Mandela Effect - WTF does it mean?

Snow

So - this one, this one really gets me. It's another movie line, Schwarzenegger's famous line in Terminator, "I'll be Bach." Unlike "Luke, I am your father." I have said Arnie's line myself. DOZENS of times. So guess what? He NEVER said that. He never said BACH. Are we serious? It's near the end, but it's there and it's changed. The 9.58 mark:

I admit it - sometimes I feel like this whole thing is targeted to me. Aimed at me. F'ing with me. ON PURPOSE . . . sigh . . .

vortex-T217

I know how you feel. I think ME happens more so to people that have tried to seek the truth in things that can't be explained in main stream science. It may be that what ever is causing the ME wants it this way to create confusion among those who seek things outside the limited reality that is set in place. I personally think this is more likely the case then the ME happening by accident or an effect caused by the aftermath of time travellers. I may be wrong on that and I know it sounds crazy but I think some of us have been moved from alternate versions of earth on purpose (maybe something like a CON-sciousness switch) by the same force that controls the universe, the earth, the astral planes and afterlife realms, our birth. ect.. call it god or a ET if you want. but if it is it's obviously not a good one by the looks of it! the M effect is most likely all part of a well set in place program that was already been planned and calculated long ago by entities that goes way beyond what we can perceive.

Snow

I recall the line he said was: "I'll be back"

Well Einstein, you are not alone. And neither am I!

I contend that we are BOTH right. But WTF does it mean? The only true statement I can comfortably make is: "Reality isn't really real." But having said that challenges my previously held notions of what, who and where we all are - and makes the big WHY? question even more elusive.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Consider that maybe there are a large number of parallel timelines that we trans-locate to with every decision we make. Not all the timelines are identical.

vortex-T217

That's true Einstein but at the same time you have to wonder that what are the odds of a bunch of us shifting over to a same new worldline all at the same time? I know some people experience it on more of a individual level but how does a bunch of people also experience a shift at the same time if it all goes by individual decisions we make as to what determines the outcome of worldline you end up in? there must be more to it then that. there is something causes a collective group of people to shift at the same time to the same worldline. or at least that's what it seems like so far.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If you make a decision to wake up at 5:00am, another version of you decided to sleep in. I'm just saying we all exist on all the available timelines. But we seem to focus on only one at a time. No new timelines are created. We exist on all of them simultaneously.

Snow

I know how you feel. I think ME happens more so to people that have tried to seek the truth in things that can't be explained in main stream science. It may be that what ever is causing the ME wants it this way to create confusion among those who seek things outside the limited reality that is set in place. I personally think this is more likely the case then the ME happening by accident or an effect caused by the aftermath of time travellers. I may be wrong on that and I know it sounds crazy but I think some of us have been moved from alternate versions of earth on purpose (maybe something like a CON-sciousness switch) by the same force that controls the universe, the earth, the astral planes and afterlife realms, our birth. ect.. call it god or a ET if you want. but if it is it's obviously not a good one by the looks of it! the M effect is most likely all part of a well set in place program that was already been planned and calculated long ago by entities that goes way beyond what we can perceive.

So -"things that can't be explained in main stream science" and being "among those who seek things outside the limited reality that is set in place" is a cause and the result (punishment?) is to be placed in a slightly different alternate reality and experience confusion?

Absolutely nothing is off the table for me. Just so you know, I do call Him God and He doesn't make me go to church to be close to HIm.

I must be somehow misunderstanding your theory because I can't figure out why God would move me to another reality because I investigated non-scientific and religiously banned methods of receiving answers or achieving results. Especially when the end result was to trust and rely on God more, not less. And observing the Mandela Effect also enhances my beliefs in God, it doesn't dampen them. What the ME hadn't done, until I entertained your theory, is imagine that God was actually doing it to me. In fact, as I typed that, God reminded me of the verse, "God is not the author of confusion."

So, that part of your theory is very difficult for me. If God is doing it, my gut says it would not be as a punishment. It would have to be a wake-up call or a warning or an example (of how truth can be manipulated, for instance).

