust Pharzuph before ever hearing of him and a few other dreams of people I did not know but then suddenly met shortly after so definitely possible too. Anyhow glad you are open about these things as most people are not

OakFieldAlienz444

I have personally had some crazy unexplainable dreams too. Had a dream about the angel of lust Pharzuph before ever hearing of him and a few other dreams of people I did not know but then suddenly met shortly after so definitely possible too. Anyhow glad you are open about these things as most people are not

If you knew why I was open about these things you might think I'm crazy too.
The Greys would pull me out of my bed almost every night when I was
a little boy. They would give me injections in my arms and spine. And yeah, if it's all fake why are people having dreams of aliens and deities angels demons whatever you wanna call it when they have never heard of them before?

OakFieldAlienz444

Honestly the most annoying thing I have about the ETs is the telepathy is weird and sometimes painful or just gets me lost in communication

They would toss me back into bed like I was a sack of wheat which was kind of annoying lol.
But um---have you ever had closed eye visions? Like you close your eyes and you see
swarms of Greys just walking around talking to each other and giving out orders or operating things

IlluminatiArchbishop

If you knew why I was open about these things you might think I'm crazy too.
The Greys would pull me out of my bed almost every night when I was
a little boy. They would give me injections in my arms and spine. And yeah, if it's all fake why are people having dreams of aliens and deities angels demons whatever you wanna call it when they have never heard of them before?
It is all totally possible. Anyhow just wish we had better technology to actually see what others have seen so then we could get some answers to what is happening

IlluminatiArchbishop

They would toss me back into bed like I was a sack of wheat which was kind of annoying lol.
But um---have you ever had closed eye visions? Like you close your eyes and you see
swarms of Greys just walking around talking to each other and giving out orders or operating things
I tend to daydream a lot anymore honestly. Usually not closed eyed visions though but if I do see something it is usually in a dream or right over what I am naturally seeing like a hallucination but of something happening elsewhere that has evidence of actually happening

OakFieldAlienz444

I tend to daydream a lot anymore honestly. Usually not closed eyed visions though but if I do see something it is usually in a dream or right over what I am naturally seeing like a hallucination but of something happening elsewhere that has evidence of actually happening

I would have many experiences that were not just dreams and some that were somewhere in-between.
I saw a tall glowing white blobbish entity he was a humanoid form but kind of a blob
and he had glowing skin and glowing red eyes yet no visible nose or mouth. I was six.
I was entering the living room to retrieve my nintendo game boy and ran out after seeing that

IlluminatiArchbishop

I used to think the reason they are so secretive and go about abducting us only at certain times
and when we're paralyzed is because these aliens do not WANT to be seen.

But who knows---that may change.
I personally think their is quite a few species we are dealing with and sometimes we may meet with them but then forget do to amnesia from drug use or confusion and that we may sometimes sign agreements to be tested on. Anyhow I personally believe I may have met with some of these beings when I was 15 and on ecstasy after I got abducted by government agents whom were heading to the meeting though do the involvement of drugs I am skeptical myself

IlluminatiArchbishop

I would have many experiences that were not just dreams and some that were somewhere in-between.
I saw a tall glowing white blobbish entity he was a humanoid form but kind of a blob
and he had glowing skin and glowing red eyes yet no visible nose or mouth. I was six.
I was entering the living room to retrieve my nintendo game boy and ran out after seeing that
When I was really young I did once see a blacked cloaked figure just hover above me and then away from me shortly after it just disappeared