Mandela effect Fact or fiction?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

I'll just put this here, instead of repeating myself. :)

itwillhappen

I'll just put this here, instead of repeating myself. :)
I think it's possible to make more personal reality switches. One minor thing I experienced (I believe I've experienced more drastic switches than this) is when I was nearing my 21st birthday, my friend pointed out to me that I had a face and chin full of facial/beard hair. Before that day, I had only been shaving some light fuzz on my upper lip, and had not seen even so much as single chin hair up till that point. This very small experience could probably explained scientifically, but I'm open to the possibility that it could have been a switch, i.e. "The Mandela Effect". Before anyone laughs, everybody else that I knew had their facial hair come in gradually, and not all of sudden wake up with a face full of hair. Again I'm not saying it's a switch for sure, but it's possible. If it can be explained scientifically, I'll always go with that first, of course.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I think it's possible to make more personal reality switches. One minor thing I experienced (I believe I've experienced more drastic switches than this) is when I was nearing my 21st birthday, my friend pointed out to me that I had a face and chin full of facial/beard hair. Before that day, I had only been shaving some light fuzz on my upper lip, and had not seen even so much as single chin hair up till that point. This very small experience could probably explained scientifically, but I'm open to the possibility that it could have been a switch, i.e. "The Mandela Effect". Before anyone laughs, everybody else that I knew had their facial hair come in gradually, and not all of sudden wake up with a face full of hair. Again I'm not saying it's a switch for sure, but it's possible. If it can be explained scientifically, I'll always go with that first, of course.
It's division of reality which supposedly occurred due to the operation of the linear accelerator at Montauk, during the Montauk Experiment. Also the details of what they were doing there, to where not just a few people had picked this up telepathically, but millions.

It was the only time that the hidden US establishment ever broadcasted highly detailed secret information, directly to the American public. While I don't know the exact details of how this occurred, I do know that it happened.

Check the two by two controlled wild animal parade and this was everything from rabbits to mountain lions walking up the main street of Montauk, much to the disbelief of the stunned people standing on the sidewalks.

The Montauk Experiment, was the best top secret ever publicly broadcasted. It's just that the details were so bizarre, so unbelievable, that people had a hard time as to what they were actually mentally receiving, had been the real truth.

*See wild animal parade as broadcast as a mind control experiment, The Montauk Experiment by Peter Moon.

~Dear god, we've created this horrible monster and now it's over in the corner of the room laughing its ass of at us. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project_(book)

TimeFlipper

It's division of reality which supposedly occurred due to the operation of the linear accelerator at Montauk, during the Montauk Experiment. Also the details of what they were doing there, to where not just a few people had picked this up telepathically, but millions.

It was the only time that the hidden US establishment ever broadcasted highly detailed secret information, directly to the American public. While I don't know the exact details of how this occurred, I do know that it happened.

Check the two by two controlled wild animal parade and this was everything from rabbits to mountain lions walking up the main street of Montauk, much to the disbelief of the stunned people standing on the sidewalks.

The Montauk Experiment, was the best top secret ever publicly broadcasted. It's just that the details were so bizarre, so unbelievable, that people had a hard time as to what they were actually mentally receiving, had been the real truth.

*See wild animal parade as broadcast as a mind control experiment, The Montauk Experiment by Peter Moon.

~Dear god, we've created this horrible monster and now it's over in the corner of the room laughing its ass of at us. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project_(book)
Perhaps your "Montauk Project, Experiment In Time Book" has undergone the Mandella Effect or mine has, as there was no linear accelerator mentioned in that particular book as a lot power came from a power station on Long Island and the final amplification was done on the Montauk site..(Please provide your page ref number where it mentions the linac accelerator)..

On page110 is a picture of a "Planetary Cross Point" which could be confused with a linear accelerator, the circle is a grid network that refers to an esoteric intelligent geometric pattern that could supply free energy..