If the desired result is confusion then "the other" entities are definitely up to no good, as you say. And I just thought of another verse. I had to look it up. 2 Thes 11-12 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

So, if this is it Vortex, if ME is the delusion, we are in some deep shit, man. I don't know - I'm just not feeling it - are you?

vortex-T217

So -"things that can't be explained in main stream science" and being "among those who seek things outside the limited reality that is set in place" is a cause and the result (punishment?) is to be placed in a slightly different alternate reality and experience confusion?

Absolutely nothing is off the table for me. Just so you know, I do call Him God and He doesn't make me go to church to be close to HIm.

I must be somehow misunderstanding your theory because I can't figure out why God would move me to another reality because I investigated non-scientific and religiously banned methods of receiving answers or achieving results. Especially when the end result was to trust and rely on God more, not less. And observing the Mandela Effect also enhances my beliefs in God, it doesn't dampen them. What the ME hadn't done, until I entertained your theory, is imagine that God was actually doing it to me. In fact, as I typed that, God reminded me of the verse, "God is not the author of confusion."

So, that part of your theory is very difficult for me. If God is doing it, my gut says it would not be as a punishment. It would have to be a wake-up call or a warning or an example (of how truth can be manipulated, for instance).

If the desired result is confusion then "the other" entities are definitely up to no good, as you say. And I just thought of another verse. I had to look it up. 2 Thes 11-12 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

So, if this is it Vortex, if ME is the delusion, we are in some deep shit, man. I don't know - I'm just not feeling it - are you?

Yes that is what I was thinking could be the case. It's just my own personal suspicion that could easily be wrong but when everything I've looked at goes together it becomes the only logical thing for me to come to at this point but I have reasons to think it or consider it a good possibility.

I also respect you and others for what you believe in about God or the Creator or Creation. I don't know if I should get into the subject of god too much tho since we all got different beliefs about it. I believe in a Creational energy or source of all that is but I also think it's possible that the true source or essence of that could also be mimicked and created and confined. It's kind of confusing why I would think all this in the first place.
and it's kinda hard for me to ask this question with out sounding completely nuts but i'll give it a shot. do you think it would be possible for a group of entities to create a simulation of a universe that could trap powerful beings into human bodies while controlling or influencing many reincarnations of us humans or also other living things in this universe? or maybe highjack a universe and play god controlling certain aspects in it? For me there is a lot I have came across that makes me stay open minded to the possibility of these things.

Just sayin that as much as I would never want to have believed that this could be the case it happens that the deeper I look into these investigations there is a lot that I randomly have come across that point to there being a possibility of this. I prefer it not to be the case but for me that would just be wishful thinking if I were to ignore other aspects.

I see what you are saying that the ME for example would only bring you closer to the unexplained or paranormal or God and you are right but i'm just thinking what if there happened to be a entity or a group of them pretending to be god that happens to already control everything we exist in in the physical life and afterlife and that the system is designed to not have any suspicion outside of it.

If you look at enough of the stories told about NDE's or astral projection you will start to see a pattern with some of the claims. and that pattern has appeared to me in the way to show a possibility that a lot of people get deceived by entities that greet them when they die or go into the astral planes. Most NDE experiencers and astral projectors seem to take a lot of their experiences for granted to try and put a label on it. Especially if they truly with out a question or doubt always believed in God. Some entities can appear as people we knew that died when in the astral realm completely fooling the astral projector.

also I'm sorry for blabbing.

dh1

I had a mandela effect recently, there is a house next door that has a chimney that runs up the side, one day I just noticed it, and it surprised me because I have been living here for several months and never saw it, and swear that it was never there, I asked the homeowners about it and they said its been there before they moved in, its actually a part of the original foundation of a house that was there before, but was partially torn down and a new one built in its place.

I get it every now and then though, seeing things and remembering them to be different than what they are, and turns out they were always like that, but I just know they were different.

There was lots of debate on reddit regarding the cereal Froot Loops. And people claimed it was once named Fruit Loops. The same goes for Capn' Crunch. I swear it was Captain Crunch.
What the heck!...it was Fruit Loops..
yeah and it was Captain Crunch. Amazing.

Well that's exactly what the sphere beings said would happen right before the event. People would start having different memories of our past. Same with the dead contacting the living right before as well.