On the rear of page 23 is a drawing of a few animals that did stampede Montauk, there is a horse, male stag, wart hog, a dog, and what looks like a very large tortoise plus a few random birds, but no mountain lions or rabbits...The scientists were testing out their very high power mood changing UHF radio frequencies on animals and people..

lamdo263

Perhaps your "Montauk Project, Experiment In Time Book" has undergone the Mandella Effect or mine has, as there was no linear accelerator mentioned in that particular book as a lot power came from a power station on Long Island and the final amplification was done on the Montauk site..(Please provide your page ref number where it mentions the linac accelerator)..
The text, many of the information written on the happens at the Montauk Ex-radar picket base, state, use of accelerator, in reference to the Montauk chair period. Look' I'm not your research assistant nor librarian. If you want to poke you stick in the spokes of another posters bicycle wheels, then do it to another member.

Not apricated and I'll avoid you from now on.

lamdo263

On page110 is a picture of a "Planetary Cross Point" which could be confused with a linear accelerator, the circle is a grid network that refers to an esoteric intelligent geometric pattern that could supply free energy..

On the rear of page 23 is a drawing of a few animals that did stampede Montauk, there is a horse, male stag, wart hog, a dog, and what looks like a very large tortoise plus a few random birds, but no mountain lions or rabbits...The scientists were testing out their very high power mood changing UHF radio frequencies on animals and people..
Changed info, might be time line jumping. Can't not allowed to talk about this. Thank you for your honest reply.

lamdo263

I've been having mental flashes of this. My twin was an alien and time traveled. Because her and Billy Meier did this, she erased my natural resistance to the junk vampire plagues if the 1600s.I was starting to turn into a full vampire and I'm guessing it was either the formal clans or the government afforded me the vampire stop turn antigen, via a specially grown lab creature. This was over ten years ago.

Earlier in my teens I also had moon attraction affliction, I went through because still yet there was another past relative, that was involved in the mass werewolf plagues. There was a period of about a week that I could not keep inside at night, as the pull of the moon was so intense, that part of my junk DNA in this area was trying to form me into a werewolf.

If a person jumps into another timeline and is not told they've done this to him, his mind won't realize this but his body will. At this point I won't be able to control the change and additionally won't be responsible for anything that I do.

I'm telling you I remember them describing a linear accelerator from the materials I read on Montauk. I didn't think that they be dumb enough to shift me to another timeline.

TimeFlipper

I'm telling you I remember them describing a linear accelerator from the materials I read on Montauk. I didn't think that they be dumb enough to shift me to another timeline.
I can guarantee there was no mention of any linear accelerator on the Montauk Project book, i even doubled, tripled, and quadrupled checked wih the vampiros and lycanthropod guys at Sky Books who produced all of the Montauk series of books (y):cool:..

You can call Drak or Vlad on (516) 681 0273 which is the Sky Book USA phone numbers located in Hicksville, or even visit them in person...If you choose the latter i strongly suggest you take a silver cross with you, then they can take you on an exciting tour of their "Montauk Memorabillia" section which has the original Tesla Zero Time Generator used in the Philadelphia Experiment (PX) on August 12th 1943..

Other artifacts includes an original 6L6 tube which was not smashed when they tried to switch off the generator on board the Eldridge DE-173 ship during that fateful PX...The most interesting device for me when i went on the tour of Sky Books was the "cross dimensional radio transceiver, the RCA FRR-24" that allowed the scientists at Montauk on August12th 1983 to communicate with the on board scientists on the ship during the August 12th 1943 PX...

Below is a You Tube video clip of a FRR-24 receiver section, obviously minus the transmitter section which is now held in the ultra top secret "Warehouse 13" in Area 51...The FRR-24 was a highly "over engineered" receiver, with individual sections for each of the RF, IF, AF, and other sections, as shown in the video clip...

Very few of them remain, originally they contained about 30Kgs of silver that provided for a "multidimensional resonator" (Completely different to an HDR!!)...More details can be given if you or any other member wants them..